[Resolved]  University of Calicut — against calicut university

I am Vidhya.V(Reg no.NSAIEEE092), passed out B.tech student from NSS College of Engineering,palakkad in the year 2012. I am placed in TCS & Wipro through campus recruitment . I had 3 backlogs in 6th semester in the first attempt. I gave for revaluation since I was sure I will pass. But I had to write the supplementary exams as the results were ‘No change’.
I wrote the exams well but when the supplementary exam results were published, I passed only in one subject. I applied for revaluation with photocopy since I am sure I will get more than pass mark. As per the rule,the revaluation results has to be published within 45 days after the last date for registration or before the starting of next exams. According to this, the results had to be published by 25th February but the results are not published yet and the exams are starting on this Friday[protected].
Since I did not submit my certificates last month,Wipro has cancelled my job offer.TCS has asked me to submit all the certificates before[protected] else they will also cancel my job offer.
I kindly request you to take action for publishing the results as soon as possible and also against the complaint against improper revaluation of the teachers( since all the revaluation results are now turning to be no change).

Calicut University Phone