[Resolved]  Www. Pothys / . Com — cheated me.not sending my product which i paid for

Hello sir/Madam,
I brought the product with www.pothys.com online shopping.My transcation no [protected] and my bill no 16270 on first of nov2009.Ordered two sarees and paid for two sarees but received one saree and i am not getting proper response from them they are cheating me please sir do the needful.if we buy from uk online shops we are 100% sure we will receive the products but indian shops ,especially this pothys cheated me twice.Please do the needful for me.i beg you.Thank you for your speady action.
rachel nagasamy.

Comments

I know about this payment and she didnot receive one product.i agree.

pothys textiles,chennai — took my money but not paid the product.

Hello sir/Madam,
I brought the product with www.pothys.com online shopping.indian shop in chennai.My transcation no [protected] and my bill no 16270 on first of nov2009.Ordered two sarees and paid for two sarees but received one saree and i am not getting proper response from them they are cheating me please sir do the needful.if we buy from uk online shops we are 100% sure we will receive the products but indian shops ,especially this pothys cheated me twice.Please do the needful for me.i beg you.Thank you for your speady action.
Hello sir/Madam,
I brought the product with www.pothys.com online shopping.My transcation no [protected] and my bill no 16270 on first of nov2009.Ordered two sarees and paid for two sarees but received one saree and i am not getting proper response from them they are cheating me please sir do the needful.if we buy from uk online shops we are 100% sure we will receive the products but indian shops, especially this pothys cheated me twice.Please do the needful for me.i beg you.Thank you for your speady action.
rachel nagasamy.
please do the needfulhelp for this NRI.Thanks.
Please help with this complaint i agree with this.Pothys are the cheaters.
cheaters pothys
please help my friend
fraud cmpany pothys
fraud online shop
cheaters pothys.please do not buy with pothys

Pothys
    Pothys  Phone
    Pothys  Address
    Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695001