Datawind Innovations
Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

Datawind Innovations Customer Care

Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi
Landmarks:East of Kailash

+1 855 3282 9463  (North America)
+44 84 4999 0990  (UK & Europe)

Contact Details & Contact Form

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Datawind Innovations related photos (219)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Datawind Innovations Complaints & Reviews

Santosh Patnaik
8th Reminder Dated 17th March 2012

Personal Attention : Suneet Singh Tuli
President & CEO, DataWind Ltd.

It's most unfortunate that inspite of several reminders, your office doesn't bother to respond to my repeated requests to cancel my Pre-Booking ( "PME4EEED662A" & / or "PMC00D12DF9C" and refund Rs.2,999/- which, I have had paid on 11th February, vide Demand Draft No.795267 payable to DataWind at United Bank of India, Amritsar Branch.
As the President & C.E.O of DataWind, will you please look into the same & expedite the refund by Demand Draft, payable at CUTTACK (Orissa).In case, even after repeated reminders, your company forcibly despatches the product, I'm not going to accept the parcel, instead, I just want the refund.
Yours faithfully,

Santosh Pattanaik,
House No.1, Plot No.8,Annapurna Residential Complex,
Shelter Chhak, CUTTACK,Orissa-753008
[protected]@yahoo.com
Tel :[protected], Mobile : [protected]
datawind CEO is cheating all the customers who have booked.
Dear Santosh Pattanaik,

We have already processed your refund. For any queries, Kindly drop us email on [protected]@datawind.com and your matter will resolve ASAP.

Dear subashsekar,

Kindly share your query and your matter will be resolved ASAP.

pkpopli

I had sent you (datawind innovations, Amritsar) a
    Cheque No. 886676
    from State Bank of India, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, for rupees 3,000 payable at par in all cities in India.

Booking Name: Pawan Popli

The booking ID PM653D721E0E & other details – like my mobile number etc. mentioned on the back of cheque.

I posted it to your office by speed post on 14/02/12 and was Delivered On: 17/02/2012

The same cheque (No. 886676 ) has been paid/encashed on 01/03/12 .

I have preserved photos of cheque with me, if required.

Please ensure a quick safe delivery o[censored]bislate 7+ at the registered
    shipping address (note was also attached)

AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, MY EMAIL ID is : [protected]@gmail.com

Yours truly,

Contact: [protected]
    Dear Pawan,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque/Demand Draft number 886676 of Rs2, 999 of SBI.
    Thank you for your payment, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ soon.

Thanks Datawind team.
    I can understand your work pressure. You know U are dealing with 1/7 of world population at a time.
    Dear Sir
    Could you please tell me when you will deliver the same to me. As per your written offer you were to make CONFIRM delivery in March 2012. So please ensure thet you keep your words.
    On repeated requests (more than 10 e-mails) to deliver the product I received this reply from Datawind office:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&...

Ubislate7+ has been launched. The deliveries have been started and the
    company will endeavour to fulfil all orders on a first come first served
    basis to the customers who have already made the payment.
    An offer exclusively for you if you decide to make the payment in advance:
    - You can have a prioritized delivery of your UbiFhslate7+ in July !
    - Free shipping! Normal shipping charges Rs.199/- (For India only) will be
    waived off!
    If you decide to avail this offer, please mail a Cheque/Demand Draft for
    Rs.2999/-, payable to Datawind Innovations Pvt.Ltd. at the following
    [protected]@datawind.com <[protected]@datawind.com>

Contact No.:[protected]
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&...

Dear Sir

PLEASE READ THE MAIL BEFORE U REPLY !!!

I HAVE ALREDY MADE PAYMENT & YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEGED THE SAME. THE TEXT
    COPY OF YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

**********************************************************
    On 3/14/12, support(SM) <[protected]@datawind.com <?&v=b&cs=wh&to=[protected]@datawind.com>> wrote:

DEAR PAWAN,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque/Demand Draft
    number
    886676 of Rs2, 999 of SBI

Thank you for your payment, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ soon.

For more details on Ubislate7+ view the frequently asked questions on

**************************************************************

I HOPE NOW YOU MUST SEND ME THE UBISLATE 7+ AT THE EARLIEST AT THE
    ADDRESS REGISTERED WITH YOU.

