Country Club India — country club kasba, kolkata - continuous harassment regarding marital status

Debarati Chakraborty Tia on Mar 13, 2018
Dear sir/madam

I, debarati chakraborty, has been given a coupon from country club at avishar shopping mall, kalikapur, kolkata on 10/03/2018. My coupon code was 070985. I've been informed & repetitively requested to come to country club kasba, with my husband because i've won some gift and holiday coupons on 12/03/2018.

Despite dearth of time me & my husband visited, wasted time listening to the the third grade marketing personnel & returned with coupon. Next day evening i got a call with implications (Probably on behalf of complain of the marketing person who interacted with us) that the person with which i visited isn't my husband as our title's don't match (I haven't changed my maiden title, didn't wear sindur/vermillion powder which by the way is supported by indian penal code).

I've been repetitively been harassed & on asking for complain e-mail addresses i didn't received any answer. Real standard of country club is shown.

My voucher no. Is [protected].

Hope to receive a reply, at least how to return it.

Thanks for the fantastic experience.
Long live country club kasba!!!

[Mar 13, 2018] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hi,

If it is online transaction (Credit card, debit card, netbanking) raise a dispute immediately. write a official mail to CV.
making cc to your bank people. record every thing like calls. whatsapp what ever you have . go to police station force them to take complaint against those cheaters. this will surly work. i also one of the victim. i luckily got my money back.

if have any quires contact me .

mail2vsivasankar@gmail.com

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - country club kasba, kolkata - continuous harassment regarding marital status