[Resolved] Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — complaint no 14631218 dt 16.7.2018

Rajesh Kapahi on Jul 18, 2018
Above referred complaint was attended on 16.7.2018 but could not be rectified . Today I contacted the service center and had a talk with Mr shyam who was kind enough to listen to me and assured me that he will send a service engg to attend the non rectified complaint..But after one hour I again called him to confirm weather he has send an engg .But to my utter surprise he did not pick up my phone after repeated calls to be precise i have made more than 20 calls but he did not attend even one .I have given a message to kindly let me know why my phone is not attended but in vain.May i request you to kindly let me know the reason of not attending the phone and weather my complaint will be attended or not. thanking you kapahi [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2018

[Jul 18, 2018] Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018
Dear Rajesh Kapahi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at cs@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Daikin Team
Customer Support
Mail ID: cs@daikinindia.com
Or SMS : <DAIKIN> / Give missed call on :[protected]
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Dear Rajesh Kapahi,

We are still waiting for your response. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at cs@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Daikin Team
Customer Support
Mail ID: cs@daikinindia.com
Or SMS : <DAIKIN> / Give missed call on :[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4455 5444 [Head Office]
    +91 92 1018 8999 [Support]
    12th Floor, Building No. 9, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com - complaint no 14631218 dt 16.7.2018