RNS Motors Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to RNS Motors

Having problems with RNS Motors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RNS Motors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RNS Motors

Bangalore District
Karnataka

RNS Motors Phone Numbers

Fax

RNS Motors reviews & complaints(76)

New swift car given to RNS motors Jigani link Road Bommasandra Branch for changing Front bumper and new mud safety guard ( Photo Attached ) but they chaged only bumper not fixed new mud safety guard which is very important to moter safty and staff response also very bad, i informed to them for not to wash car because car was very clean but they charged 500+ 18 GST for Washing worst worst worst service station in Bengaluru i suggest every...

I registered for driving class in November class completed on January till know not called for driving license...if I called they wnt pick call ..dnt join driving class in rns nelamangala
RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself registered for driving class in nelamangala dl done in December class closed on Jan till know no dl test is given even if call they wnt receive this is very bad experience I wnt refer your class for any one ..please very with class and taken money in advance

I'm YALLAPPA ARJUN BANDIWADDAR

Sir and madam
      i have previously booked a Swift tour cng car in RNS showroom Vijayapura but paid no car till now 2-3 months I have already lost 8 months but no car. I have already paid all. Please give me a car from a different RNS showroomYou have transferred the money from the Vijayapura RNS showroom and given the car and submitted all the documents.

RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir and Madam I'm swift tour cng new car booking 3-4 months but Even today car not delivere why please help me I'm already pay ammount vijayapura rns showroom
        RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my Espresso car for insurance claim on 29th April and they have returned the vehicle on 31st April. But the chrome platings on the front bumper are missing and no one is even bothered to explain us how this happened.
          RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From past 15 days I have lost the 3 new bags because of rats in floor . Everytime we can't spend money for bag . Please do some space to keep bag . In particular place . Otherwise provide the bags we can't buy every time .
            RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my Maruti Wagon R for Servicing with RNS Motors Hosur Main Road and have been robbed of 5 liters of Petrol when it was given back after servicing.
              I clearly remember giving Petrol Gauge at 3 bars and when received I got it only 1 bar that is total of 6 liters. My car is a CNG car, every time I give it for servicing 2-3 liters of Petrol is missing after every servicing but this time you people have taken out 5-6 liters of Petrol. This is very shameful of you. I spent Rs. 10, 000 for servicing and you still robbed me of Rs. 500 SHAME on you. I am not giving my car for servicing to any of your branches ever again.
              RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Even after 65 days they are not yet completed service this is really very ridiculous in bad service RNS Motors Bommanahalli.

My vehicle No.KA51MK5677 has flooded on 2/10/21 and given for service on 4/10/21 at RNS Motors at Bommanahalli, but even after completion of 40 days thay are not completed the service, I have spent Rs 1000 everyday for my travel, because of their negligence I lose my money, pls immediately complete the service and pay compensation amount Rs.40, 000/- and Rs.1000 perday until delivery of my vehicle, am suffering lot of mental agony, because of their negligence.

Pls do needful as much as possible.

RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst experience with RNS motors Hubli.
                  They are cheating the customers in the name of service.

Quality of the work is totally zero.

They have not resolve a single complaints in service.

Please don't bluff the customers...
                  I have given service for my car ertiga zx+ Ka02mm8907 for paid service
                  What I have given complaints they dint done for that
                  But simply by giving some other reasons they changed parts and charged 15331
                  Washing is also so bad
                  I don’t no they done washing or not
                  I said to change wiper blades they dint done
                  All doors are coming noice
                  Now they are calling for insurance renewal
                  I...

This is second time I'm raising complaint on same issue.
                  I took delivery of swift VXI on 17th August from RNS showroom Bijapur Karnataka, unknowingly I paid some extra amount and on same day I requested RNS motors to repay my extra paid amount from that day finance team in RNS Motors Bijapur giving reasons for not to refund. Its been more than 20 days till now I didn't get my amount refunded.
                  RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RNS motors/[protected]\\ contact service center team number, , I am Vinayak Heralgi I took Swift VXI model car delivery on 17th Aug from RNS Vijayapur, Karnataka. Unknowingly I paid extra...
                    RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Till now I didn't get solution for my issue.

There is delay in road tax by hubli branch of RNS Motors. T
                      RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      There is delay in remittance of road tax.
                      Vinayak131993's reply, Sep 8, 2021
                      How it is affecting my extra paid amount. I already paid road tax then only I got Vehicle deliver I dont think this is justiciable answer for issue.

I am Vinayak Heralgi I took Swift VXI model car delivery on 17th Aug from RNS Vijayapur, Karnataka. Unknowingly I paid extra amount to showroom at last calculation I came to know that I paid Extra amount. I requested to Finance department to refund my extra paid cash now they are telling me after your vehicle passing we refund I asked cashier to write the same and give he is telling you go and meet AJM. I did not get how it is related to...
                        I got a call from Shruthi from customer care, who cordially asked me for a service which was due since a year, my last service was done with a mileage of 78000 KM as per RNS, my current mileage is - 86000 KM.
                        Post picking up for service from Madhu, vehicle was attended by Mr. Lokesh- who was not cordial in talking, quite rude behavior, starting of the call he is setting up the tone that vehicle service cost will be Rs. 7500 /- why...

I had given my above said car for survive at RNS Yeshwanthpura and survive quality is very poor. My vehicle interiors were not cleaned and the car was not delivered in time
                        RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle no is KA28Z2440. I had given for third free servicing.

My dicky door is locked and is not opening. I had gone to RNS Maurti Servicing. They could not repair it. Took advance for repair work. After third service also it did not work more than 10 days.

No response for the advance given to get spares for dicky locking system by remote. I can not use my dicky of Wagon R

Very careless response from a service station at Vijayapura. Please see that they call for proper servicing. I have hardly used dicky 4 to 5 times in a year.
                          My mobile no is [protected] Dr. S J Arwikar Ex Principal BLDEA Engg College, Ex principal Secab Engg College.
                          I have given Zero to your service query of Maruti Company.

Dear Sir / Madum,

I, Fakeerappa. H.M. from Davangere,
                            what is the status of job card no.JC 21010518 for Wagone car.
                            RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have given my car to repair backside one month ago but I have not received my car nor any information car no KA29N3420