Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Customer Care

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)

Infront Government Petrol Pump, Mehrauli Road
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam related photos (191)

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — DHBVN-Faridabad (Electricity) [Resolved]

deepak doomra

Sector-19 in Faridabad suffers unpredicted cuts and outages every summer. Yesterday evening...

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — DHBVN: Faulty Electric Meter, Faridabad [Resolved]

Jugan Prakash Sharma

This is brought to your notice that I forwarded my written complaint pertaining to the malfunctioning...

Mayank
In the month of April, I have been given a bill of Rs. 53, 243 as electricity bill. This bill includes CUR/SOP charges of Rs. 43, 889. I contacted the local person for my society and he started asking for money (Rs. 2000) to correct the bill.

Mayank Gera

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
TO,
THE HEAD QUATER
HARYANA

SUB: FOR COMPAINT THE TRANSFARMER OF RAJIV NAGAR NEAR SEC 18 OLD FARIDABAD (HR)

DEAR SIR/MADAM

AS PER ABOVE MENTION SUBJECT THE TRANSFARMER OF RAJIV NAGAR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY NO BACK UP GIVEN FOR THE ALL HOUSES OF RAJIV NAGAR DUE TO COME CAPICITY OF TRANSFER THE MCB OF TRANSFARMER TRIP AND SOME TIME LINE WILL BE BURN/BREAK THEREFORE THE LIGHTS NOT COME MOST OF THE TIME SO PLEASE ARRANGE THE BIG CAPICITY TRANSFARMER FOR RAJIV NAGAR.
THANKS
YOUR CUSTOMER
MANOJ ARORA
street light placed at 248 saraswati vihar ggn is not working.
TO
M. D.
D.H.B.V.N
Respected Sir,
I am a consumer of meter no SC-11 327. The Electrical meter install in my house., diff active in the year 2009, I purchased a meter and deposited it in the office of city sub. div. Ch. Dadri on 24/04/2009 along with testing fees Rs. 75 but my meter as not so fare replace and billing is on average basic which is very hire. We are requested to get my meter replaced. I have visited in office sub. Divn. Ch. Dadri but they not talk us properly they use same time abuse language
your faithfully,
sandeep Chabbra
[protected], [protected]

Seemant Kalra
    Property Address: House number 362, Sector 40

Account Number : 5D12 - 0152
    K.No: [protected]

1) A payment amounting to Rs 11104.00 was made on 25/09/2008 with reference number as G26GD120152 which is not reflecting on this account. Please find this payment out and add to our account.
    2) The property was closed form last one year approximately and thus provisional billing was sent on the basis of previous consumption.
    3) Now the property is open, When the meter reader visited the property the meter was found to be slightly burned and thus was taken away by him.
    4) Please correct the bill according to the last reading on the burnt meter, recalculate the bill and advise of the refund amount.
    5) Once the bill is recalculated on the actual consumption, we will apply for new meter to be installed at the above said property.
    6) We visited the Kanhai gaon branch and was promised that this will be taken care of, however is still not done and the account is shoeing outstanding balance of more than eight thousand rupees which is incorrect.

Please recalculate the bill on the basis of actual consumption, add the payment of 11104.00 made on this account and advise of the final bill as soon as possible.

Please provide the grievance number for this complaint.

Seemant Kalra
    On behlaf of Girish Anand.
    362/40 Gurgaon.
    Add:- 125 Gali-5 Sastri Nagar Pall-I Shehat pur FBD
    A/C No- DT01-1026
    K.No- [protected]
    Bill No[protected]

i have got 274 Unit and old unit is 97
    this is the bill of 03.02.2010
    but my meter say's that the total unit in 24.02.2010
    is 371 only how they give me the bill of this type they dont take reading in that month.

i want to say that plz suggest me somthing what can i do
    they give me bill of 03.02.2010 in 24.02.2010
    where is they are in the rest time. and the last date is 26.02.2010
    they give me only one day.

snitu13
      I am a resident of South City 1 in Gurgaon. This month's bill, the last date is 14th March, I went to Bill Counter on 7th March. There it was clearly written that it accepts Cash also. My bill was even less than Rs 1000. The Cashier/Clerk refused to accept my bill, saying that he will accept only cheque today! He said, it is simply inconvenient for him to take cash. He was simply not feeling like accepting cash, which is ridiculous.

