Datawind Innovations
Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

Datawind Innovations Customer Care

Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi
Landmarks:East of Kailash

+1 855 3282 9463  (North America)
+44 84 4999 0990  (UK & Europe)

Contact Details & Contact Form

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Datawind Innovations related photos (219)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Datawind Innovations Complaints & Reviews

BroThomasEdison on Sep 1, 2020
Please refund the money for my product.

[Sep 01, 2020] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BroThomasEdison on Sep 1, 2020
    I have sent my ubislate tab before 5years for warranty claiming. I have not yet received the product and also the refund.

Ilsham Roy on Jun 10, 2020
      Google apps and google play services are not supported
      In datawind ubislate 3g7x device that causing a lot of problem.

[Jun 10, 2020] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajit1981 on Apr 24, 2020
        My tablet usb port is not work.it's screen has been broken only few part of screen is working.Hence I need to replace it.It's charger lead have also some issue so I want to purchase a new charger.

3g10 datawind tablet
        Updated by Rajit1981 Apr 24, 2020
        The warranty has been expired but I want to repair it on my own cast. What will be the price to repair the USB port screen and Charger?

rahul mi on Apr 8, 2020
          Sir i bought datawind 7 c + tab in few monts tab hangs very much and battery is damaged so please help me mo-[protected]

Datawind Innovations — order status pending I want refund

Farhan.Azmi on Mar 28, 2019
            Transaction ID: PM19032616KTC8
            PayU ID [protected]
            Date & Time[protected]:27:51
            Status: YOUR ORDER...

Datawind — wrong product delivered

Abung Ak on Jan 9, 2019
            I ordered 3g7x from datawind but they delivered 7sc* instead. They didn't even send the charger with it. Worst customer care...

Datawind Innovations — * 100% cheating datawind company * [Resolved]

satishcj on Nov 30, 2018
            * 100% cheating datawind company *

I am satish, from karnataka. I have ordered datawind tablet 9w on[protected]...

Datawind Innovations — shashikant karanjkar & sahebrao khansole fraud untranslatable company & people. [Resolved]

Ratnesh Naresh Shingrupe on Nov 12, 2018
            To,
            To hon’ble superintendent of police,
            Civil & criminal branch, vasai west.
            Dist : palghat, maharashtra.br...

Datawind Innovations — product not sent a cheating datawind company [Resolved]

satishcj on Oct 16, 2018
            A cheating Datawind Company
            I am Satish, from Karnataka. I have ordered Datawind Tablet 9W on[protected] through online...

Datawind Innovations — ubislate 10ci [Resolved]

Manish Verma on Sep 14, 2018
            I bought datawind ubislate 10ci tablet from amazon on 17 august 2018. After use of few days it lcd screen got broken. I contacted...

Chandrudu on Jul 13, 2018
            Dear sir
            I CHANDRUDU working in CRPF purchased datawind tablet from datawind innovation company in june 2017 with order number TCL556YT-1.and received damaged product. hence requested for replacement and sent the product back to company through courier with NO. PRO5441435 as suggested by their customer executive but the product was not yet received its one year passed and customer executives harrasing always saying wait for few days your product will be dispatched since one year they are saying same answer even after many mails and phone calls. datawind is a fraud company take necessary action on this company. govt should ban this company. kindly solve the issue. sending you the copy of proof of courier sent the product to company.

product not sent since 1 year and mental harassment
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2018
            Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for inconvenience. We have your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

Datawind Innovation
            Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2018
            Dear Customer,

“Greetings for the day - DataWind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

Thank You for contacting Datawind.

This is to inform you that we were trying to contact you on [protected] but contact number was not connected. So we request you to share the working contact number & suitable timings to contact you.
            For more information, Kindly contact us at[protected].

