ComplianceOnline

TwitterFacebook
2600 E. Bayshore Road
Palo Alto
United States - 94303

1 800 982 584  (Australia)

Fax:
Fax:

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the ComplianceOnline, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

ComplianceOnline Complaints & Reviews

To BBMP

This is to inform you that in our area particularly we are facing the Sanitary blockage issue science...
RBI Reserve Bank of India New Delhi
Address: 6, SANSAD MARG JANPATH,
NEW DELHI, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI.
MONEY...

Hii, sir
date =9/2/21
phone no= [protected]
lots of stary dogs come attack on our cow and also human bieang so, my request is plz catch these dogs so we can live pieac fully in our area i hope u can solve this problem for us as fast as you can . please u can solve this problem so we are very thank full for it hopr you solve this for us .
thankyou
Feb 09, 2021

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    सर, मेने csc center के माध्यम से किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के...

I dr. E. Sundar krishnan rented a house in number 14, 8 thmain, shankar nagar, mahalakshmi layout, bangalore-560086 on 8 march 2019 through nobroker.com. The house owner mr. Gnanam has not refunded the advance amount. Please help me to get the advance amount as soon as possible.
    May 28, 2020

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint : dear sir/madam, i paid registration fee 1499 on 2nd november 2019 via phonepe.. They give me one agreement and...
      Sir, my name is Praveen. I leaving at Kalkaji. My complaint is - today 10:30 AM two police officer comes in Kalkaji park while...

Purchased on flipkart -

Please understand my issue and give me back my full refund.

When i connect any blue tooth hands free to the phone, the volume drops by 85% in phone mode only. How do you expect me to hear anyone who calls me?
      The phone was replaced once but had the same issue.
      Then came the engineer from jeeves who visited me thrice and said that there is a manufacture limitation as in songs mode the volume is full.

Why did the company not put this up on the website when they are selling the phone?

It is purely a manufacturing defect 100%!!
      Nov 19, 2018

I request,
      Amazon is refund my money Rs795 but not show in my account please credit money in my account

Dear sir, i have registered myself on indane portal but not able to login.
        As suggestion given by the indane customer care when try to register again then massage shows that you have already registered. I do not know that how to verify account detail so i can able to login. So kindly please check my login detail & do the needful. Regards sankar. S: +91-[protected] e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com consumer no: [protected] details received by mail from indane mr. Sankar. S vishweshwara indane gas agency chennai, kindly reset the password.
        Oct 23, 2018

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I am B.Avinash from Pedda avutapalli my certificates was locked on "Hela puri institute of technology"college in vega varam village Dendhulur(mandal) please release my certificates am asked so many times don't give her my certificates please response me i have urgent on my certificates please give me and thanking you.
        Avi 99's reply, Jan 21, 2019
        am B.Avinash my Hall Ticket No:137E1A0403 from Pedda avutapalli my certificates was locked on "Hela puri institute of technology"college in vega varam village Dendhulur(mandal) please release my certificates am asked so many times don't give her my certificates please response me i have urgent on my certificates please give me and thanking you.my number 9014285260, 7842853885
        Hello sir,

I am leaving at Pallavi row house,
        Some unwanted trees are surrounding my house and my family is suffering from mosquitos. Help me to clear the land as soon as possible.

Tejas Taylor
        I receive wrong package . wrong product delivered to me and I want to return this.so my cash return pls.

On 12.1 .2018, I have submitted and posted details (indian postal service ) on registered post to psncard-online.org, Flat No. 201, Brindavan Society, S.No. 132 A Sinhgad. Parvai, Pune 411030 with a payment of Rs.499 by SBI net transfer. I could neither get updated pan nor locate on telephone number give.n as [protected] to 54. Their email also not delivered (email: [protected]@pancsrd-online.org.)
          Six months over. Pl trace the fake.
          P N Sridhar
          Pan AE...08P
          online pan card update service
          online pan card update service
          Jul 27, 2018

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello i am complaining about a call which i got today through this number ‭+[protected]‬
            They asked me about the fraud happened to me or rs67000 through shine and they said i[censored] want that money u have to give 12000.

Such aa frauds happening to me these times so i want the money which i lost please take this to cybercrime and make arrest of all these fraud people

Fraud name - kunal
            ‭+[protected]‬.

Hope i will get good with this complnt i wish i will get total money of 67000 i lost
            May 19, 2018

My order Id - 531.
            I paid money 1078 rupees.
            But no response from the seller.

Spam is this company’ eternal problem. But you can at least ignore it at worst. The experience I had with this company is of a different order altogether. Its Director, Priyabrata Sahoo, is the most complete you can come across. There is no end to his tricks and politics. He is the most abominable manager one can come across. No wonder I could work for not more than a few months under him.
                If I have to assign one reason for which I quit a promising career at ComplianceOnline, Bangalore, it is their Director, Priyabrata...

Heard of a company that has no idea about how modern day corporates work, and squeezes its employees dry as if like a sugarcane crushing machine? It is called ComplianceOnline. It is the backend arm of MetricStream, which is based in Palo Alto. There cannot be a more disgusting employer in this universe. They don’t know what it is to treat employees as humans. They don’t know that these people have a mind of their own, and they don’t know that the better the care they take of their employees; the better it is for their own business. I got insane working here for a few months. I have bid goodbye. It is one of the best decisions have taken in my career. Let them go to dogs.
                Aug 18, 2015

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please sir my money refund I am pooar men

I bought a webinar pack (prerecorded set of webinars) from ComplianceOnline. The company says that I can use the pack for a stated period any number of times. After hearing out just one webinar in the pack of three, I was not able to open the others, leave alone hearing the pack for months on end. What kind of products does the company make? Are they not confident that their webinars are up to the mark? Is that why they have prevented me from hearing other webinars in the pack? The parent company is situated in Palo Alto, CA, or so the website says. I don’t know that kind of business they could be doing the US.
                  Aug 10, 2015

ComplianceOnline customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I enrolled for an online course (webinar) from ComplianceOnline. It cancelled the program due to lack of sufficient number of participants. When I mailed the company about the refund, it is now saying that this amount will not be refunded, but will be used for a future course that I could enroll for.
                    This is utter crap and totally unethical. First of all, they treat you as if it is your mistake that there weren’t sufficient numbers of participants for the webinar you enroll for. On top of that, it wants me to wait indefinitely till they conduct a webinar of the same topic. How do I know when that is going to happen? They are not committing themselves to a date. This is highly irresponsible and unbecoming of a company that claims that its parent organization is MetricStream based in Palo Alto, CA.
                    Aug 04, 2015

Jan 18, 2018
                    Vijaya Priyajk's response
                    i am sathish. i was missing my passport on 2/5/2012. passport number k3485641, Iam living in madurai my house no.4639 villapuram housing board, charge road, madurai 625001please solve my problem for passport . Thanking u
                    My name is c.sathish son of chellapandi. i was missing my passport on 2/5/2012. passport number k3485641, Iam living in madurai my house no.4639 villapuram housing board, charge road, madurai 625001 please help me sir, please solve my problem for passport . Thanking u

Ur sincerly

c.sathish

ComplianceOnline does a very poor job at mass mailing. Can’t understand why their mails keeping coming to me long, long...
                      ComplianceOnline part of MetricStream works in a cheap manager. It pressurizes its staff to such an extent that they are driven...