My complaint is about the procedure here? How can the person refuse to accept the bill. It is nothing but creating mistrust and inconvenience to consumers. It was his job, duty and responsibility to accept the bill in whatever form (cash or cheque) consumer is comfortable. This bill counter is in Sec 31 Market, Gurgaon.
      Hopefully, this matter would be taken care and the process would be improved to build more trust and flexibility between the DHBVNL and its consumers.

I have seen the hole instruction printed on bill of electricity, gurgaon which where prepaid by DHBVNL. I wanted to submit the amount by cheque, but we don't have the party Name mentioned on the bill. That should be the part of instruction.

Nitin Dwivedi
      i want to pay this bill through cheque...to whom name cheque will be make.
      shuld i give the pdc cheque of date 25 jan as the last date is 26 jan
      kindly inform
      WHOSE RESPONSIBLITY IF THE MATER IS ON THE ROAD?NATURALLY THE ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT, THE DHBVNL.
      I had applied to get my electric Meter to be put on a height where I can see & check the reading, but one month has passed inspite of my request to shift the meter down below on the pole i sector - !0A, Gurgaon, But no response.

Narender = [protected]

RAJESH KHANNA
        I RAJESH KHANNA LIVE IN PLOT NO.141, HARI NAGAR, BACK SIDE SAI DHAM MANDIR, TIGAON ROAD, FARIDABAD ( HAHAR PAR). OUR HARI NAGAR COLONY HAVE MORE THAN 300 ELECTRICITY CONNECTIONS AFTER DEPOSITING A HUGE DEVELOPMENT CHARGE, OUR AREA IS WITH IN LIMIT OF NCR ( JUST 20 K.M. FROM NATIONAL CAPITAL DELHI) WE ARE CUTOMER OF DHBVN FROM LAST TEN YEARS BUT TILL DATE DHBVN IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE US ELECTRICITY POLL FACILITY. THIS THING IS VERY SHAMEFUL FOR OUR NATION ( INDIA) IN WHICH WE SAY WE ARE RAPIDLY DEVELOPING CONUTRY BUT AFTER TEN YEAR DHBVN NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE US POLL FACILITY WE GET OUR ELECTRITY AFTER GETTING HALF K.M. WIRE. ITS SHAME FOR DHBVN IF THIS DEPARTMENT HAVE ANY TYPE OF HONESTY THEN DO NEEDFULL OTHER DONOT THING ABOUT GROWTH OF INDIA. BECAUSE ELECTRITY IS BASIC ESSENTIAL NEED OF PERSONS . ITS ALSO SHAME FOR OUR GOVERNMENT DONOT COME TO US FOR VOTES.

M.L. Gaur

I have come to know that the electric meter no. 205296 (single phase) purchased by me for Rs. 820 vide C/R 5562 dated 6/01/09 (duplicate copy enclosed for ready reference) has not been installed at my house as yet, although the testing fee of Rs. 100 had already been deposited in your office vide C/R no. 269/0075050 on the same day i.e. 06/01/09. As neither the Jr. Engineer concerned nor his assistant (some Duli Chand) was available on their seats in spite of my wait for over an hour, you had graciously asked me to put the above meter along with the cash receipt of testing fees of Rs. 100 on your table to get the needful done. I presume that the meter might not have been received back after testing in your office.
          It is, therefore, requested that your worker may please be directed to contact Sri Jai Bhagwan Sharma, post master, (tele:- 249215 mobile [protected]) whose house is in front of my house, as the key of the main gate of my locked house has been left with him for this purpose.

Reminder
          Kindly refer to my regd. letter dated 22-1-09 regarding replacement of the defective electricity meter at my residence in Raliawas village. I am sorry to inform you that the single phase defective meter has not yet been replaced. On personal contact by my representative in your office it was told that the store keeper was on leave for two three days and the meter would be replaced on resumption of duty by him.

After formation of the Nigam the working should have been improved and moved fast, but in practice I am yet to see some perceptible change. I therefore once again request you to please look into the matter personally and get the needful done at your earliest convenience.

