Videocon D2H — False promise on long term recharge
PrPradipta Kumar Dash on Jun 11, 2012
It has been a worst experience since I chose the d2h service. I've called 13 times to the customer care and every time narrated my problem to them but after listening it they usually tell me to be on the line while either they pretend to check some a/c or in-consultation with someone or they transfer the call to some senior but ultimately they disconnect it. Then I call them afresh and have to tell my suffering again and again. So, I chose to write it now.
01. I installed the d2h system on 2nd May'2012 with a free one month default Super Gold Package (Rs.180/-).
02. on 6th May I took an add on English Movie Entertain Package (Rs.50/-) for Rs.100/-
03. While approaching the end of the month I got an on-screen notification that, my next due is on 8th June'2012.
04. I contacted your customer care and on their advise, I recharged Rs.3600/- first for long term (12 months + Free 02 months) New Diamond package (Rs.300/- pm) at 07th Jun'2012, 11:18PM. My re-charging details can be referred with the the response mail from you as below.
05. Then, I contacted the customer care at around on 08th. June'2012, 00:18 Hrs and I asked them for the new diamond package.
06. They did it and confirmed me with a return SMS with the next due date falling on 08th Aug'2013. I've verified it in my a/c details in your web site as well as with the on-screen notice on the television screen. Which confirms to the additional free 60 days validity (2nd June'2013 + 02 Months).
07. But on the evening of 8th June'2012, I got a SMS stating that Rs. 367/- has been recharged to my a/c and the next due date is on 15th. July'2013.
So, my question is how my validity reduced to 15th. July'2013 from 8th Aug'2013 ?
Why my account balance was not added for Rs.600/- (Rs.300 X 2) as promised by the company for 1 year long term diamond package recharge ?
My Customer Id. is 68534480
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 73 5587 XXXX
14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105