Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
Credit Information Bureau India Ltd.

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Complaints & Reviews

My self Prashant kumar, s/o sri. v saw, address- e 514 ashok gali jagjit nagar delhi.

This very regret experience that recent i applied for home loan and while checking civil record i seen wrong information and record in my cibil report.
There are auto loan and wrong credit card record is mention there in fact these records are wrong according to me.

Even my date of birth is wrong mention in my cibil record. My original date of birth is 30-o4-1983(same mention in my pan card also). But in cibil records its wrong,

Because of these all i am getting various problem and mentally harassment.

Hope you can understand my problem. Please correct my cibil records.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant kumar
Pan card No-azspk7369k
Aug 13, 2020
wrong information and recoard showing in my cibil report

My self Srinivas Rao s/o M App Rao, Address- 1A-1/4, Awas Marina Flat, Marine Drive Road, Kadma, Jamshedpur, Pin No- 831005, Jharkhand.
There are Personal loan A/c No[protected] from SBI record is mention there in fact these records are wrong according to me.

Even my name is wrong mention in my cibil record. My original name is SRINIVAS RAO (same mention in my pan card also). But in cibil records mention is K.SRINIVAS RAO its wrong,

Because of these all i am getting various problem and mentally harassment.

Hope you can understand my problem. Please correct my cibil records.

Thanks & Regards,

SRINIVAS RAO
Pan card No-AHSPR6809B
For resolution of your queries, kindly write to us online by visiting the following url on our website: http://www.cibil.com/contact-us.

If any information on your CIR is inaccurate or needs to be updated, we shall be pleased to help you with the Dispute Resolution. The easiest way to initiate a dispute request is by submitting a duly completed On-Line Dispute Form available on our website: www.cibil.com/consumer-dispute-resolution.

This is shakthi from debt doctor and i can understand your situation we can resolve your cibil issue and also if your score is less we can improve your score as well for more details call me on:[protected]/[protected].

Thanks&Regards,
Shakthi

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

This is to inform you that I Deepak Sharma, S/O Sh. Yougesh Babu Sharma,R/O RZR-90 STREET NO 14 A DURGA PARK BEHIND SOLANKI PUBLIC SCHOOL NEW DELHI- 1110045. Holding a Pan card no.BHKPS5027H since last 6 ~ 7 yrs appx.

Recently when I applied for a loan to HDFC bank , as per them my cibil rating was down due to which I was unable to get a loan. On checking the details with HDFC Bank, the number of my PAN card was updated with some other person name Deep Kumar Sharma.

I am also inform you this problem so many time you are requested kindly suggest me what to I do because due to this problem I am facing a lots of problems.

You are requested kindly check this matter and update my cibil so that I apply a loan.

Waiting for your favorable reply.

With warm regards,

Deepak Sharma
    +91-[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    I applied personal loan from HDFC Bank that loan get rejected i asked in the bank they saying in 2008 you took two wheeler but you are not pay it that reason we can't provided but i didn't applied any loan.

so please help me.
    Balakrishnan
    Dear Mr. Sharma,

We have replied to your query via email on 16/01/2013. For any more information, kindly write to us online by visiting the following url on our website: http://www.cibil.com/contact-us. We would further like to advise you not to divulge personal / financial information on public forums.
    Dear Mr. Balakrishnan,

I had requested a Credit Report from CIBIL, which after payment of the fees online, I was to get in 7 days. I have made the payment and submitted the required documents on 24th November. The said report has not been given to me. When I contacted them, the reply I got was as under on 12th December. However, after that I have sent 2 mails to them and they have stopped responding. I have asked for refund of my payment but even that is not answered. There is no way to contact anyone else on the website. I do not know how to get them to act. It is more than a month now.

We refer to your recent communication regarding your CIBIL TransUnion Score (Including CIR).

We apologize for the delay in responding to your email.

