[Resolved]  Vodafone Prepaid — PUK NUMBER

My SIM card is blocked and asking for PUK Number. My SIM no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:01:58
Complaint comments  150 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear Sir(Customer Care Center),

I am facing problem of PUK number from[protected].Now I am in roaming so Please help a soon as possible. My number is [protected].Please send PUK number on my brother ID.
Plz send me my PUK number, my phone asking for it. My number [protected]
my sim card is bloked and asking for PUK number... so please help... my number is [protected]
i losed my puk no. thats why my sim is block.my no is [protected]. i want urjently required.please.
lz send me my PUK number, my phone asking for it. My number [protected]
Plz send me my PUK number, my phone asking for it. My number [protected]
My vadafone sim is block by puk code.can you provide my puk number?my mobile no is [protected].thanks.
My SIM card is blocked and asking for PUK Number. My SIM no is [protected]
my sim number [protected] is bloked
I live in Spain and cannot remember my phone number or PUK number. When i switch my phone on it askes me for my PUK ive searched high and low for the box but couldnt find it :( the only thing i have is the number on the SIM card[protected]. If anyone could possible help me and get back to me asap. I also live in a field so its rather hard for me to get to the vodafone shop. I have also phoned 123 and they told me i would have to go to the shop but that would take me all day >:( someone help please. thanks.

Prepaid — PUK Number

i want my PUK Number My Number is [protected] and my sim no. is[protected]H
i have allready compalin to bsnl cusomer care and my complain no. is L[protected].
my sim is blocked. please send PUK number urgently.
My phone is asking to insert sim even after i inserted my sim...its asking for puk code..please send the code to my email id
I want to know the puk no of my mobile no:- [protected]

please provide me as soon as possible

my SIM card SL 89911
21947

my SIM card SL[protected]

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
my sim card is blocked and asking puk number my phone number is [protected]

Vodafone India Phone