UTITSL. GsdsignUTITSL. Co. In — ABOUT THE PAN NO.

KHAGEN GURUNG
I HAVE APPLIED THE PAN CARD DATED 23.07.2008.COUPON NO-027889741

Complaint comments  140 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

we are applied PAN cards the folloeing coupen Nos. are:

[protected] and
Hence we are request you kindly despatch immediately. I was asked vijayawada branch office our responding to already 5th March, 2009 were also dispatched. please convey.

with regards

Yours'lly

(P. GOVIND)
Dear Sir / Madam,

My pan card no is AQOPG4721C in which my surname and my father surname is printed wrong.
Please tell me what the further process to correct that spelling.
Please send your comments on my E-mail id.

Thinking You,
how i can see my pancard no.
Dear sr.
I have applied PAN CRD on 03.10.2008 form but I didn’t receive the card or any other information, hence I requesting to do the necessary. My application number is[protected].Thanking you
Yours sincerely

my address:
A/P:mohida T>H. (vidyavihar),
Tal: shahada, Dist: Nandurbar,
pin: 425409,
cell no.: [protected]
Der Sir
i am md umar farooque my PAN NO.. AAMPF2535K i recieved the letter from utitsl that my fathers name is mismach, so that i post the application with correct information but till now not response
Hi, I am Dilip Bharali, I applied for a PAN card vide Coupon no:[protected], date:[protected], application no:[protected], but I didn't received my PAN card. So I request you to send me the PAN no immidiately please at above mentioned mail ID.
i want know status of coupon no.[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],
[protected].[protected],[protected].[protected],[protected],[protected],[protect...
[protected],[protected]. please send me the status.
I HAVE APPLIED THE PAN CARD DATED 26/03/2009. COUPUN NO.[protected].BUT TILL TODAY I AM NOT GETTING THE NUMBER. SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW MY PAN NUMBER.
hi sir

I have lost my pan card please issue me my new pan card & pan card no. is AKBPC7300C.

MY ADD.
B 101 GALI NO - 6
RAMESH ENCLAVE
KIRARI EX
DELHI - 110086

PHONE NO - [protected]
Your letter UTITSL/PAN/[protected]/526410 Dated 20/03/2009 (Coupon No.[protected] for issues of New PAN card Number ABAPG9048H

It is stated that father name may please be read as ("SAMPAT SHARMA") as per ITD. No change is required . kindly send my PAN card immediately.

Gianeshwar
s/o Shri Sampat Sharma
V PO, sarhaul, Gurgoan (Haryana)
I HAVE APPLIED THE PAN CARD DATED 24/12/2008. COUPEN NO:[protected]. BUT TILL TODAY I AM NOT GETTING THE NUMBER. SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW MY PAN CARD.
THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
KAMALPREET KAUR

UTITSL — Due to we want our Pan card

Dear Sir

I am Ratna B Ghondali we need a one Pan Card but that did not come with me please return my Pan Card on same Address please.

Your Faithfully

Ratna B Ghondali
dear sir, i already send a letter along with original pan card no BCDPK2974B AND COUPAN NO[protected] on dated 27/03/2009.also my last correspondence regarding this dated 27/03/09.
so request to you that a new pan card send to me after correct signature of me. i also fill up my correction form in this subject.

My PAN Card No. is ABHPU1476A but I found so many mistakes as:
1. Name in PAN CARD written MOHD USMAN in place of USMAN KHAN.
2. Father's Name in PAN Card written RAFEEK AHMED in place of RAFIQUE.
3. Date of Birth in PAN Card written 20/04/1983 in place of 13/02/1981
Please correct the above mistakes and send me PAN Card as soon as possible.

My PAN Card No. is ABHPU1476A but I found so many mistakes as:
1. Name in PAN CARD written MOHD USMAN in place of USMAN KHAN.
2. Father's Name in PAN Card written RAFEEK AHMED in place of RAFIQUE.
3. Date of Birth in PAN Card written 20/04/1983 in place of 13/02/1981
Please correct the above mistakes and send me PAN Card as soon as possible.

USMAN KHAN S/o RAFIQUE
DATE of BIRTH 13/02/1981
usman_khan_ias@yahoo.com
it was informed to me that my pan card APEPA0152Q was despatched on 4/5/09 via courier but till today i have not received it.so plz advise me the name of the courier and its local office via which u have sent the captioned pan card along with the contact number.
yours truly,

3. Fathers name written CHANDRANNA PADDITTI in place of CHANDRANNA PEDDITTI
4. DATE OF BIRTH IS correct

SO I request you sir to cancel my pan card I have taken new PAN CARD
Sir
I had applied for PAN card. Which coopan no. is[protected].
I did'nt received my PAN card.
Pan card not recived till date

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    UTITSL. GsdsignUTITSL. Co. In - ABOUT THE PAN NO.