In this regard, we would like to inform you that we have received your required document and your service request number 1454307 is under process. Kindly provide us some more days to process your request. This is subject to receipt of complete and valid documentation. If there will be any additional requirements to your documents, it will be communicated to you through email.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Best Regards,

Consumer Relations.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Your Credit Information Bureau (Cibil) credit information report(CIR), other than your income, is the single most important tool used by a lender to evaluate your application for any loan or credit card application. Naturally, it's important that you understand your Cibil CIR and what it takes to maintain a credit history, so that it is viewed favorably by lenders.
      We providing assistance on behalf of the client to get CIBIL report.
      Please not we neither working on behalf of CIBIL nor any other government department.
      We are Independent financial advisors.
      Our services includes
      1. Assisting for applying CIBIL reports
      2. Helping for CIBIL report correction
      3. Assisting getting loans from nationalised or private banks or NBFCs
      4. Representing CIBIL issues and other matters to client's bank
      5. Fighting for getting NOC or NO DUE CERTIFICATE from banks on behalf of client after settling account
      6. Liasioning between Bank and Client to sort out the matter of credit cards or loans
      or more information please visit at https://www.cibil.com

NOTE: CIBIL REPORT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT NEVER DISCLOSE TO ANY ONE
      We are not providing any free services but advising professionally and result oriented.
      [protected] [protected]
      Mail : veritastheteam.[protected]@gmail.com
      VISIT: www.veritastheteam.com
      We have already dispatched your CIBIL Credit Information Report. For any more information, kindly write to us online by visiting the following url on our website: http://www.cibil.com/contact-us. We would further like to advise you not to divulge personal / financial information on public forums.

Wrong Cibil Report for Pan No.-AGKPP5955H (Stella Peter) Member I.D.BS00018766 Sir it is requested
        to make necessary...
        I applied for personal loan. I came to know that in cibil it is showing that I have purchased two wheeler in 2002 and not...

I have applied for one loan amount from LIC housing finance where in I am the co-borrower and the main applicant is my husband ( Pavan Kumar Goel ) but in Cibil, there are two loans coming under our name.

My details are :

Name of the Main Applicant Pavan Kumar Goel
        Co-Borrower Sonia Goel
        Address Flat # 33, Neelam Vihar, Sector - 14, Kaushambi Ghaziabad ( U.P. )
        Pan No ( Sonia Goel ) ACSPG1093R
        Loan A/C No. [protected]
        Loan : LIC Housing Finance Ltd

I request you to kindly look into this matter urgently and advise.
        For HELP and GUIDANCE on sorting out all CIBIL related issues. CONT:[protected]
        As per your request it shows that your credit record has been damaged by the credit information companies. It may be a a matter of identity theft which means someone has used your credentials to take loan. So if you wish to claim for damages from finacial institution or Credit companies you may contact us for legal services at [protected]@iblawassociates.com
        or at 91.[protected].
        We are a law firm handled various banking handled many banking matters.
        IBLAWASSOCIATES.COM

I won a house in an auction from UCO bank and paid 25% of the full amount and had a thought to pay the rest via bank loan.

All the banks denied the loan for some sort of legal issues related to house.

Now, my CIBIL credit score has gone down to 583.

Is this my fault that this house has legal issues which lead to denial of loan. I want my credit score restored.

Victor Das
          PAN - AUQPD1232R

CIBIL & HBFC — Credit Rating

Cibil has been reporting wrong information under cibil- control #[protected] for card no
          [protected] of HSBC which refelecting an outstanding amount , where as the amout was fully paid Aug 05. After all these years its still refelecting as an outstanding amount and becasuse CIBIL has this info as provided by HSBC ..now CIBIL is sharing this information with other banks from which i am trying to avail a LOAN... i have written several emails shared scan copy of payment letter ...yet the CIBIL information is not corrected and all my loan requested is turned down bases this false information...kindly suggest next step...since its been over 4 months and the issues is still there and have not received any definate help from both the parties
          Dear Sir, For assistance and queries regarding CIBIL TransUnion Score / CIBIL Credit Report., kindly access the following link of CIBIL website :
          Credit Scores are low. Loans getting Rejected due poor CREDIT.
          For Guidance and Help__Cont: CLEAN CREDIT-PH:[protected]

