Defence City Developers — bungalow plot in defence city

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Gauri Mahajan on Nov 20, 2018
I got a 3000 sq ft plot registered in my name in 2012 in defence city project.
Since then no development has been done on the site, leave apart constructing the bungalows or developing it into a city. The price charged for me for the land was 750 per sq ft and was told by col raina, the dgm marketing, through his letter that the prices had gone up to 2100 per sqft.

Now on enquiring from the local villagers, it has come to my knowledge that it is still an agricultural land and no permission has been granted to defence city developers to construct a city on this land. The cost of the land is quoted too high to me.

Also when i sent my rep to defence city developers office to know about the project, he was not given any positive response by the staff and was denied a visit to the site. The info he could gather from the localities near the site was that it is a scan and that the same plots have been sold to multiple buyers.

Since i have already paid around 15 lakhs to defence city developers due to their continuous insistence and threats of levying 18% interest, i need help in getting my money back as it seems to be a fraud and i am scared of losing my money.

Kindly guide

Gauri mahajan

[Nov 20, 2018] Defence City Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0