[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud! scam!

DR SUNIL SINGH on Jun 10, 2019
Today went to Le meridian hotel, Gurugram as my wife received text regarding some lucky draw coupon and stating there is no terms and conditions and the free meal(turned out to be veg thali at food court!) and 4 night holidays is purely promotional. Seemed safe! Now when I am back, recalling the events, just wondering how they played each move. They promised 30 years of membership with so called high class treatment with low airfare and absolutely free 4-5 star hotels anywhere in world except North Korea, Pakistan and Russia... Seriously! Its easy to pursuade a couple than a single person... May be that's why they call a couple. Called for complementary dinner at le meridian and when we reached there he just didn't pick up the phone!! We just came out and tried the voucher, ABSOLUT embarrassment opened the eyes to Google and here I am writing. They have 380000 INR in possession from us. On phone he has told that he will talk today and refund whole amount... I doubt highly... I find no way he would. That's illogical. Only way I guess is to unite and file a case... Money is secondary, the tensed face of my beloved angers. If required, will go for political support, as I know, they think they are big players but if I have to, they might be taken for a ride. Ideal would be to get united and teach them a lesson. I don't have time for too much of verbal conversation, so would prefer straightforward statements.

fraud! scam!
fraud! scam!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019
They have given me the details of properties via mail which is much less than what they had told. Marking it resolved as of now, few questions still der, will update in case not satisfied with them

[Jun 16, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
It is to be requested to kindly share your contact details so that your query could be resolved at earliest.
Updated by DR SUNIL SINGH, Jun 16, 2019
U already contacted me. Just try to do what I have asked for instead forcing me to mark it resolved! And plz don't tell me it's a small thing and should be mutual! I am not a kid U wanted me to mark it resolved without knowing my queries. There is absolutely no integrity in what you guys say.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
As per our discussion..please mail us at [protected]@countryholidaysinnsuites.com for any queries and we assure you that would be resolved if any.

Comments

None of my free coupon redeem. Big fraud

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud! scam!