Datawind innovation.
            Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

Since we have not received any response from your end, so we are unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, kindly log a new complaint with valid contact number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs.of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at [protected]@datawindcorp.com

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
            Please sir back to my money

Please give my back to my meuny

Raju Savita's reply, Sep 12, 2018
            Please sir back to my menuy

Datawind Innovations — unable to refund my money [Resolved]

iamssguru on Jul 5, 2018
              Sir, i purchased data wind tab 7', 4 gb internal memory, 1 ghz speed with 1 year warranty. Booked on 02/07/2018 by phone and...

baluselvi on Jun 22, 2018
              Sir, i purchased data wind tab 7', 4 gb internal memory, 1 ghz speed with 1 year warranty. Booked on 02/10/2017 by phone and received the same on 07/10/2017. Now the tab was not working. My order number is cczc3z7b-1, invoice number : dwblp5175. Please kindly change the data wind tab and supply a new tab to me. I am already complaint on 24.11.2017 so no response please consider my requestion sir.
              With regards,
              N. Balasubramanian
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

[Jun 22, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018

Datawind Innovation
              Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2018

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We deeply regret for inconvenience.As per our telephonic conversation, you have not proper details of the device and also mandatory information provide about device problem . we would like to suggest you that please call back with device and proper details.

you can also contact us on [protected]@datawindcorp.com and call us on[protected]

Thanks and Regards,
              Datawind Innovations

Romila Kumar on Jun 22, 2018
                I have the ubislate 7w, it worked fine for a few months but now sometimes even at 75-80% battery it gets switched off. Then i have to connect it to the charger and switch it on. When it gets switched on the battery is about the same as before. Sometimes the power button doesn't work too, it takes 4-5 attempts to switch on the screen. Its within the warranty period, should i get it replaced? Pls tell me how to proceed.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2018

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jun 23, 2018

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at[protected] between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2018

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jul 16, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at [protected]@datawindcorp.com

mallik_tanprints on Jun 2, 2018

We have purchase tab upsell 3g 7x with free internet keyboard for rs 3199 on dated[protected], this is inform you that tab not working without power connection, battery backup only 2-3 minute, kindly resolve my problems
                  Bill no - akecomt[protected]
                  Dated[protected]

Now still pending our problem we have submit tab at sheetla telecom on dated 26th july 2017, we have not received till date, we have only used 3 months only, you are requested immediate send tab in working condition.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2018

[Jun 02, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2018

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2018

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Jun 11, 2018

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                  Please accepted to Google play store and you tube
                  thejhu's reply, Jun 18, 2018
                  Play store YouTube download

Datawind Innovations — fraud company [Resolved]

rahul mi on Apr 23, 2018
                    Sir i purchase a datawind tab on july 2017 after few months his touch not working i call datawind care he told to send my...

Datawind Innovations — datawind calling tablet vidya [Resolved]

krishna196315 on Mar 30, 2018
                    As per yr advt in naptol in tv we ordered a tablet. Yr sales representative added some more charges for two sims and key bd....

Sanjayonly on Mar 24, 2018

My name sanjay ok. My tablet to 7 month before to send your majar problem to your camplan ok but answer me my tablet camplan says to under warranty to replace your tablet ok. But my tablet to receive in my home ok. So 7 month to camplan yaar. So tablet haft warranty days to company in my tablet ok so. My tablet new warranty dates and instrument me send ok and call me sir.

Sanjay
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2018

[Mar 24, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Sanjayonly Mar 27, 2018
                    My tablet has been there for seven months but no one is answering it and my phone is not too rude. How many times have I been mailed but they have mailed 3 or 4 times and wrote it will take a few days and I have removed 7 months of doing such tax.

my mobile no [protected]
                    my home mobile no:- [protected]
                    Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2018

DATAWIND INNOVATION
                    My mobail changed your very bad mobail
                    My mobile order no. is[protected] dt. 18/04/2018 received by Xpressbees.
                    This mobile is restart every second. till date no get service of engineer from datawind. This Mobile is not Usable

Hitanshi Chauhan on Feb 24, 2018
                      I ordered the dress
                      But they delivered the wrong one
                      That costing me 900 and they took rs. 2375.
                      I ordered two but they gave me 1 dress only and that is also not exactly what i ordered...
                      I tried to call them, i have mailed them too...
                      But they didn't replied even once.
                      I have the contact no. Of the delivery boy asked him too but he also didn't replied

white shirt with multi coloured skirt
                      white shirt with multi coloured skirt
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Feb 24, 2018] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

This is to advise you that this forum is for Datawind company.For any issue related to you received wrong kurti so kindly contact their support number.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                      I install Google play services. But some app like TEZ, TELLAGAMI is not workworking, please solve the problem by sending information with WhatsApp no [protected].