Datawind Innovations
Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

Datawind Innovations Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi
Landmarks:East of Kailash

+1 855 3282 9463  (North America)
+44 84 4999 0990  (UK & Europe)

Contact Details & Contact Form

Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Datawind Innovations Complaints & Reviews

Sir i purchased a datawind tablet 7dc*
But the tablet have a bettery problem
I want to fixed it
Please help me
Mo- [protected]
Sep 04, 2021

Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want refund of the defect piece
    Aug 25, 2021

Chirag Kapoor alias Chintak Raj alias Siddharth Kapoor is just like a Super Star fraud Debanjan Deb. I have written a lot...

I have sent the product for warranty but I didn't get the product or refund money.
      May 28, 2021

Please refund the money for my product.
        Sep 01, 2020

I have sent my ubislate tab before 5years for warranty claiming. I have not yet received the product and also the refund.
          Sep 01, 2020

Google apps and google play services are not supported
            In datawind ubislate 3g7x device that causing a lot of problem.
            Jun 10, 2020

My tablet usb port is not work.it's screen has been broken only few part of screen is working.Hence I need to replace it.It's charger lead have also some issue so I want to purchase a new charger.
              3g10 datawind tablet
              Apr 24, 2020
              Updated by Rajit1981
              The warranty has been expired but I want to repair it on my own cast. What will be the price to repair the USB port screen and Charger?

Sir i bought datawind 7 c + tab in few monts tab hangs very much and battery is damaged so please help me mo-[protected]

Transaction ID: PM19032616KTC8
                  PayU ID [protected]
                  Date & Time[protected]:27:51
                  Status: YOUR ORDER...
                  I ordered 3g7x from datawind but they delivered 7sc* instead. They didn't even send the charger with it. Worst customer care...
                  * 100% cheating datawind company *

I am satish, from karnataka. I have ordered datawind tablet 9w on[protected]...
                  To,
                  To hon’ble superintendent of police,
                  Civil & criminal branch, vasai west.
                  Dist : palghat, maharashtra.br...
                  A cheating Datawind Company
                  I am Satish, from Karnataka. I have ordered Datawind Tablet 9W on[protected] through online...
                  I bought datawind ubislate 10ci tablet from amazon on 17 august 2018. After use of few days it lcd screen got broken. I contacted...

Dear sir
                  I CHANDRUDU working in CRPF purchased datawind tablet from datawind innovation company in june 2017 with order number TCL556YT-1.and received damaged product. hence requested for replacement and sent the product back to company through courier with NO. PRO5441435 as suggested by their customer executive but the product was not yet received its one year passed and customer executives harrasing always saying wait for few days your product will be dispatched since one year they are saying same answer even after many mails and phone calls. datawind is a fraud company take necessary action on this company. govt should ban this company. kindly solve the issue. sending you the copy of proof of courier sent the product to company.
                  product not sent since 1 year and mental harassment
                  Sep 12, 2018
                  Jul 19, 2018

Jul 20, 2018
                  Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for inconvenience. We have your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

Datawind Innovation
                  Jul 25, 2018
                  Dear Customer,

“Greetings for the day - DataWind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

Thank You for contacting Datawind.

This is to inform you that we were trying to contact you on [protected] but contact number was not connected. So we request you to share the working contact number & suitable timings to contact you.
                  For more information, Kindly contact us at[protected].

Datawind innovation.
                  Aug 11, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

Since we have not received any response from your end, so we are unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, kindly log a new complaint with valid contact number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs.of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at [protected]@datawindcorp.com

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                  Please give my back to my meuny

Raju Savita's reply, Sep 12, 2018
                  Please sir back to my menuy

Sir, i purchased data wind tab 7', 4 gb internal memory, 1 ghz speed with 1 year warranty. Booked on 02/07/2018 by phone and...

Sir, i purchased data wind tab 7', 4 gb internal memory, 1 ghz speed with 1 year warranty. Booked on 02/10/2017 by phone and received the same on 07/10/2017. Now the tab was not working. My order number is cczc3z7b-1, invoice number : dwblp5175. Please kindly change the data wind tab and supply a new tab to me. I am already complaint on 24.11.2017 so no response please consider my requestion sir.
                    With regards,
                    N. Balasubramanian
                    Aug 22, 2018
                    Jun 22, 2018

Jun 23, 2018

Datawind Innovation
                    Jul 13, 2018

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We deeply regret for inconvenience.As per our telephonic conversation, you have not proper details of the device and also mandatory information provide about device problem . we would like to suggest you that please call back with device and proper details.

you can also contact us on [protected]@datawindcorp.com and call us on[protected]

Thanks and Regards,
                    Datawind Innovations

I have the ubislate 7w, it worked fine for a few months but now sometimes even at 75-80% battery it gets switched off. Then i have to connect it to the charger and switch it on. When it gets switched on the battery is about the same as before. Sometimes the power button doesn't work too, it takes 4-5 attempts to switch on the screen. Its within the warranty period, should i get it replaced? Pls tell me how to proceed.
                      Aug 19, 2018
                      Jun 22, 2018

Jun 23, 2018

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at[protected] between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

Jul 13, 2018

Jul 16, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at [protected]@datawindcorp.com

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.

We have purchase tab upsell 3g 7x with free internet keyboard for rs 3199 on dated[protected], this is inform you that tab not working without power connection, battery backup only 2-3 minute, kindly resolve my problems
                        Bill no - akecomt[protected]
                        Dated[protected]

Now still pending our problem we have submit tab at sheetla telecom on dated 26th july 2017, we have not received till date, we have only used 3 months only, you are requested immediate send tab in working condition.
                        Jul 17, 2018
                        Jun 02, 2018

Jun 04, 2018

Jun 05, 2018

Jun 11, 2018

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                        Please accepted to Google play store and you tube
                        thejhu's reply, Jun 18, 2018