I recently applied for a loan with LIC Housing Finance Ltd. The LIC generated a CIBIL report for me,

details for which are produced below for reference.
            DATE:[protected]
            TIME: 17:38:45
            CONTROL NUMBER:[protected]

The report tags certain Mr. Santosh Kumar Pandey with my PAN number. I have no connection with

Pandey surname.My surname has always been Kumar without an exception.Passport number and date of

birth are also incorrect. In general the report has mixed all personal and financial transactional data

generated on Mr. Pandey with my own data. The report is an totally inaccurate concoction of two

individuals having no bearing on my actual credit history.

There are rudimentary errors which can be easily uncovered with simple logic.

E.g My PAN number starts with APJPK
            Note that fifth letter is K which matches with first letter of my surname which is Kumar. This PAN

number cannot belong to Mr. Pandey.

1) CIBIL has failed to apply a very basic validation check.

Further the report assigns several personal loans and credit cards to me. I have never taken a personal

loan in my life and posses only one credit card.

This has totally jeopardized my chance of getting a loan. I have already paid advance of 7 lakhs to the

seller and I stand to lose a substantial amount of the sum if I am unable to finance my deal in 30 days. 2

weeks have already elapsed since I paid the advance.

I raised a dispute with a CIBIL stating urgency of the matter and pointing out that there's prima facie

evidence that the report is incorrect. This mistake should be acknowledged immediately in form of a

written communication. However CIBIL has chosen to completely ignore my pleas. It has instead started

a dispute procedure which they claim will take 30 days. By RBI norms banks have to respond to

complaints within 15 days. CIBIL requires 30 days to fix electronic data. This is unimaginable in todays

modern world run on computers. Further nowhere it is mentioned on CIBIL website that it takes 30 days

to fix errors.

2) Lack o[censored]rgency in fixing obvious issues and acknowledging mistakes

I have written numerous mails to CIBIL most of the mails have been completely ignored. The phone

number doesn't work. At least till now I have not been able to talk with a person over phone.

3) Lack o[censored]rgency in responding to complaints. emails and phones are not answered

CIBIL further claims that all information is supplied by banks and it cannot be blamed for a data

discrepancy.

It named AXIS, HDFC and ICICI banks as the institutions against which loan is pending. I have been

touch with ICICI and HDFC and they have confirmed that indeed I have no loans with them. I am sure

AXIS will similarly confirm that I have no outstanding loans whatsoever from it.

So if I can get a quick confirmation in matter of few days what takes CIBIL 30 days to fix an issue.

4) Lack of co ordination between CIBIL and banks

Clearly bank state that I have no loans while CIBIL says otherwise. So what good is CIBIL for if it

cannot even liaison with banks to obtain correct data and fix it on a timely basis.

My main issue is that if I do not close my deal I stand to lose a lot of money and all banks refer to CIBIL

to assess loan applicants.

Given I have never taken a loan in past it was fair to assume on my part that I would be able to secure a

loan. Now I beg your urgent intervention to bring to notice to appropriate authorities lack of professional

conduct on part of CIBIL.

CIBIL even hasn't got an escalation matrix in place. That is one of the reasons I write to you.

CIBIL dispute ID DIS[protected].

Kind Regards
            Santosh Kumar
            Aug 13, 2020

We have replied to your query via email on 03-Oct-2012 & 08-Oct-2012. For any more information, kindly write to us online by visiting the following url on our website: http://www.cibil.com/contact-us. We would further like to advise you not to divulge personal / financial information on public forums.

