Pothys
Pothys

Pothys Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Nikunjam Building, M.G.Road, Salem - Kochi - Kanyakumari Highway, Ayurveda College Junction, Vanchiyoor
Thiruvananthapuram

Tel: +91 89 4396 6333, +91 89 2431 0901, +91 89 2431 0902, +91 89 2431 0903
Mr. J. Rajkumar - GM
Mob: +91 98 4037 9351

Chennai
Pothys Boutique Pvt Ltd., 107, G. N. Chetty Road, Next To Vani Mahal T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017
Tel: +91 44 2815 0103

Thu 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 09:00 pm

Pothys related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Pothys Complaints & Reviews

Nobody's show blowses to my spose in blowse section @ now, Kindly advice your staff about customer's satisfaction.I and my...

We have purchased 3 covers of milk from Pothys super stores, Trivandrum along with a purchase of 1677 rs. The milk was spoilt and had caused loose motion. We would like to bring this to your notice

[Dec 28, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The bill details is as follows... I need compensation against the physical, mental and financial agony

Hello sir,
    I purchased my silk saree worth of rs 9000 on December 6. I wore it today on Christmas. Already the silk thread is damaged in certain places. I need immediately claim or repair the damaged area. Please

[Dec 25, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Provide replacement or claim for the very poor silk saree worth of rs9000

Greeting,
      My name is ram, this is to inform you that one of your employees named GANAPTHI from sivanthipuram, tirunelveli...

I have ordered 4 items via online vide ORD_30681 dtd 24.11.2020
      and paid rs 3670/-
      ref no ET[protected]N
      THE DATE OF DELIVERY SHOWED WAS on 01.12.20 but till now items not delivered.
      pl do the needful

[Dec 05, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pothys trivandrum employees are not wearing mask while they walk outside the building. Please inform them to wear mask even...

Pothys g n chetty road branch I purchase only 9 PC’s dresses billed 10 pieces ₹1899 extra billed for our purchase

[Nov 18, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have wear the new sudi in deepavali on same day the dress has been teared. Pack No GT324 Date of purchase 31.10.2020. A sum of Rs.1860/-

Code No CHUDI STAND VJGYWSZTVSV

our contact no [protected] name mr.m.sekar
          The new sudi dress has been teared

[Nov 15, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on Oct 29th. It was supposed to be delivered by November 5th. So far it is not been processed and there...
            I have ordered in pothys online shopping website due to corona.Order delivery adress is chidambram in tamil nadu.I thought...
            Not satisfied in the sales women not properly respond to customers...Right, and any ask question not Respect..in the customer..so,...

I am to state that I have purchased material for "Pavadai Dhavani" among others in your firm on 07.11.2020 at a cost of ₹.13625.00 vide bill No.S/C 35944 and handed over the same for stitching the dress in the Tailoring Unit located in your firm vide order No.2027, Dt.07.11.2020. But, I shocked while receiving the dress on 10.11.2020 since the same was stitched in a worst condition and I have felt very unsatisfied and depressed during this festival time regarding the worst and unshaped stitching of dress. I, therefore, request that suitable remedy may please be issued in this regard .
            D DEVARAJAN

[Nov 13, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed the above mentioned order on Nov 04th using pothys online shopping app and I don't see any update on the order so...
              No answer from customer care. When will this order be delivered? Payment has been made in full....

I was ordered 3rd November 2020. But still not received. I have sent mail to customer care to cancel my order. But otherside no response my mail. Customer care number not responding. I spoke to WHATSAPP team but problem was not resolved. That person number is [protected]
              Online shopping order No ORD_26908
              Online shopping order No ORD_26908

[Nov 09, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order ORD_23007 on Oct 23 for 9000 with International shipping to USA.

no updates on order, no...

Order ID - ORD_23554 not delivered

[Nov 08, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am murugan from Tirunelveli. Today we gone to purchase dresses through HDFC credit card e gift voucher but they didn't accept that voucher. A day wasted for me because of this.
                  Do the needful.

M.Murugan
                  Tirunelveli
                  Gift voucher purchase issues

[Nov 07, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order "ORD_27238" for 2 sarees of worth 13970 on 04/Nov/2020.

It has been 2 days and there's...

I have placed an order on 1 Nov for two silk sarees to be delivered. There is no update on the order yet nor they are picking the phone number or responding on WhatsApp or on the email address provided.

Very very bad experience!!

[Nov 03, 2020] Pothys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.