DD Motors

6, Wazirpur Indl. Area, Adjoining DTC Bus Depot, Ring Road, Delhi-110035
Phones: +91 11 2715 3996, +91 11 2715 3999

View More Information...

Load

DD Motors related photos (25)

DD Motors Complaints & Reviews

lalratan41
I have requested for the above vehicle/Maruti car purchased on 28/29 December 2015.I am to regret that reminding on mobile NO [protected] I
could not get proper response Service will forfeited However while writing.
this information, received Call from mobile No l [protected] and told for service on monday 26 December 16.
I hope that service will be done on given time.
Ratan Lal

3rd service for maruti k10 no du 4c au 3472 due before 28 dec 2016

[Dec 26, 2016] DD Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

veena bajpai
    I would like to tell you my car alto k10 that I purchased in december 2015. its center locking is not working properly and when i complaint it to your customer care they didn't gave satisfactory answer and i am very upset with that.

Veena Bajpai
    Car No- DL8CAL4785

&:"
      This is 3rd incident is forcing me to write about your service which were pathetic . I went @7:30 morning on dated 16\6\2016 to DD motors Mayapuri. After telling current issues and all previous incident related to service happened in last november handed over my car to service adviser Sanjay. Around 11:20 i got a msg that your car will be ready in 45 mints. I rechecked with Sanjay that car is ready or not then he told me to come after 30 mint to pick up the car. When i reached there i had seen that my car was Behind 15 cars in cleaning Queue and nobody is near it . I asked sanjay that after came at first number in the morning ; why my car is not ready. Got excuses from him later met with GM of service Dept .Again excuses started Not got any
      satisfactory answer. When i had checked my bill one pollution slip attached and charges were added. How could You assumed that i needed pollution slip without asking me.Then car not washed properly, Bumper not rectified . I paid more than 10000 rs worthless

[Jun 17, 2016] DD Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DD Motors — Maruti insurance not received - original insurance policy

Sagar malya
        Sir/madam meri ertiga vdi car no.DL 9c al 3170 hai jiski insurance December 2015 main expire ho chuki thi jiske renewal ki...

Aman_99too
        Not satisfied with service and not satisfied with behaviuor of the staff. I am feeling very irritated about this service centre

[Dec 23, 2015] DD Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Its vry bad

deepakmotars
          Sir me boat pareshan ho chuka hu. Mere pass 4 maruti vhecal hain .dl8cag 2220 sir is gadi ke liye me boat pareshan hu 28sep ko service karwai hai dd peeragadhi se do din me wahi Purana problem me gadi wapas laya dd mortars to mera had khol diya 15 days ho gay hain abhi tak gadi nahi di or Sara kharcha mera hoga ye bol rahe hain.

[Oct 11, 2015] DD Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sare adviser bekar hai sabko apna target pura kar rahe hai bus

DD Motors — Dd motor case in faridabad

I am also a victime of dd city faridabad sector 77. My contact No. is [protected]...

smrtchap03
            T Sir, I am a proud owner of Swift zxi which was giving me trouble free service till 20000 kms and very recently it started giving me starting trouble and i had to resort to start by a push. Since the car was due for service which falls due at 20000 kms I contacted D D Motors. I send the vehicle to them and highlighted the problem. I had requested them to replace the faulty starter as the car was under warranty. they said that they will be sending the starter to the vendor and refused the replacement and since I need the car for everyday commutting it was difficult to ieave the car for two days at the workshop. My only question is when the car is under warranty why the starter cannot be replaced.

[Sep 04, 2015] DD Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

DD motors/industries — Had paid 5 lakhs for their township in sector 99 mohali [Resolved]

loraine
              I had paid for a plot in sector 99 Mohali a sum of five lakhs ifive years back and was sent a certificate of membership.br...

Dd Motor — My Wagon R Car dirty all cheat [Resolved]

somvir singh
              My Maruti wegnar car Dl9cqs 4724 Doing for service in dd moter peera gari all seat cover are very dirty & dump dust in...

jayson rawat
              Hello myself Mr. Jayson Rawat, on behalf of my mother Mrs. P. V. Rawat Owner of Vehicle no. DL 8C Q 7194 . R/O 234, Ghalib Appartment, Parwana Road Pitam Pura, Delhi - 110034, Mobile: [protected], we have purchased Ritz VXI from Wazirpur Showroom of DD motors in November 2009. My car was picked up by employee of DD Motor Wazirpur for 2nd service of the vehicle and necessary checkup and Teflon of the vehicle on 10th May 2010 with the assurance that the vehicle would be ready and returned by the evening of same day.
              I am deeply regretted to inform you even after repeated visits to the DD motor I am unable to get my Vehicle back. For the reason best know to the company.
              I am deprived o[censored]sing my vehicle for so many days hampering my day to day work and putting me into much inconvenience.
              I request your good self to see into the matter and intimate me the genuine reasons for the delay. This really reflects the bad impression about the performance and after sales services of the company.

Thanking You
              Jayson Rawat
              S/O P. V Rawat
              Owner of Vehicle no. DL 8C Q 7194

TARUN KUMAR
                I HAD BOUGHT RITZ VDI BS IV ( REGISTRATION NO. DL9CX3583, COLOR : SILKY SILVER ) ON SEPT 28, 2009 FROM DD MOTORS, PEERA GARHI.

IN JAN 2010, I WAS INFORMED THAT RC COULD BE COLLECTED. HOWEVER ON REACHING PEERA GARHI SHOWROOM, I WAS SHOCKED TO NOTE THAT RC WAS WRONGLY ISSUED WITH WRONG MODEL LDI & WRONG COLOUR. I WAS TOLD THAT RC WOULD BE SENT BACK & CORRECT RC COULD BE COLLECTED IN 2 WEEKS.

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS, TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE RC. EVERY TIME ON CALLING I AM INFORMED, RC WILL BE RECEIVED IN NEXT 2 DAYS. KINDLY HELP !

Complainant5153624
                  i have been your coustomer for last 8 years.
                  i booked for a new swift petrol in last week of december 2008 and was promised delivery of the same by 10-15 jan. the person who promised was PRADEEP DABLA and his MANAGER from DD MOTERS PEERAGARHI DEDHI. it was not fullfilled. again they promised to deliver by 25th. still i was fooled. now they are saying that cannot give before 10th feb.
                  sir i strongly protest against this making-fool attitude of yours dealer and is planning to lodge formal complaint at appropriate authorities.
                  i expect that an action will be taken against the responsible person so that this fooling dosent happen to others.
                  i wish to withdraw myself as your coustomer.

DD Motors/Maruti Zen — Faulty Repair [Resolved]

Pankaj Aswal

I had gone to DD Motors Mayapuri on 19th July 2008 to get the Fuel Pump checked for my Maruti Zen Car....

DD Motors Peragari Showroom — Harrasment by DD Motors Peragari Showroom for Swift Dezire [Resolved]

Renu Jain
                    Hello myself Mrs. Renu Jain R/O 51-Arihant Nagar Punjabi Bagh West New Delhi-110026, Mobile: [protected], [protected] as...