I have taken one Baja finance servlending loan of Rs: 14000. I have taken this from pai international since it 0% interest and no processing fee. Every moth my ECS automatically debited from my account. Because of some technical issue one ECS failed 3 times. I have no idea about the ECS fail. after some 4 moth i got one call from Baja finance your one ecs is pending and you have to pay ecs fail charge Rs:900 /- .my account always have sufficient fund. i check my bank statement and i got to know that ECS money debited 3 times from my account and return back to my account. Then i called Baja finance people and inform the ECS fail because some problem in your end my account have sufficient fund always and also i mailed the bank statement to them and they send one re-presnetive to to collect the one ECS money.

After that i got my NOC but these people update my CIBIL report like i have not payment for 136 days.
              Now i am planning for car loan and it rejected.
              please help me how to resolve this issue.
              Government has to put some rule without informing to the customer restict all the company to update CIBIL rating of any customer.
              I think like me many most of middle class peoples are suffer from different different finance company/bank. It like harassing the common man…………..

Government of India need to think about this and stop this company to do any thing they want without knowing to the custome
              Aug 13, 2020
              For sorting out all your CIBIL related issues and guidance on improving your CREDIT SCORES.
              Cont: CLEANCREDIT- PH:[protected].

Hi Team,

I am trying to apply for a credit card but my applications gets rejected for no reason. But when I call the customer care they said that its because the Cibil Credit ratings. I would like to know why does this show. I am an ICICI Bank account holder from almost 12 years now. I have never been a faulty payer for my loans. Not Sure why this appears.

I have no idea whom to contact, since ICICI is more customer centric and I hope they help me in resolving or guiding me in the right direction.
                Aug 13, 2020

Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3476184' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
                Clean Credit is a company formed by Banking and Financial professionals with more than 10 years experience.
                For resolving all your CIBIL ISSUES and guidance on improving your CREDIT SCORES.
                Cont:[protected]

Some where in 2000 one credit card agent come me and said Standard Charter BANK will give life time free card. I had applied and get but not use for 8 to 10 month but one day I had gone to Arvin shop and purchase some cloth of 7000 and something . but I had received a bill of 7000 + card charges .so I had taken objection and not paid some time but one day one agent come to me and say u may pay what ever u used I had pay full 7000 but some time I had get bill of card charge + int .....till same bill coming and today it show amt of 117000 in cibil data .pl tell how can I do to clear my cibil Report.....I am not at all defaulter any way
                  I had made 3 to 4 time online complaint but sorry to say u had not resolved

I had applied a home loan from the bank, The Bankers told to me about my cibil status is shown are 25000Rs overdue in my account, However, I never availed any type of loan, except I have a HDFC Bank credit card that's Limit is 25000Rs. and I paid the every bill before due date. I have no use my credit card from last six month approx. and my due is zero.
                    Please help me about the cibil status....

Name: Sanjay Kumar
                    Pan. No. AXQPK3796E
                    E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Dear Sanjay,

It is quite possible that there has been some erroneous updation in your account that has led to this wrong reporting. You need to go online to CIBIL website and apply for CIBIL report. Once you get this, you need to review and analyse where the problem is and approach the respective bank for resolution.

You may approach Proventure Debt Solutions, www.proventuredebtsolutions.com, who resolved my issue.

all the best

Raja
                    We can guide you in rectify your CIBIL Report.

1. We will get you the CIBIL Report
                    2. We will analysis it & find out what exact issue you have in CIBIL .
                    3. We will clear all remark from the CIBIL Report.
                    4. We need to improve the Score then you will be eligible for Credit card or loan

.(If you have any more clarifications please feel free to contact me directly Marina:[protected] / [protected][protected]@debtdoctorindia.com)

Banks in India and Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited or [CIBIL] are working together to hashing Indian poor customers, In my view, both are forcing customers to go to private money lenders in promoting their business.

Reserve Bank of India needs to take hard step in this connection.