Pawan Popli

Ph. +91 [protected] (Mobile)
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Datawind Aakash — Faulty Product delivered and product within warranty and still no service provided or replaced [Resolved]

rajmanikam

My name is keshav,

I want to make a complaint against the Datawind company for delivering...

madysworld9
      i am Jagadish
      I have booked for a ubislate tablet on 23/12/2011 i didn't get any information.i have send dd through data wind innovations pvt ltd. Rs.2999/-, i did not received the tablet,So kindly inform the status please.
      my mail id:[protected]@gmail.com,
      booking Id is PME5DBF74346
      Dear Jagadish,

Kindly send an email with your payment details at [protected]@datawind.com

Datawind Support Team
      I have booked for a ubislate tablet during the month of February 2012.. No communicate from your end so far. Hope you will kindly inform me about booking o[censored]bislate tablet to my email or postal address below..
      My email:
      pallabi.[protected]@gmail.com.
      My postal address:
      RAJANTA KUMAR MITRA,

8/2, SECOND STREET, MODERN PARK, SANTOSHPUR..KOLKATA- 700075 . Hope you will take necessary action as early as possible...
      Dear madysworld9,

Kindly share your contact details and your matter will be resolved ASAP.

Dear Rajantra mitra

Kindly share your contact details and booking id and your matter will be resolved ASAP.

31st jan2015 received wrong model tablet

instead of dual sim dual camera model 7c+edge i had received 7c+ single sim and camera my order no. PM7670B

not working

battery complant

Monojit Ghosh
        I would like to complaint due to not delivering the Akash Ubislate7" tabs as promised to deliver within few weeks. Till date no body call or sent any confirmation for delivering the materials to me. At least they should inform us wheather they will deliver the material to us or not.I am keep on calling their toll free no[protected] for last one month nobody picked up the phone till today. Kindly inform me wheather we will get the materials or it jut a harrasment to the public. Thanks.
        Just a normal complaint in order to get the product as early as possible without any harrasment. Thanks
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. — Pre-bookings of datawind tablets i.e. Ubislate7+ vide [Resolved]

vsuresh987
          I, have a made a pre-booking for prioratised delivery o[censored]bislate7+ tablet vide booking id no. PM[protected]. I have sent a...

arnsurti
          I have pre-booked the ubislate 7+ with a pre-book ID "pme9882" & have opted for going for a confirmed prioritized delivery as mentioned on your screen & hence have couriered a cheque of the said denomination of rs. 2,999/- With the following details;

chq no. 640580
          bank of baroda
          chandavarkar rd branch

the cheque had been couriered to the said address under "professional couriers" with consignment no. "Vpl[protected]"

the cheque has already been encashed and the amount of rs 2,999/= Has already been debited on 3rd february 2012 from my account without any actual confirmation being sent to me....
          I do have similar problem.The Ubislate7+ was booked vide booking ID PM6C832 and an advance payment of Rs. 2999/- was sent by Cheque No: 941458 drawn on punjab national bank, chanpole branch, jaipur and the same has since been en-cashed by the company on 21/2/2012.

I have sent them several mails to know the date on which they are going to dispatch the tablet on priority as assured in the month of March. What they are doing is sending totally irrelevant mails to me. Simply saying that if you want to have delivery on priority send advance payment.what i feel is that there is none in their office to reply you properly . These are all system generated mails. Toll free number is not working and other numbers are not available.

If the tablets are not made available to the buyers by march'2012, it would be wise to form a buyers association on all india basis and file a case against DATAWIND in the consumer court. Rajendra Purohit
          Dear Rajendra Purohit,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque*/Demand Draft number 941458 of Rs2, 999 of PNB. Thank you for your payment, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ soon.

Datawind Support Team
          i perbooked aakash tablet @ rs2999 in feb 2012 and send dd for the amount on 2nd of feb they paid dds on there end on feb 25.now today 10 month have passed out but they not deleverd tablets. I called @ customer care no of datawind @ [protected] many time but no resonable answer provided by them.i mail them on their email but no result.
          Now only u can help me.
          Dd details are bellow
          I have already booked the tablet pc with booking id no. PMC330C30F68. Also I have made an advance payment of Rs. 2999/- with cheque no. 61834, ICICI Bank on dt 31st March 2012. But till today I have not received the PC. Today even there is no reply to my mails also.
          Can you pl help me in this case?
          Waiting for the positive response.

