[Resolved]  Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — cibil report has missing account details

Reference to : service request number 41837467

Please don't ask me to contact cibil or axis bank again and again, i have already contacted https://www.cibil.com/contact-us and called many times but of no use.

Request you to sort out the issue.

All 3 credit bureau namely crif, equifax & experian reports are reflecting my axis bank credit card but cibil which should be the leader is the only one which does not have the axis bank data.

I have contacted axis bank many times but they told me that it is cibil's issue as they are sharing the same datasets to other credit bureaus and when i contacted cibil they are not resolving the issue and instead just closing the dispute by sending a common email attached below :-

— —

We wish to inform you that transunion cibil collects credit history of consumers and maintains it in the form of credit information reports, using credit information as obtained from credit institutions (Banks and financial institutions).

Globally, we maintain one of the largest collections of consumer credit information and as a pioneer and trusted leader in the credit information industry we are committed to providing complete and reliable information.

We collate credit histories into cibil credit information reports and provide them to credit institutions and consumers upon request. However, we are not authorized to delete or modify any records reflecting in the credit information report without written confirmation from the respective credit institution/s.

If you would like a specific credit institution to report your account to us, we request you to contact the relevant credit institution and ask them to submit your credit information to us.

Please note once we receive the same, we will be able to update your records.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2020

[Feb 09, 2020] Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Customer Care's response Feb 12, 2020
Hi sir,
"Know about us on www.cibil.com

Have more queries? You may write to us on: https://www.cibil.com/contact-us or
call us on:[protected]Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm)."
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir i have paid all the credit dues amounting Rs.56713/- on 14/02/2020 to ICICI Bank, Jamshedpur Branch.But tiil yet my cibil is not updated.
I hereby enclosed the Bank Noc Letter in this regard.

Further i would like to request u that please rectify the CIBIL SCORE
THANKING YOU.

anwar67's reply, Feb 27, 2020
Please update the CIBIL SCORE immediately.

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Phone
    +91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Address
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021