[Resolved]  Videocon Vna 811 Washing Machine — repairig problem

My Washing Machine Videocon VNA 811 Washing Machine repair in Anand but Machine is not working properly. When start Machine water does not stop and tub does not revolve . Hence sugest me what should I do.Please reply me.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

hi my name is Bhupendra and i am a technitian of washing machine only . you should change your machine drain volve and pressur switch both of them. and your problem was solved.
If parts and sub-assemblies are available than local technicians can fix the problems.
hello, i am technician i have a videocon washing machine model no-v na-811, rinse and spin is ok but washing is not working, motor sound heard. what is the problem. operating swiches is ok, thank you
How to drain the water from the machine V-NA-811 manually ?
Drain volve is not working n water is still in the machine so how can I drain the water from it ?
Please help?
Dear Alifiya Khambhati,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call[protected]Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Videocon Call Center.

Warm Regards
Videocon Team
Dear Thakur,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

Warm Regards
Videocon Team
Machine not working
Water outlet is not working
Plz suggest what to do

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105