u.p electricity board — problem in transformer

respected sir/madam

i am from one of the village in dist. complaint is regarding transformer.we are having a problem of over load in transformer.therefore transformer is geeting problem everymonth, yesterday we got one transformer but today we got again problem in the same transformer.for chaging the transformer nobody is coming from electricity dept. therefore we r having lot of difficulty pls solve this problem and take necessary action against electricity dept. gonda.we told j.e to give one more transformer then he was telling in your village 50 percent is not paying the electricity bill.there fore we can not provide another transformer.sir but 50 percent who is paying the electricity bill is not getting the power supply.pls solve this matter as soon as possible. we are still not getting power supply

my village add. is given below
U.P 271312
mob. no. [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (4)
Complaint comments 


I want to inform you that on my home no. at Lucknow new electronic meter has been installed on 13-06-08 and a copy of the bill is given bearing no. E-14798/5419336 but it is not working properly and the whole light turns off due to fluctuation and not any bill is generated upto now . I have talked to the SDO and a copy is also given to him but they are saying wait for the two month and after that it will be maintained but now again my meter is not fucntioning well and meter reader is also not accepting the proper installation. So please consider the case on top priority basis and send me the response through mail.

Electricity board of U.P. — the department is not working properly

Respective Sir,
We are suffering with a lot of problem from electricity department Kusaura
Stop. Engineer is R.K.Panday & The Kusaura stop is not Working
properly because he is taking all field work with an unatherised person his name is Gyanu.The Department is not take any action against of our complain (my complain no is 201). Every times he demonded the amount of Rs. 50 to 150 for any connection of your side. Nobody take any responsibility and not give the complain site to any consumer & don’t talk properaly his way of taking is hard & wrong.
So respective sir, you take any action of your depertment Please reply to us.
Complaint against - Mr Kaushik (in charge changing fault meter )TeleNo [protected]
Place :-Paschimachal vidyut nigam Ltd, Shalimargarden(Ghaziabad) khand VI
service conn no 3052/170341 residential A 121 manakdeep Apt Shalimar garden Extn II
Date of occurrence : 26 feb 09 at about 1500 hrs
BAHUT DUKH KE SATH LIKH RAHA HOON KI Mr Kaushik jo meter badlwate hain unse telephone par baaten hone ke baad wey meter le kar aiye aur bole kanha par chahnge karna hai. owe bole aap rs 1500/- meter ke liye jama recipt dikhayen. main ne sab papers unhe paid voucher dikhaya wo bole under chalo baith kar batey hogi. aap ka meter change tabhi hoga jab aap len den ki baat ho.. maine unhe rupya dene ke liye mana kar diya .to bole mai bapas ja raha hoon tumhara metr nahi lagega. mai aik cinior citizen thatha retired aadmi hun. bole tum kahi jayo report kardo mere against men.aap se anurodh hai ki enke against uchhit karbai ki jai jisse ki manv ko old age me mentally harrash nahi hona pade dhanayedbad.
sir i am native of vill kharadha ghanshyam po bubh nawli pandey power st.(hydel) lar, dist deoria utter pradesh, pin 274502.
respected sir, the transformer is not working from last 8 months. i have complain in power st. lar dist deoria. but they did not take any action. therefore if department will not do any thing i w, ll use right to information act 2005 against department.
thank you sir
pradeep pandey
vill kharadha ghanshyam
po bubhnawli pandey
dist deoria (U.P.)
PIN 274502
MB. NO. [protected]
shop no 6
bhargaw building
jai naraian road
hussain ganj

shashi agg in this shop is using illigal electricity since last 20 years

still no action
I used to get my elect. bill by 20 of every month. But for the month of Aug 2009 all memebers of my society are wating for the reader to come and take reading and to give us bills.We have informed your office but bills are still not generated.Please do the needful so that we can pay you at earliest.

Rajesh Verma
E201, Ansal Priyadarshani Apartment,
28, Sarojini Naidu Marg,
Allahabad, UP
Dear Sir,
Myself Suresh Chandra, sending this E-mail on behalf of my mother, having Connection Number: 045536 and Meter Number: L72262 under Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
Sir, I want to draw your mind towards this problem. I am facing problem with Billing correction. I paid 197/- rs (Mtr Reading:[protected]amount on 2nd July 09 against Bill No: 5254137 for the month of 17th March 09 to 16th May 09.
Now I received the Bill No:7254529 amount of 1023/-rs(Mtr Reading: 2024-NR) for the month of 16th May 09 to 16th July 09. How it can happen.
Sir, this problem is happened so many times with us. If we are going to Div. office for submission of bill, they are not responding properly. My mother is widow and can't go repeatdely. The power supply is hardly 10-15 hrs.
So, much currption is there. This is for your information.
It is requested to do the needful.

