Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Jan 25, 2021
Muscat, Oman
On[protected]:51, Srikumar wrote:
Jio fiber,

After my activation date 22/09/2020, I transferred to other city and I didn't recharge in the next month onwards the said connection after free 30 days plan.

A person get transferred how he could use the connection? I request you to provide refund of full charges.

[Jan 25, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 24, 2021
    Hi Team,

Getting 30 Mbps speed on 150 Mbps plan jiofiber, that is not even half of the promised speed. Raising...
    Jan 23, 2021
    I am Kavita Chauhan hai my problem is jio fibernet 14 January e se red light blink
    Ki problem hai but baar baar customer...
    Jan 23, 2021
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Reliance they don't have reversal option in recharged by mistake i have done recharge to my another number that number im...

Jan 22, 2021
    Shahpur, Gujarat
    Thank you for Bad services. I am not expect for bad services. I did not know that jio can also do cheating. but i understand today Jio has also left the boys in the market to do cheating. I had an executive and asked me for a new connection. he asked for 2500 Rs. for new connection and i paid money for new connection on 15th January. he told me, sir setup box and connection will activate in 3 days. for last 7 days i am waiting for new connection. still anyone not come. the person name is kishore. i am calling him he is not pick up my call. i went to the Jio store vaishali nagar Jaipur. But i could not find any positive response. i am become very irritated. I want urgent solution otherwise i will do it further. if you not able to provide Jio fiber please refund my money with interest.

Pramod Sharma

[Jan 22, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 22, 2021
      Burla, Odisha
      I had done the recharge of my jio number [protected] on 21st jan 2021 for Rs 199 as confirmed by the myjio screenshot i have sumbitted below.My transaction id is [protected].but according to jio customer care services there is no plan currently activated.Please take a look into this
      Recharge successful yet no implementation
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2021
      My issue has been rectified thanks to the jio team arigato

Shahpur, Gujarat
        Dear Jio Team,

I am not expected bad services from Jio. I did not know that jio can also do cheating. but i understand today Jio has also left the boys in the market to do cheating. I had an executive and asked me for a new connection. he asked for 2500 Rs. for new connection and i paid money for new connection on 15th January. he told me, sir setup box and connection will activate in 3 days. for last 7 days i am waiting for new connection. still anyone not come. the person name is kishore. i am calling him he is not taking my call. i went to the Jio store vaishali nagar Jaipur. But i could not find any positive response. worst Jio service. Jio executive Name Kishore

Pramod Sharma

[Jan 21, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Jio team,

Jio fiber team is a bunch of idiots working of no use at all and doesn’t know anything apart...

D
          Kollam, Kerala
          On 9 January 2021, I tried to recharge my Jio prepaid of Rs. 149.

The recharge failed, but the amount got debited from my account through GPay.

Even after 10 days, the amount hasn't been refunded. I've raised the dispute in GPay and also contacted Jio customer care, but there is no use.
          Jio Prepaid Recharge failed, but amount was debited and not refunded even after 10 days.

P
            Without the use of data . The data is getting
            Exhausted since days

P
              I had recharged my jio number [[protected]] for the 599rs plan
              (2GB/day) on 21st of January 2021 before 9.50Am(my expire...

J
              Jan 20, 2021
              I tried recharging jio number [protected] on January 20, 2021 for 199rs pack through netbanking in sbi bank.
              199 rupees got deducted but I didn't got the confirmation message for recharge
              But amount got deducted from my sbi account.
              My TRANSACTION ID:BR0005PYR0II

REFUND MY AMOUNT
              Amount deducted but recharge unsuccessful

Jan 20, 2021
                Neyyattinkara, Kerala
                I was recharging using Jio App with Recharge for a friend option. Entered fiends Jio number and continued with payment option...

E
                Jan 19, 2021
                Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                I got msg and call from these two numbers
                [protected] - Tara Kashyap
                [protected] - Zeenat Qureshi
                both are sys that they are calling from the Jio HR department. they first ask for documents then conduct interviews inline.
                After that, they to pay a small amount of 850/- for the security deposit.

[Jan 19, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                  Jan 18, 2021
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra

Today we have done the recharge of 199 Rs. vide phone no [protected] and it was successfully done. Neither we are unable to do voice call nor data is working. Would you please look into the matter and suggest.

[Jan 18, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 18, 2021
                    Dear all,

Jio fiber has one of the worst service i have dver experianced...i have choosed a internet plan and wanted the connection so planed to get one and made is very very clear with executive that i need the instalation by today only which is 18th itself and promise was made to me that i will be getting by today...however after some i have recieved an sms stating thati will be getting installation on 21st which us extremely sad and not a profesdional thing and moreover even the call center doesn't have any jnformation regardig the same and not helping at all

Nadeem

Jan 17, 2021
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I have to load my money from jio pos lite
                      My prm id is- [protected] and my mobile number is [protected]... But i am...
                      B
                      Jan 16, 2021
                      Dear sir
                      I want to know about jio dth Because I got one mail for dth dealership we follow back and we trust in jio...

M
                      Jan 16, 2021
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I recharged my jio number with rs.20 and 50 simultaneously still outgoing calls says no sufficient balance

[Jan 16, 2021] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                        Jan 15, 2021
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Jio Fiber has provided new wi-fi connection at my home on 8th Dec'2020 with conditions that after depositing Rs.1500/-(Refundable),...