Anil Mahamuni
          I booked a Ubislate, booking ID is PMB983C19B. Payment made by sending a ICICI BANK, Tirupur cheque no 91230 for Rs 2999.00, which was debited in my account on 15/02/2012.

Till date, nearly 11 months have gone against the promised delivery within March 2012, but till date I have not received the product.

your toll free number is not working and there is no response from your Customer Support Executive mobile number

J.KARTHIKEYAN

amitkrbiotech
            I have purchased aakash tab on 10th jan by cash on delievery. after that open the box this aakash tablet is not starting. Pressing on off button there is first blank white screen then android written on screen. then it is not able to reach main menu. i may be hang on that position. so please replace my aakash tablet. i have called many times to help line numbers but these numbers are always busy. where i have to contact for Replacing my tablet. so please collect my defaulted aakash and replace this.
            thank you very much.

With warm regards and thanks,
            Amit Kumar Mittal (Ph.D scholar) Tel [protected]
            Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)
            National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
            Sector 67, SAS Nagar-160 062, Punjab (INDIA)
            Dear Amit Kumar

If these numbers are not reachable please be patient and try again as the customer service number is experiencing a very heavy call volume. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working hard to increase our capacity to handle this call volume. You can also reach us via email at [protected]@datawind.com and we will contact you.

guru231
              I booked a aakash tablet on 2/01/2012. and i got confirmation on same day.Booking ID PMA76D6
              but now on 10/02/2012 on status tracking it shows wrong ID. and re book your tablet again.
              It it not good to say that 40 days after booking when my delivery is coming nearby.
              I called to their customer care number more than 50 times but no response

Now what to do?.
              This is ALTAF BHELEKAR, received a call from DATAWIND INNOVATION PVT LTD, and an sms came and say that u have to deposit of rs 1500/- cash IN SBI BANK in the name of SAHANARA BIBI MANDAL which is the distributore for aakash tablet in maharashtra the coomitment is for 12 hrs and now its 8 days, still waiting
              i have deposited on 6/2/12. in sbi bank mumbai
              pls help me my contact no. [protected]
              mail id...altaf.[protected]@rediffmail and moin.[protected]@rediffmail.com
              Dir Sir
              My Name is Burhanuddin
              received a call from DATAWIND INNOVATION PVT LTD, and an sms came and say that u have to deposit of rs 1500/- cash IN SBI BANK in the name of SAHANARA BIBI MANDAL which is the distributore for aakash tablet in indore the coomitment is for 12 hrs and now its 4 days, still waiting
              i have deposited on 13/2/12. in sbi bank
              pls help me my contact no. - +91-[protected]
              My E-mail - [protected]@yahoo.com
              Dear All,

This is fraud. Please file a complaint against this.

Dear Team Datawind,
              Please go through my carefully,

Mail to Datawind
              This Jayadev Sirikonda Received Mail from Datawind stating to sent Draft/Cheque, accordly i send the cheque No:003557 ICICI Ameerpet Branch Hyderabad Value 2999/- favouring "Datawind Innovation Pvt Ltd", which got debited from my Account on 13-Mar-2012. My Booking ID:PM48133D82FD. Please specify when can i expect Ubislate 7 + Tab.
              Thx & Rgds
              Sirikonda Jayadev
              Flat No: 313, 3rd Floor,
              Kanchanjunga Apartments,
              Aditya Enclave,
              Ameerpet,
              Hyderabad - 500038.