Thanking You,

Suresh Chandra
Mother's Name: Dulari Devi
Connection Number: 045536
Meter Number: L72262
Myself Sanjay Kumar Misra working in automobile sector as private employee. I find mysely very angry when something happens wrong in front of me.There is Poll which has been carried huge 11000 voltage at M/s Shivcharan cycle stand opp.Izzatnagar railway station, Bareilly (UP). 4 Cattle died due to high voltage from this poll.So Plz take necessary action in the matter.
dear sir

nevaden hai ki mere villege ke ander bijali nahi hai hum loge bijle lena chate hain per villege se dur trensformer lga hua hain aur line bhi dur hain kirpa
karke marein villege main line lgaya jay jese hum bijli connection le sake

rajesh panday

post: ghancha
thana: navabganj
tehshil : tarabganj
distirc: gonda
problem Dirty Village

Respected Sir / Madom

I am from one of the Educated famous village in the gonda District. My complain is regarding Dirty Region. Government allot the two cleaner in my village but my village is tomuch dirty because of both cleaner do not clean the drain that`s why all dirty water flow the road. All villeger say to cleaner dor drain but cleaner do not listen anything. All people having lot of difficulties. Please solve this problems and take additional necessary action against cleaners. So please consider the problemson top priority, otherwise Ill use Right to Information Act Against ...

My Village Address
Kolhi Ghareeb P.O. Bangawan
Distt.Gonda U.P. 271312
Qamar Ahmad & their All Villeger
MY self Kirti Shanker Dixit Residece at 20, guru Nanak Nagar, Naini, Allahabad. My complain is regarding poor voltage in naini. In my lane most of the rich man those who run AC without electric connection. He has runing our AC's illegally (katia).Middle class family having lot of difficulties after 7 pm power is dim collers are not run properly.
You are requested to please take a necessary acton. So please consider the problemson top priority,

Kirti Shanker Dixit
20 guru Nanak Nagar Naini
Respected sir/madam

I am from one of the village GAZIPUR in dist. Bulandshahr.My complaint is regarding transformer.we are having a problem of over load in transformer.therefore transformer is geeting problem everymonth, Condition of electric wiring is really horrible in whole village.There are atleast 160 connection in my village.And transformer is of 100 kilowatt only.People are using electricity without connection.Therefore we are having lot of difficulty pls solve this problem and take necessary action against electricity dept. Village Gazipur. We know that 50 percentage people are not paying electricity bill, but what about those who are paying bill.Request to take action against defaulter and solve this matter as soon as possible.
My village address is:
Vill.+Post- GAZIPUR,
Distt. – Bulandshahr
U.P. 203205
Mob, No, - [protected], [protected]
Thanking You

Rajeev Yadav Date : 30 Jun10

Enclosure: Respected CM
Chairman Electricity Board UP
sir there is problem in ur electricity providers at my village.they send a very poor conditioned transformer in my village area which can't take load of subscribers so why it can't light up even a 40 watt bulb.its very sad that u people could't take action against this kind of people...*RAKESH GUPTA*.
my vill. adderess- ramjaan nagar
post-kakrahwa bazar
dist-siddhartha nagar
Respected sir/madam

Subject:-Changing Tramsformer

I am from one of the village in dist. complaint is regarding transformer.we are having a problem of over load in transformer
.therefore transformer is geeting problem everymonth, From 27th December 2010 We are not receiving Electricity. We are living in darkness Because of our village(Ogipur) Transformer has burn & It’s Connecting wire is also burn. I have already inform to electricity department on 27.12.10.Pls Change The Transformer & It’s Connecting Wire’s As soon as possible.


Name-Vijay Singh Chauhan
Vill.& Post:- Ogipur
Dist.- Aligarh
Mo. No.-[protected], [protected]
Respected sir/madam

Subject:-Changing Tramsformer

our village(Ogipur) Transformer has burn & It’s Connecting wire is also burn ON 27.12.10 & We have already coplain to our J.E. But Still Our Transformer is not change.Pls Change the transformer Immediately.


Vill.& Post:- Ogipur
Dist.- Aligarh
Mo. No.-[protected]
I am from one of the village in dist. gonda my complaint is regarding electic connecton in my village in sangam subarar purva near kurda and gangravli we aspacting We are living in darkness Because of our village(sangam subarar purva )in no light since[protected]

if you are not listion our voice or complain we are all 400 people child go for fast (bhukh hadtal ) on 18- 03 -11 os pls belong to your office

sangam subadar purva
post balsar

dhanraj chauhan & village people


wealso go for the right of information act we have all right show your work
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a citizen of India and stay at District - Gonda, Block - Nawabganj, Panchayat - Khadauwa, Village - Chhota Narayanpur.

But We are suffering from electricity.

Still my village do not have electricity.

My neighboring village bada- Narayanpur, Khadauwa, Bajadhiwa and Ramapur Bhagahi have electricity BUT only my village is not having electricity.

Pls help me to get electricity at my village Chhota Narayanpur.

Can anyone tell me whom should I approach high level to get electricity installed at my Village.

Thanking you!!
Rakesh Chourashiya
Say good buy to complaint becasue nothing is going to be changed after complaning.

I never seen any of corrupted government before that as the Uttar Pradesh governments are.

u.p electricity board — interruption in power supply

i dharmendra kumar, on the behalf of our hole village and related people want to inform that we are suffering from interruption in power supply due to line disturbance.
after complaint we received a cold response from related authority.
please take appropriate steps to resolve the problem.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    File a Complaint