[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — utter dissatisfaction with the service

Kriss31 on May 17, 2019
Chis is an utter fake company making false commitments just to mint money.
I am a member since october 2017 and i have got a chance to use just 4 days of my membership. We have to literally beg them for options of hotel despite of paying a huge amount. Every time their answer is we don’t have availability. I want my money as i am severely disappointed with this company.
They also have the worst customer service who purposefully don’t answer your calls just to avoid the discussion.
We have been trying to reach deepak gupta, but he most of the times ignore our calls.
Upon, asking for options they would give the worst hotel available in town despite o[censored]s being flexible for dates they say it’s not available.
They have mentioned the roseate hotel in delhi. We pleaded them to give us that and upon arguing their executive says that’s only for complimentary purpose so that people have good impression about the company and they proceed for the membership so they won’t give us as we are already an exciting member.
Another major issue is that now they have come with new way of making money is that if we book more than 1 room, we would need to pay extra for it despite of having the no of nights pending in our account.
This was never communicated to us during the time of taking the membership.in fact, their manager vinay had told we can take any number of rooms and from the 6 nights given, it will be deducted accordingly.
Despite of having so many issues, none of their executives have come up for help.
We had also been to their office in gurgaon metropolitan mall, but it was closed. Upon asking, the security told that the office hardly opens during the day and there are lot of people coming and saying that they have been conned by this company.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2019
Mr. Rahul Arora has contacted us and mentioned that he will try to help with best possible options. We do not have a resolution yet but he said he will work on it and get back.

[May 17, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.
Updated by Kriss31, May 17, 2019
So now I have received a reply from CHIS to message the issue on their Facebook account. Who on earth escalates issue on a Facebook messenger.
This is heights o[censored]nprofessional service. Just for the information, they don’t have a Facebook page instead they have a Facebook account so no one would be able to share their review or view it.
Very conveniently they are asking to contact on messenger so that it doesn’t become public.
CHIS team, it’s been a while I have been bearing your tantrums so have known your actual purpose.
For any information, you can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
As to be requested please hare your membership details and contact details so your queries could be resolved at earliest.
Updated by Kriss31, May 17, 2019
Membership id: 772725
Contact: [protected]

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - utter dissatisfaction with the service