M.L. GAUR
          (Retd. Dy. Secretary, NDMC)
          House No. 18-A/45, Ground Floor,

Name-SMT. Choto Devi
          W/o, Dariya Singh
          Sub Division-F-37 CITY II BGARH
          ACCOUNT NO-PP15-2395

My Power consume Unit is 52, But Average Bill Dec- Month-200Unit, Next Month-400 Unit, This Problem Complaint SDO,. SDO say's Meter is low, Now meter is Change and Bill-400 Unit is paid,and meter changing chage is also paid.
          So., I request please meter is change.
          I HAVE GIVEN ACOMPLAINT TO SDO AND SDO WROTE TO JE MR RAJKUMAR THAT PLEASE CHECK AND RDPORT BUT NOT REACHED ANY PERSON OF DHBVN AT OUR ADRESS H N 663, NEAR HIMALAY PUBLIC SCHOLL NANGLA ROAD FARIDA BAD
          I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED OUR MOBILE NO [protected] BUT NO ANY RESPONS
          MY COMPLAINT AS THE METER IS NOT GLOWING LIGHT SO IM FEELING THAT METER IS OFF
          SO PLEASE HELP ME WHAT I DO
          THANKING YOU,

JODHPAL SINGH
          ACCOUNTANT

Personal — Electricity meter replacement

Now our electical bill is double than before, but we are not using more equipments; so we contact an electician then get an advice from him, he said must replace the old manual, replace a new electronic meter. Then we complaint to electricity office, more than 3 times but have no response from them. ( they are care less in this case ) other people said if you money to the workers they will replace very fast. What we do, that method is wrong, so we are waiting for the proper advice.

SH MEENA MOHAN

This is to bring into your kind notice that from the last 5 months I am running to DHBVN office due to wrong reading given on the bills and consumed Units are more than our average units.
            I already gave a application to correct the reading of on your bills and hence DHBVN Staff visited to our residence and checked the reading and meter and found it Ok and send the actual reading to the office.
            And when I received the next bill, there was same mistake in that. DHBVN staff only carried forward the reading as it is in computer record and send me the inflated bills
            Again after that our next bill in which the same Meter reading problem was there.

But regret to say that even after so much exercise done by me, The Deptt. is still making errors and now the Meter bill of Dec, 08 amountng to Rs 14451 for units consumed as 478.
            we ahve been visiting the dhbvn office and even met SDO in the sub division F31-SDO I/A/B/GARH.

So I request you to please forward my request to check all the previous readings and payments done by me.
            Hoping for a favorable response ASAP.

Thanking you,

SH MEENA MOHAN
            HOUSE NO-968, SECTOR-9
            FARIDABAD-121006.
            Our account no. PP25-2625, Circle-220, Bill No.[protected].

Kindly inform you that we have received every new bill from DHBVN, they have not less old units to new units (New-720, old-488). They have send us total units charged every new billing, we have allready paid last two billing amount, so sir request you to pls. regenerate the current bill no. 13573648 less old units to New units.

Anita Raj
            Address: G.NO. 2 B BLOCK ROSHAN NAGAR
            AGWAN PUR FBD 0

Manoj Kumar
              The New metre was installed by DHBVN at C 1/300, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon in Sep 08.Which got out of order in a week. I complaint the same but no action is taken till Dec 08. In DEC 08 I received bill of Rs 2226.00 for one month on avg basis.On contact official instruct to Pay whatever bill has been sent by them.

If metre is faulty and not working right from installation where is consumer fault. Whenever issuing average bill without considering fact of the area, uses, equipment etc.

Will authority hear this case and give some relief.
              i had not get a answer for my query regarding sundry charges on jan 09 bill. i would like to inform that i surprised that there is nobody able to explane my query. kindly look in to this. the same incident was happened in sec-18 udyog vihar Bijlee office. CA Sahab also unable to resolve the same.

Bill Address:- Sarvesh C/o CEDTI Computer Center, Kosli Distt. Rewari (Haryana)
              1st Floor Cetral Bank Of India, Kosli

Sir I have left The building July 2004 in this location with all paid bill and request to refuse the meter, in the office but at time granter call me that I have not submit my bill so I request you send me all detail in my A/c e_mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Sarvesh Yadav
              CEDTI Computer Center
              Kosli
              Rewari
              Haryana
              I had not get a answer for my query regarding sundry charges on March, 2010 bill. i would like to inform that any body can help me to explane sundry charges .