Response from Datawind
              Dear Srikonda,
              This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque*/Demand Draft number 003557 of Rs2, 999 of ICICI BANK. Thank you for your payment. Your order is in process, You will receive your UbiSlate 7+ within 30th April to 14th May.
              For more details on UbiSlate 7+ view the Frequently Asked Questions on http://www.ubislate.com/faqs.html

30th April and 14th May both the dates got over no device

Latest Response from Datawind
              Dear Sirikonda Jayadev,
              Your order is in process, You will get your Ubislate7+ in end of July.
              For more details on Ubislate7+/7C, view the frequently asked questions on http://www.ubislate.com/faqs.html
              Datawind Support Team

Today it is 31st July No device, I request again and again please please don't give false commitments to customer like me and get bad name for the company, It is not Food or Cloths or medicine which anyone want immedly, But please come out with exact date when you people can deliver it customers.

Ramadas Narayanan
                My name is ramadas.n
                I have booked for a ubislate tablet on november 2011.But i didn't get any information yet.
                My cell no. is [protected] and mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                So kindly inform the status please.
                Thanking you,
                ramadas.n
                Sir My name is Meraj,
                I also booked ubislate 7 in december but not recieved Yet,
                My Cell no.is.[protected], please tell me what happen?
                My name is Amresh,
                I also booked Akash Table but still date not received to me,
                My Cell no.is.[protected] and mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.
                so pls confirm & revert...

Regds...
                AMresh
                Dear  Ramadas Narayanan,

Kindly share your booking id and your matter will be resolved ASAP.

Dear Amresh,

We have already delivered your device.For any queries, Kindly drop us email on [protected]@datawind.com.

Dear Meraj,

kindly share your alternative contact no as the number provided by you is not reachable.

neeraj.batra
                  Hi there,

I have booked Akash Tablet throught the below site on 12/16/2011 and they told me that in January 2012 they will send it however I have not received it yet.

Kindly look into the matter.

The below confirmation mail I have received from datawind site.

Dear Neeraj

We thank you for showing interest in the product.

Your booking ID is PM[protected]E. Kindly save it for future reference.

The product features are:

7" Android 2.2 Tablet at an Unbeatable Price of Rs. 2999
                  Monthly internet charges: Rs.98 / 2GB
                  High Quality Web Anytime & Anywhere
                  Multimedia Powerhouse
                  Full sized-USB port & Micro-SD slot and much more.

aniket_ran
                    I order Aakash tablet and i got it today but when i try to start it, it is not getting started i have charge it more than 4 hours but it is not getting started and i try to contact customer care but they are not responding to my call so what to do pleas help me as soon as possible.... i have attach the cod receipt so pls help me
                    Dear Customer,

If you are still facing any problem, For issues with usage of the device please call our Technical Support Helpline at [protected] or [protected], 9:00am – 9:00pm IST. Our trained technical staff will help troubleshoot and address any issues and if required, the device will be replaced with a new one.

Ubislate 7 — not getting on

i have recieved the product but it is not getting on.
                    i dont know what steps i can take against this?
                    please do something for me.
                    thanking you!
                    farhan shamim
                    email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                    cell:[protected]

amith028
                      I received my Aakash tablet (Ubislate7, Rs.2499/-) on 24/01/2012. And i charged completely for 4 hours & then started using it. Nothing was working except the touch screen, wi-fi & browser. Not even a single application given in the tab was working. Even the audio was not coming. From today (i.e., 30/01/2012), it has stopped working completely; even the touch screen has stopped working!!! It's completely dead now.

I want replacement or refund of my money.

Product no: P[protected]

Name: Amith.G.S.Hebbar
                      Dear Amith,

Team Datawind
                      Myself, Noby from Ernakulam, Kerala brought your product UBISLATE 7C+ smart phone(IMEI[protected]) dated 8th May 2013. Invoice No. AMBD05080070it was functioned properly only for two days. After that, it can&#039;t functioning. I inform the complaint in one week in to the given contact no. [protected]. i didn, t get any reply till now. What I do?????

rohitcheshm
                        This is in reference to Aakash Tablet(P[protected]) from DATAWIND LTD., i received from you on Jan1,2012, via invoice noBRIGHT/NZ/3769, The Tablet is not working,i tried to call 2 numbersw hich were provided to me for customer support as [protected] and [protected], and i call these numbers so many times, either they dont pick the call, and when they pick after many failed attempts,they tell me that i will receive call from technical team for solutions.But my dismay i have never received any call from them. i have waited for ELEVEN long days,which is frustrating

This is disgusting and paramount to frustraions, that i am not provided any solutions,
                        i hv booked my tablet on condition of cash payments on delivery, but now they msg me and said that uhave 2 pay 50%pf amount on sbi bank in name of sahanara bibi mandal, i dont know who is this person, why i pay on there a/c, company doesnt have there own a/c also, and ther is what gaurantee that they will delivered me tablets ????????????

