Crizal — scratches on crizal-prevencia lens

Spice gardern marthahalli bangalore, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 RupaliMPawar on May 23, 2019
I have brought crizal prevencia lenses from i-gate optics shop Marthahalli bangalore. I got so many scratches on lens within 1.6 years. On essilor website they have mentioned crizal has 2 years of scratch warranty. I asked helped to optic shop they said there is no scratch lenses we can't do anything. I have not expect this kind quality of crizal. I have paid more for good features but results are very bad.
I have attached bill photo for reference.
Scratches are more so no clear vision and gets more headache.I have one ordinary spect since using from 8 th std, don't have any single scratch on ordinary lens.

scratches on crizal-prevencia lens

[May 24, 2019] Crizal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RupaliMPawar, May 23, 2019
I have brought crizal prevencia lenses from i-gate optics shop Marthahalli bangalore. I got so many scratches on lens within 1.6 years. On essilor website they have mentioned crizal has 2 years of scratch warranty. I asked help from optic shop they said there is no scratch warranty on lenses we can't do anything. I have not expected this kind of quality for crizal. I have paid more for good features but results are very bad.
I have attached bill photo for reference.
Crizal Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019

Thank you for your mail and invoice copy.

Please note that Crizal Prevencia Lenses are scratch resistant and not scratch proof.

Kindly mail us the authenticity card at [email protected] to cross verify the authenticationat our end. We would require your lenses for our testing. Hence you can submit the lenses to your optician and share the confirmation.

Warm Regards,
Team Essilor

Comments

My Optician is not ready to take my spectacles and not agree to take any kind of action. So I'll email the authenticity card. Kindly verify and let me know.
Purchase of crizal lenses from citizen optician bahu plaza jammu

The lenses were totally filled with marks and also number was not correct

#71/1,Brigade Plaza, 6th Floor,S.C Road, Anand Rao Circle, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Crizal - scratches on crizal-prevencia lens