Country Club India — duped by fake promises

"convinced to be one a country club member by providing fake promises"

Hi team,
i have taken a country club membership on 5-2-2017 by paying inr 1, 20, 000 in dt mall, delhi. There was a person who convinced me to become a member of country club:
(1) ms. Shweta
I have paid inr 1, 20, 000 completely. But now when i approached for the team for booking, the whole attitude of the team has changed. I asked for a booking of two rooms from 29th september to 2nd october at manali. But i received the mail for booking of one room only. I was asked to pay inr 3000 as utility charges else my booking will not be confirmed. I joined the membership holding a lot of trust and confidence but in the very first transaction, they have failed to give even the required facilities.
i request you to cancel my membership and refund the amount asap.
Mar 05, 2018

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am also victim of country holiday vacation...complaint on this website is of no use as i have tried also. So, initiation has been taken by us (victims of country holiday vacation) by adding victims so that we can file a case against these fraudulent activities of this company. My name is Amit Kumar Goyal [protected], Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please call me on this number. We are many persons of same/different issue and I am talking to all. We have to fight altogether legally because employees of this company are shameless with no ears and eyes.
hi,

If it is online transaction (Credit card, debit card, netbanking) raise a dispute immediately. write a official mail to CV.
making cc to your bank people. record every thing like calls. whatsapp what ever you have . go to police station force them to take complaint against those cheaters. this will surly work. i also one of the victim. i luckily got my money back.

if have any quires contact me .

[protected]@gmail.com

Country Club India
    Country Club India Phone
    +91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    Country Club India Address
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016