Dr. Ved Prakash
                      +91-[protected]

Respected sir
                        As i apply A home loan from axis bank they inform me there is already a loan which is showing in cibil account .toatl amount of loan is 14098000.00 rs on dated 31/12/2005. & balanced amount is 131850.95 . i hope this is clerical mistake.sir Please clear it from my cibil account so that i can take home loan for my house. My add is as follow. Harinder pal singh s/o sh. gulab singh chaudhary h. no 350 b/2 shiv colony Pinjore distt. panchkula Haryana.

Thanks & Regards
                        Harinder pal Singh
                        ABM Chandigarh
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        m.no. [protected]

I Swati Bansal
                          Pan: ATZPB3023G

R/o
                          B-1, Plot no. 1/22, Sector-5, Rajinder Nagar, Sahibabad, distt. Ghaziabad (U.P.)
                          PIN CODE: 201005
                          Mobile: [protected]/[protected]
                          Mail id: meenakshi10.[protected]@gmail.com

I purchased a flat and applied a housing loan from Can-fen homes and they opened my cibil and told me that I have a previous pending housing loan of 20Lac Rs. that is totally wrong information in cibil from unknown bank because i have never taken any housing loan from any bank.

Please take are of my cibil and sort out it on priority basis.

Also make sure that unknown bank issue sorry N.O.C. letter by mail or courier immediately because my Can-fen homes loan is being delayed and builder warns me to cancel my deal.

Thanks!

Swati Bansal
                          kamal garg
                          pan no. AHLPG3254C

R/o
                          2/2379 GILL COLONY, SAHARANPUR (U.P.)
                          PIN CODE: 110001
                          Mobile: [protected]
                          Mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased a flat and applied a housing loan from Can-fen homes and they opened my cibil and told me that I have a previous pending housing loan of 06 Lac Rs. that is totally wrong information in cibil from unknown bank because i have never taken any housing loan from any bank.

Please take are of my cibil and sort out it on priority basis.

kamal garg

This is Alwin from Bangalore

This is to inform you that my name has been misused for loans without my knowledge in HDFC bank.
                            I am receiving strange calls from the same bank saying that my name is under defaulter list due to some credit card no with [protected] -outstanding bill amount of 3lakh. Calls are like threatening saying salary Account will be debited for the same. However, I have not been using any credit cards.

Please help me out clearing my name from CIBIL

Alwin
                            +91 [protected]
                            Query Regarding clearing my name from cibil
                            Dear Alwin,

it is quite possible that your CIBIL record may be erroneously got updated. You need to log into CIBIL website and apply for a report. Once you get this, (may take 3-4 weeks) you need to analyse and find out where the problem is. Then you need to approach the banker that has made the updation and sort out.

You may also approach www.proventuredebtsolutions.com for resolutions. They handled a similar issue for my friend quite iffectively.

regards
                            Raja

This is inform to you, that last one month ago i have applied a credit card in Standard Chattered Bank in Kolkata Saltlake branch. But after one week my application has disregarded due to my name in the CIBIL defaulter report.

But still now i am not taken any Credit Card and any loan from any Bank. So how my name goes to the CIBIL report. Please take any action regarding CIBIL.

Without any verification why my name listed in the CIBIL report.

Below I have mentioned my information:
                              Prasanta Kumar Panda
                              CF-11, Chandiberia, Jora khana
                              Kestopur, Kol-700102
                              PAN#ASJPP0705C

Please do the needful.

Prasanta
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              Millions of records are maintained by CIBIL and some time if the financial institutions have wrongly reported due to some errors, there is a possibility of such defaults on your account .However If you believe that either some of the personal details or one or more accounts on your credit report do not belong to you, you should write to the credit bureau. The credit bureau will look into the matter and help you update the information if required. (If you have any more clarifications please feel free to contact me directly my mail or phone. Marina[protected]/[protected])

My father wanted to secure a home loan for which i was requested to be signing a SECURITY at the SBI Bank. To my surprise when the bank people checked my CIR - it was having a score of 638 out of 1000 and also showing as TWO CREDIT CARDs defaulted against my name.
                                I have taken a credit card from Barclays bank in year 2009 and it was not proper (poor service, incorrect billing, and there by complaints were raised but not answered by the bank - this account was lapsed due to lack of payment, the outstanding of rs18k has become 34k even after me paying off rs5k from it- Nevertheless I have closed this account with a settlement with PHOENIX ARC (purchased the acs from Barclays) in the month of Feb 2012.