Dear Raaj Mishra,

This is fraud . please file a complaint against this.

nagdasagar

I got the delivery of my brand new aakash tablet. As instructed i charged for 4 hrs and then tried to switched on the tablet but its not switching on.

I called Navjot from customer care he told me to repeat the process. I charged again for 4 hrs again but still its not working. The customer care guys told me I will get a call within 2 days for next steps but still I have not got any call. Most of the times their lines are busy. I emailed on their customer support email id but no reply from there.

I am very disappointed that a brand new TABLET after paying full amount in advance and its starting also still they dont care about their customer. Kindly help me to get the tablet replaced. They dont have any system such as ticket numbers or complaint nos. On phone they just take the complaint and I dont think they even note it down.

Could you please help me replace the tablet. My mobile number is [protected] and Device No: P[protected]

abhi_sanju
                            I have received my Aakash Android Tablet. But sound is not working in my tablet. Also battery backup is very less. So many difficulties is in my tablet.
                            Please provide me solution atleast to resolve the sound problem.

Abhishek
                            sanju.[protected]@gmail.com
                            My problem was resolved through the manual provided with the product. Not needed any assistance from company side. But thanks to consumercomplaints.in where I have got atleast one response from company authority.
                            Dear Abhishek,

Datawind Aakash — after booking the product no response [Resolved]

kunald5
                              Respected sir /mam,
                              I have booked newly launched aakash tablet on 16 DEC 2011 and they send me a confirmation mail...

rupeshbandal

I have purchaed pocketsurfer from "DATAWIND" worth Rs.12230 almost 2 years back & since purchase that product is not working.Company is not bothered to replace the product or even refund my money instead they have cheated me with the false promises,more expenses by making several STD calls to them,sending the product many times to their Amritsar branch from Mumbai.Now I am really frustated with my loss of money & harassment by the company.
                              I am taking this initiative to prevent other people from getting cheated of such companies.

shriram108
                                I WANTED TO BUY THE UBISURFER,MET WITH UNFRIENDLY AND RUDE SUPPORT WHO TOLD ME I WILL BE CONTACTED IN 24HRS,AFTER 1 WEEK I WAS CONTACTED BY THE SALES MANAGER MR.NILESH AND HAD AGREED TO PURCHASE THE NETBOOK BY CASH ON DELIVERY.. LATER I WAS CONTACTED BY YOUR DITRIBUTOR,SUNRISE DISTRIBUTOR WAREHOUSE MAN MR.NARENDRA WHO HURLED ALL THE POSSIBLE ABUSES AND FILTHY LANGUAGE FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND SO IAM NOW FORCED TO QUIT BUYING YOUR UBISURFER WHICH I WANTED SO URGENTLY, AND WILL NOW BUY SOME OTHER OVERPRICED NETBOOK .THE NAME OF THE ABUSER IN SUNRISE DISTRIBUTOR IS MR.NARENDRA AND HIS MOBILE NO. IS [protected] THE SALES MAN NAME OF DATAWIND IS MR.NILESH HIS MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

swamicn2000
                                  HELLO SIR?!!!!!
                                  U R TELL ME WAIT SOME TIME YOUR SELLER SEND YOUR DEWICE BACK,BUT SIR YET MY SELLER NOT GIVE MY MONEY OR NOT SEND MY DEWICE YET.
                                  I M CALL UBISURFER COUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY SAY YOUR SELLER NOT SEND DEWAICE YET.
                                  MY SELLER NOT TALK WITH ME AND NOT GIVE ME ANY E-MAIL'S ANSWER.
                                  PLEASE SIR DO SOMETHING,OR GIVE ME ANY OTHER IDEA OR WAY TO SOLVE MY MATTER.

GOPAL

my seller is not give me my money or even not send me ubisurfer return