Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

So many times Jio team booked an uninstallation appointment, but no one visited to resolve this issue.

Jio...

Jio fiber is available at my neighbors building but note to me why is this comparison. They are saying vendor is not ready to work their then how you gaved connection to my neighbor. It's not fair.
Oct 23, 2021

Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to state that I recharged for Rs 2399 through My jio app to a wrong number .kindly refund as soon as possible.
    Oct 23, 2021

Every time there is power cut in my area I lose jio internet after 30 minutes.

Since when did phone and net connection became electricity dependent?

Why only Reliance Jio has this problem. I have alternate connection with Vodafone and their net is seamless.
      Oct 23, 2021

I have asked for sim replacement for my deceased mother, its been 3 months since i asked for it. And everytime i call jio office Bhopal they delay it saying it will be done in 3-4 days and they forget. I am in urgent need for sim. I am not gonna go there each day and beg for the same. Jio office bhopal people are just lazy.
        Oct 23, 2021

I think not fee work from home jio company please tell me
          Oct 22, 2021

Hi, i am new jio user. Getting recommendations about this jio network i decided to give it a try, but i doesn't seem to be...

Esteemed Sir With due respect that we are the Residents of A-230, Rajpark sultanpuri Delhi-110086 Our neighbour has installed some MOBILE TOWER on their roof top. The said Building not only is situated in a densely populated residential area, I suppose According to the Mcd Guidlines no tower can be erected in residential areas . Also as we all know that It Causes very harmful effects on humans living nearby and on the guidelines of Hon’ble Delhi High Court Towers are not allowed at residential areas, It creates many diseases like Cancer, and also affected the infant old people and specially for pregnant women. It’s Radiation is very harmful for all. So please Sir will take appropriate action and remove it as early as possible. Thanking you - You’re truly. Residents A Block Rajpark sultanpuri
            Oct 21, 2021

Jio customer care is refusing to raise a ticket for my issue. When I asked him why, he disconnected the call. I tried emailing...
              I have ported from Airtel to Jio in Jan 2021 due to network issues post that till July 2021, there was no issue in Jio. From...

In our locality jio network service is very bad . due to some complaints to jio care they can't resolve the problem. And also do not increase the freaquency of tower.
              Oct 20, 2021

No network of jio when there is no electricity in our village.

I think this is the issue from the tower of jio where they might not have Inverter when there is no light.

Kindly resolve this issue of my village
                Location:- Gamharia, P.S - saurbazar, near baijnathpur railway station, dist - Saharsa, Pin - 852221
                Oct 20, 2021

Reliance Jio is clearly cheating on the mobile data. Currently, I am on the 2GB/day data plan. The mobile data is supposed...

I am using jio sim card in my smarrtphone since last 4 years.The data speed was good to use and browse any website. but since last 15 days I am facing very dull condition of this telecom service. So I have decided to port the telecom company .
                  Oct 19, 2021

Recently applied and got jiofiber connection and this is the no +91-[protected]

Installation team did not do proper Installation and with temporary connection setup they ran away. No response on call

Raised complaint ticket for improper installation and waiting 3 days

Finally asked them to disconnect my connection and refund my deposit

This is at chennai, think about service in other cities.
                    Oct 18, 2021

I recharged 101 12 GB data bustor package on 13 th October that was not created on my account.
                      Oct 17, 2021

Our security deposit of Jio FIBER was supposed to be returned within 14days after pick up of Jio FIBER device (10th September...

Sir, My mobile number[protected] recharged twice - by me and my mrs. 597/- and 555/- each ON 15/10/21 in the evening using phone pe. However the amt is not been credited so far. FUrther Jio voice call says that your phone doesnt have sufficient balance hence unable to make calls.

Tried to reach support. No use.
                        Please help.

Wilson
                        Oct 16, 2021

Dear sir
                          active mo no [protected] deleted by company without any cause/previous information which is using by my son...
                          They are ask for job to give me offer .deposit 14000.plz help to my refund...