[Resolved]  Travcon Travels — pan card not received

Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 2 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

Appln number =03150008
PAN number =ACSPH6032R
Appl name = NAVEEN KRISHNEGOWDA HANUMEGOWDA
Dispatched date =18-JAN-2007
ADD: TRAVCON TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
NO.127/1, 1ST FLOOR, 1ST MAIN ROAD, OPP PRASANTH HOTEL,
SHESHADRIPURAM, BANGALORE-560020.
PH:[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 4 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

PAN number =BNJPS0867C
Appl name = ARUN SHAJI
Dispatched date =17-aug-2007
i applyed pan card on 28/1/2008,my application no is[protected],but i have not receive my pan card .so i want to know status of my pan card.
thank u sir.
a pan card with application and coupan No:[protected]in name of amrish saxena is alloted pan card No. BOMPS9385H. It is shown on website that this pan card is dispatched on 5 Oct 2007 by post but not reached yet to amrish. He is experiencing dificulties due absence of PAN , so kindly take required action for same and inform me for any progress.
UPC No- po09879682
Bundle ID: 24158
thanking u

I have not received my pan card till date. I had applied this with UTI service in Chennai.

I found my PAN card number as AIJPA8608D, but have not received the card yet......

DOB: 09-OCT-1981
Initials - Aasif
Name - Mohammed Yousuf
[protected][protected][protected][protected]---
Fathers Name: K S Mohammed Aasif
Mother name: T Yasmeen Sultana
Address: Old # 290 New # 20, Royapettah High road, Chennai - 600014
Phone - [protected] /[protected]

Please have it sent to my address as soon as possible or let me know from where i can collect it.

Yousuf
I have not received my pan card till date. I had applied this with UTI service in Mumbai
i applyed pan card on 22/02/2008,my a pan card application and coupan No:[protected]in name of Nilashree Mali but i have not receive my pan card .so i want to know status of my pan card.
Hi Sir,
I have not receive my duplicate PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 1 and 1/2 months before. My PAN card status is showing it under process.

Dispatched date =NA
I have not received my pan card till date. I have applied this with UTI service in hyderabad.
I have applied it in the middle of January. If I check in the net it is showing as under process. My PAN application number is[protected].
I found my PAN card number as AMRPR6856J, but have not received the card yet......
Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 1 and 1/2 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

PAN number =AJCPC9870D
Appl name = CHAUHAN KANCHAN
Dispatched date =16-FEB-2008

PAN number =AJCPC9870D
Appl name = CHAUHAN KANCHAN
Dispatched date =16-FEB-2008

I note my PAN no. :AGJPB7228C
My PAN service centre code is: 4HRC400
My PAN service centre name is:Gurgaon ( Haryana)
Application form 49A bearing application sr. no. :[protected]
Please send my PAN Card to my following New Address, as it was returned undelivered from Gurgaon .
Thanks and regards.

Sarika Badonia
Sr. Engineer (Sales West)
Laser Science Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. A-454
Tel:[protected],27780731,27780732.
Fax:[protected]
E-Mail:[protected]@rediffmail.
Hi Sir,

I am not receiving PAN card due to wrong PIN code. Status mention on the site is showing in-complete address but as per my knowledge i am using same address for all the communication. Kindly re dispatch my PAN Card

Please find my complete address below :
B4/5, Green field Housing society, Opp Fantasy Land Jogeshwari Vikroli link road, Andheri (E). Mumbai 400093

Alternative address:

Ernst n Young Pvt LTD. Risk Advisory services, Jalan Mill Compound 95,Ganpat rao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai 400013

Prageti
Hi Sir,
I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it a month before(FEB-2008). My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.

PAN number =AJHPJ8360L
Appl name = LAWRENCESA DANANDAM JOHN RUVIL
Dispatched date =16-feb-2007
I Kishor D Shejul request to issue me my pan card to my office address instead of the address given in the application form because it has returned undelivered two times from the address given in the application form.

My office address:

Kishor D Shejul

PAN number =AGMPT2609N
Appl name = LAKSHMIVENKATESH THIMMAPPASHETTY
Dispatched date =18-JAN-2007
ADD: TRAVCON TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
NO.127/1, 1ST FLOOR, 1ST MAIN ROAD, OPP PRASANTH HOTEL,
SHESHADRIPURAM, BANGALORE-560020.
PH:[protected]
I have applied my Pan Card through UTI two month ago under application no.[protected], as per their web site they have sent my pan card (BSRPS2211K) on 20th Feb. 2008. Please note that I havn't receive the same till today, depite sending several reminder to their email id [protected]@utitsl.co.in. The phone no. which they have given on their web site for quarries no replied as well. Please note that not even singal reply I have receive from them on the email which i sent to them for the same.
my pan no is ALIPA 3748G tocan no [protected] plz.dispach my adress
your ref: 0182691/116920/non receipt/[protected]/appl. no.[protected] PAN: ABZPN4513B.

I would like to intimate you that I have not received my PAN CARD till date. Please take necessary action at your end and
intimate me the same.
i applyed pan card on 10/1/2008,my application no is [protected],but i have not receive my pan card .so i want to know status of my pan card.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other