Now the CIBIL report shows this as TWO ACCOUNTS/CREDIT CARDS being defaulted and with same card number and same limit and same details - HOWEVER they are very reluctant to remove/amend this as one account in my CIR report. The have asked me to contact Phoenix arc - but never confirmed which details they want friom Phoenix arc to get this rectified - me on the other hand have contacted Phonenix arc and they have confirmed that they have no role to play in correcting the CIR of mine.

in my communication with CIBIL even they have confirmed it is the same account but they are very reluctant and reckless in correcting my account and have not corrected it - This is absolutely contradicting with the statement that they have quoted in thier website that they will correct the duplicate accounts upon dispute resolution i have raised two complaints already with sr nos1136704 dated 30/6/2012 and one more sr no 1162605 dated 14/6/2012 are closed with resolution asking me to contact phoenix arc - upon being asked what information i should be getting for cibil pheonix - they dont have an answer.

My security was told to be INVALID by the loan officer at SBI Brnch as the account is shwoing as defaulted on two accounts and not one. This has resulted in a lot of strain and nervous breakdown and pressure on me as i was of not even some help to my father for his dream of owning a house.
                                This act of CIBIL has brought a lot a issues and is a prime reason for my father loan at SBI gettig rejected with a reason of no guarentor for his housing loan.
                                CIBIL people will charge from people to provide a CIBIL report but will not help the consumer by resolving thier grieviance

their replies to me -
                                "Dear Sir,

We refer to your recent communication seeking clarification on the BARCLAYS BANK Account Number : [protected]

In this regard, we would like to inform you that PHOENIX ARC has acquired the portfolio from BARCLAYS BANK. Therefore, there is a change in the reporting member name.

The BARCLAYS BANK is reported the account as Sold. The active account is reported by PHOENIX ARC .

If you need more clarification on your above account, kindly contact PHOENIX ARC.

Thanking you.
                                Best Regards
                                Consumer Relations"

"Dear Madam,

Re : CIBIL Credit Information Report

We refer to your email dated 4-7-2012 regarding your Credit Information Report (CIR)

In this regard, we would like to inform you that we have replied to the above email on[protected] vide SR number 1136704.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.
                                Best Regards,
                                Consumer Relations"

Please help me in getting a correct CIR report with no account being reflected twice - ie no duplicate accounts in it.
                                Duplicate account same account reflection in CIR leading to poor score

I have an issued with Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL). CIBIL have updated wrong details against my name & profile.Few days ago, I have applied a personal loan in HDFC bank & they have rejected my personal loan, because of CIBIL have updated some wrong details against my profile. After this issue I have applied for a CIBIL report with 142 rs demand draft in CIBIL organization. I had seen that CIBIL have updated a wrong loan detail on my CIBIL report(CIBIL report Control No[protected]. Based on CIBIL report I had contact with HDFC branch. After the HDFC investigation they told me & confirm me threw email. The following details are not match with my profile, name & the ICICI have also communicated an email to CIBIL for update the right information & details against my profile & Name. I have send @5 or 6 emails to CIBIL organization on [protected]@cibil.com, & [protected]@cibil.com email id regarding this issue. But CIBIL have not updated my details as on today date & not replay my emails.
                                  Wrong details in consumer imformation NAME wrong,Enquirydetail wrong,PAN card number wrong
                                  Aug 13, 2020

we could help you to get rid of it

for clarification you can reach me on [protected]

kiran

My Name in CIBIL defaulter list without taking any Loan.

My Name is Umesh Kumar Singh s/o Bhagwan Singh, address...