DHBVN, Faridabad — Regarind Meter Replacement (DD-16-2725) [Resolved]

Ram Narain

Reffering to the meter no. DD-16-2725, the electric meter was not working since 15.07.2008. And...

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited — Inflated Electricity Bill( (A/c No NC - 05 -1031) [Resolved]

JC SHarma
                In the energy meter installed against the above A/c No at my residence (H No 93 Housing Board Colony Sector 7 Extension Gurgaon)...

Electricity Bill Of DHBVN — Error in Meter Reading and wrong billing [Resolved]

agnihotri66

This is to bring into your kind notice that from the last 8 months I am running to DHBVN Jawahar...

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — excess electricity bill [Resolved]

ravi kumar
                we've got a lot of problem regarding electricity bill in our area, dharuhera, rewari, haryana,
                we don't...

ashok kumar
                I am having ac no CT01-4653-n in G-13 new colony branch Gurgaon, my bill reading is noted wrong by ur side i already paid my previous amount and my i'm getting my current bill with some other reading.
                I also complained for that but no one in your office want to listen they asking for bribe which i dont want to give. Plz its my request to you that you solve this at your end.
                Pls do the needful..
                Ashok Kumar-[protected]
                Sachin Tomar-[protected]
                DHBVN are really sucking people like anything...dnt leave these ****..., get after them...talk to news channels if necessary..
                i am resident of dabua colony gazipur road nit faridabad.i have recieved bill for. last six months more than 1500/- the case is excess billing .before billing always 200/- 500/- the same is verified by concerned JE.the same is informed to the SDO, in nangla, NIT faridabad, despite the problem still exits.
                i had already made a complaint on the website of DHBVNL.
                but nothing has happened and my problem still exits.it is requested that the matter may be shortout.
                Maheshwar Mehta
                metre no-df 1489
                a/c no-db-12-1489

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Error in electricity bill

Chatar Lal
                  REG a/c No. DD-1531, Chatar Lal
                  Sub Division F32-No1 B/Garh
                  Please refer to above I would like...

Jitendra gupta
                  Bill for the period of 19 feb 08 to 19 april08 (bill No- 03414) for Rs.3616 paid by me on time but when i got next bill for the period of 19 april08 to 19 june08 when i saw previous bill also add in that current bill. i went to sector 4 gurgaon office and said to office please change my bill amount i have already paid my previous bill. She recognise and make changes on bill manually and said pls pay only current bill that was Rs.2703 then i paid that amount but now i got bill for the period 19 june08 to 25 sept08. I am very surprised that bill for the period 19 feb08 to 19 april08 Rs. 3616 again showing unpaid and its include in current bill amount.. I am very surprised why they are doing again and again. I havent time to go again
                  again to electricity office for same problem..

why they are not updating my bill... Pls do the needful..

Jitendra
                  I saw the bill of Jan2010 on internet which amount is Rs- 4598/ for 936 unit charge in two months.
                  My last month unit reading was 4861( on 03.10.2009) and how it has become 5797 units 0n 03.12.2009, in just two months consumption of 936 units. This is wrong feeding. Please correct the Bill.
                  My Key No.is [protected], division- Old Faridabad
                  My A/c No.PP14-3879
                  Bill NO. 9929290, issue date: 29.01.2010
                  Request to correct the bill immediately.

Hasmuddin Ansari.
                  16.02.2010

Sonika Aggarwal
                    Hi All,

Its been 2 months that we are facing a problem of shortage of electricity. In 24hrs we are getting the supply for 4-5 hrs only which is really difficult to survive in summer days. Kinly look into this on priority and get back to us for any help.

