Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — your bad service

shivamgyanu on Jun 20, 2019
My name is shivam srivastava.my contact no which is registered [protected].
I purchased split ac dated 16/06/2017.
Gas leaked 2 times. One service has been done .Again gas leaked last 15 days
I called the daikin consumer number and filled a complain that my ac is not giving cold air the compressor is working but it is not giving cold air. The technician came and did some work and in the end said that there is a gas leakage and 3000 rs will be charged to re fill. I have recently purcashed the ac it's been 2 years only, how can gas be empty so fast. And the leakage is not our fault it's the technican. Why do we have to pay the heavy price. I feel cheated. Please help

[Jun 20, 2019] Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shivamgyanu, Jun 20, 2019
Please service my air conditioner by well trained engineer as soon as possible.
I feel in trouble and mentally pressure.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Dear Shivam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [protected]@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Updated by shivamgyanu, Jun 20, 2019
Luc[protected]
Vivan electronics gorakhpur
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Dear Shivam,

We are unable to fetch your details from the given details. Kindly share your correct 19 digits (Alpha Numeric) complaint number or site address so that we may look into this at the earliest. You may also email us at [protected]@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Updated by shivamgyanu, Jun 21, 2019
LUC[protected]
Dear Shivam,

We would request you to share your correct 19 digits (Alpha Numeric) complaint number or site address with us via DM using the link mentioned below.

Updated by shivamgyanu, Jun 22, 2019
Dear Customer, your service request is received vide ref. no. LUC[protected].Your unique customer id is 11191837. Thank you, Daikin.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019
Dear Shivam,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you soon with an update.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Dear Shivam,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Updated by shivamgyanu, Jun 29, 2019
Company cheated me
60-70 call done by me in last 15 days. No action taken by you and your service center.
Every time told that tomorrow your service will be done but only false comment.
Last day one person call me and demand 3200 rupees for gas filling. Is it not cheating with customer.
I claim in consumer forum for mentally torched. Good bye with bad service
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jul 01, 2019
Dear Shivam,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2019
Dear Shivam,

We understand that your concern is resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]

Comments

Ref no [protected]
Dealer name vivan electronics gorakhpur

+91 12 4455 5444 [Head Office]
    +91 92 1018 8999 [Support]
    12th Floor, Building No. 9, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com - your bad service