[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud company need my hard money back 80k against membership no chisdls773503

corporate office- OBS TOWER SUITE G04, 104 ABLOCK, A 37 SECTOR 63 NOIDA GB NAGAR 201301, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 vivek2681 on May 1, 2019
This is my worst experience with a country holiday inn & suites/chis the sweetness and the gesture the sales team will show while selling their membership with below conditions.
• 5 years membership for (5 weeks / 35 nights)
• accommodation with breakfast during your membership holiday
• 50 % discount in all my extra food bills while my holiday membership
• complementary holiday in itc fortune for 1 night 2 days including breakfast & dinner
Hence, i fall into their trap and once our card is swipe, they has given an agreement to sign stating that this is the written commitment of what we discussed showing the amount paid.
I send emails several time to customer care of chis and sales person but regret say that they are still not provided any solutions and reiterate the same, hence my welcome calls is still pending and not availed any holidays yet.
Now i am mental harassed with chis customer care responses, and it seem to be fraud company hence looking for my hard money back of rs. 80000/-, which was paid to chis (Country holiday inn and suites) company on dated 08/02/2018, membership no - chisdls773503 in the name neelam
Kindly intervene and help me to get my money back as chis stating that membership is non-refundable as per agreement which is mutually signed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 02, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 02, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.
Updated by vivek2681, May 04, 2019
There is no solution on my complaint till date..
Updated by vivek2681, May 11, 2019
No revert no solution ..this is what CHIS served to customer..
please check and confirm when will i get my hard money of Rs 80 K..
Updated by vivek2681, May 15, 2019
REVERT AWAITED.. PLA REFUND MY HARD MONEY OF RS 80K AGAINST chisdls773503 memmbership.. i will be thankful ..

Comments

We can assist you on this.
Kindly mail us at tulika.[protected]@gmail.com or call us upon [protected]

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud company need my hard money back 80k against membership no chisdls773503