Sonika Aggarwal
                    6/430, khatri wara, old faridabad
                    hello,

sir i live at faridabad sec 46 and from 2 times i am getting the wrong bill first time meter reading was 966 and we received the bill of 5000 and today i got the bill of 2 months of 22664.plz dosomething sir.

thanks,
                    amit dixit, vaishali C.G.H.S. ltd,
                    sec-46, flat no 35, faridabad haryana.
                    dear sir
                    sir i live at faridabad dabua colony and from 5 times i am getting the wrong bill regularly..
                    and i have to go u r sec 23 faridabad office.. for corraction for my bill.and i go to submit my bill payment at 2no. market .every time u r employ promice me that u r next bill will be correct... but same problem i m facing from last 5 months...

my duty is to make payment at right time ..and u r duty??????
                    sorry to say but u r staff is not able for that post. becouse.. they are not going their job.

can u do something .to solve my problem
                    my details are
                    suresh arora
                    a/1365 badua colony nit faridabad
                    meter no.db775
                    mobil no.[protected]
                    I m not receiving my electricity bill since month of aug 2008.
                    I m living in a-43, iind floor, back side faridabad...since we have shifted to this flat we have not received any bill till date.Kindly send me details is there any way or how can i know my bill amt.
                    I am sure nothing going to happen by this forum/complaint. I am staying in Sec 19 from the last 15 years and every year there is a challenge with electricity sometime there is over load, shortage, break down(worst), cable fault etc...ths is a never ending issue. On 20th May 09 light was not there for 18 hours...and SDO Jhakar was helpless as usual...what is the point of voting?? I dint vote... uneducated politicians are minting money big time...and for people like us...bull ...all crap...I am sure no action would be taken from this...

Helpless

HUGE POWER CUT IN GURGAON

PLEASE ADRESS THE PROBLEM OF HUGE POWER CUT FACED BY GURGAON RESIDENTS. ALMOST EVERYDAY THERE IS HUGE POWER FLUCTUATIONS FROM 9PM TILL MORNING AND ALSO POWER CUTS IN THESE HOURS.....KINDLY ADDRESS THE PROBLEM

Abhishek R K
                      Address HNO 877 Sector 23A Gurgaon. We applied for Three phase meter in first week of July and make the payment on 28th July 08. Its almost one month, but no activity from DHBVN Officials. Very Poor Service. When we use to enquire about this they just say Ho jayega na jab number aayega to ho jayega Is this the way to talk to a consumer
                      I request you to please do the needful ASAP.
                      I agree, they're the poorest service provider in country. Rural area of India are getting better electricity than urban areas of Gurgaon.
                      SIR,

I LIVE IN 426, OLD HOUSING BOARD COLONY EXTN, NEAR NEW SUBZI MANDI, SONIPAT, HARYANA-131001.

OUR BIG AREA HAS ONLY ONE TRANSFARMER, WHICH SUPPLIED TO OUR BIG AREA, BUT IT NOT CAPABLE TO SUPPY OUR HOLE AREA DUE TO LOAD, ALMOST PROBLEM IS DEFUSE.

MANY TIMES WE GO TO MANY DEPARTMENT & DC (SONIPAT) FOR A 2ND TRANSFARMER, BUT NOT ANY ACTION TAKE ON OUR MANY COMPALINTS.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
                      RAJESH JAIN
                      [protected] (DELHI)
                      Poorest Service provider, Till Yet they have not done my 3 phase meter connection.

I don't know why DHBVN is paying such a huge salary to their lazy employees..
                      URGENT /EMERGENCY

Subject-(Replacement of 50 years old iron pole installed for tubewell near Ram Leela ground, Kami Road (Sonipat)

Respected Sir

Most respectfully I would like to bring your kind notice that Our Tubewell was installed 50 years ago and supporting wires of tubewell was connected with electric pole.Now the electric pole is rusted badly and likely to be broken at any time . To avoid untowared incident please replace the electric pole as soon as possible.

Thanks &Regards
                      Kami Road
                      Sonipat(haryana)

DHBVN, Hisar — Service Book of Nathi Singh JE [Resolved]

Natthi Singh Chhoker
                        The service book of the above named official was sent to DGM, M&P Divn. DHBVN Faridabad through Speed Post vide No. EH09954791,...

Dy. Gm / M&p Divn. DHBVN Faridabad — missplace of Service book [Resolved]

Nathi Singh
                        R/Sir,
                        I Nathi Singh, JE working in the office of DGM/M&P Divn. Faridabad. I am going to retire next month but...