Datawind Innovations — automatically phone off and no charge

Biswajit Joardar on Jan 19, 2018
Mobile phone automatically off. No charge in mobile. I am try used but not use able product. So i request data wind office for change this product but office no receive my call. But office said me mobile not refunded and not changeable. Phone delivered on 30.11.2017 and mobile problem show 0412.2017. Office harassment. So i obliged you for change either refund me ml.

[Jan 19, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at[protected] between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

you can also contact us on techsupport@datawindcorp.com

DATAWIND INNOVATION
Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day !!

Since we have not received any response from your end, so we are unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, kindly log a new complaint with valid contact number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs.of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at techsupport@datawindcorp.com

Thank you so much for your patience and co-operation.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 18 3514 1330 (India)
    108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Datawind Innovations - automatically phone off and no charge