Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

I would like to cancel the application form filled for mig flats under dda aawasiya yojana 2017

Name - ashish kumar bansal
Application/form number - 1502577
Date of application[protected]
Bank name - hdfc bank ltd.
Payment mode - online
Contact no-[protected]

I have already sent a mail at [protected]@dda.org on date 02-oct-2017 in as it given in the brochure but didn't get any response.
Kindly do the needful

Oct 04, 2017

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My father late prem nath kapoor r/o house no 78 gali siras wali, naya bans, delhi-110006 booked a flat in the scheeme dda...

Lt. Governor,
    Delhi.

Sub:- unauthorised/illegal construction at d 1c/ 37-c, janak puri, new delhi - 110048

Respected sir,

Kindly excuse my encroachment in your precious time for sympathetic cosideration for the following facts that:-

I beg to draw your kind attention about a ongoing unauthorised/illegal construction at property d 1c / 37 c, janak puri, new delhi (M. C. D, west delhi) which is constructed without any approved sanction plan & it is against the plans of building bye-law.

First of all i want to tell you that. I have made many complaints to dda as well as mcd, but no encroachment has been done. If any strict action would be taken then the construction will be stopped. But now onwards the above cited property is constructing in so hasty manner. Due to lack of action already the flats have been almost contructed. The owner and the flats have joined hands with the above officers of building department. That’s why no action would be taken.

Flat 37 c is dda lig flat having 1bhk which has been massive occupied to be 3 bhk or 4 bhk infact the owner of 37 c has also contructed an extra 3 bhk floor on the terace of the building. The cited property is being constructed continuously without any delay.

I humbly request you to please look into whole matter personally and took every necessary and strict action.

With regards,

Madhu,
    D 1c 37-a, janak puri
    Sep 25, 2017

My wife mrs neelima chaudhary and her mother jointly applied for converstion of flat vide file no f/[protected]/gh0150/vkp dt 27.10.2016. Inspite best efforts and personaly visited and observation removed vide dda acknowledge norec/ld/17/8029 dt 28.3.17. Again after visit and one more observation recd on 27.7.17 observation for the same has also submitted vide dda receipt no. Rec/ld/17/20926 dt 14.8.17 but file is stil pending with dda
      We all are senior citizen and pursung the case thro rti also but no reply following officers already reminded to mrs anshu uppal but she is not responding
      Dy director (Pub/pr) letter dt 19.6.17
      Director (Pr) letter dt 10.8.17
      Dy director /faa letter dt 6.9.17
      Inspite of three officers reminded her but still no reply
      conversion of co-operative society flat in vikaspuri
      Sep 24, 2017

Respected sir,

With due respect i have to bring to your kind notice that i had paid on 20.12.1985 with slum department, delhi development authority, for registration of flat vide receipt issued by slum department and challan issued by the oriental bank of commerce, karol bagh, new delhi. It is a matter of great surprise that after a period of about 31 years time, neither any allotment has been given to me nor my payment has been given back to me. Is this is the procedure of dealing with public regarding allotment of flats?

Sir, as per instructions of dda, a proper form was filled-n regarding converting flat into plot copy that the said registration no.48567 (Option given on 7.8.1989) against priority no.19095/g is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.in this connection, i have already requested for allotment/refund of my paid up amount with interest but in-vain.

Now after retirement from my service i am again requesting to your good self to please look into this matter personally and arrange to refund my paid up with interest of 31 years or allot me flat/land as per rules.

Thanking you,
        With regards
        Satish chadha mobile no.[protected]

Updated by Satish Kumar Chadha
        Previous Address: H.No.56, Sarojini Park, Shastri Nagar, Delhi-31, presently residing at House No.18, Gali No.11, New Lahore, Shastri Nagar, Delhi-31.

I am shivangi, request for withdrawal from current dda scheme 2017 (Application no 1501986).

I have been following with dda official from july 26th on phone number [protected] but there is no positive response from them. I have written an email to them @ [protected]@dda.org.in providing all the details but still they have not processed the deposit back.

The account section number provided by dda official are never picked & not connected.

Please help to get out money from dda.

Shivangi
          Sep 22, 2017

I have booked home under special registration scheme in 1985 till date I have not received flat. Dda should tell us when will I get home .
          Sarojni Jain
          DelhiRe:- registration No- 38956 and priority no- 5367/G in Special registration scheme 1985 in DUSIB, Housing Branch.

I had taken my exam of dda aso on 20th september 2017 at iimt management institute, greater noida. Due to heavy traffic i managed to reach there 5 mins earlier than gate closing time. But i had mistaken to wear full sleeve shirt as i was in rush, the person on the gate was rudely ask me to wear any other half sleeve clothes but i don't have had that time after requested he allowed to enter in college and i fold my sleeve as he said but before 15 mins of exam he again came to my lab asked me to remove my shirt i insisted him to check in private but he not agreed and i had to remove my shirt in front of whole class which was really an embarrassment to me but i didn't have any other option and i had to sat without shirt for whole exam time. I want to ask dda that after 2 years they organised a preliminary exam and due to my one mistake i had to remove my shirt. Is really it would necessary to do. Investigator check me in private if he has any doubt. It was really shameful for me, i can't forget this incident.
            Sep 21, 2017

I had applied for the dda exam in 2016. Like a serious aspirant, i had also prepared for it. However, i along with few others was denied in the centre ion digital zone, mohan estate co-op industrial area, sarita vihar, delhi because the time in their watch was 4 mins. Ahead of the scheduled time being shown on google which displays the indian standard time. Every one's watch / cell phone displayed the time as 1:57pm but their watch displayed outside showed it as 2.01 pm. When we asked for calling the authorised dda person, the guard ignored our repeated requests and called only after 2.30 pm at which time the exam had started already. We were cheated and the idz people also removed the time from display once we pointed out their mistake and tried to capture the wrongly displayed time on our phones. We fought for an hour, called the police too, who accepted the fault of the guard, but still didn't allow us to check cctv footage to match time. We can't miss our chance for appearing in the exam due to the fault of the watch at the center. We want a re - exam. We begged a lot. They could have let us in as they were wrong, but they pretended fake. We want serious action against this. Our future is at stake.
              Sep 20, 2017

I would like to cancel the application form filled for lig under dda aawasiya yojna 2017. My name is pappu diwakar and application...
                I have applied for dda awasiya yojna 2017 now i wish to withdraw my application from that scheme. As per their procedure i...

We are residents of baghban apartments sector-28, rohini, delhi-42. Though we are paying for sewage & water charges as well as maintenance of rs.300/- per month with rwa, we are lacking with hygienic livable conditions which are health hazards (Like dengue, chickengunia, malaria etc.) to the residents of society. We registered several complaints to rwa regarding the same & as well as for exit of waste water from the society but all in vain. We are not receiving any good cause for implementation of the above said subject.
                Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.
                Sep 18, 2017

With due respect i want to inform you that i am live in pocket no 14 in sec 20 rohini near by my flats one flats no 148 is always empty alloted to some one i don't know nobody to have take care of that rain water tape water are stop on the roof of the flats that couse of birth of mosquitoes always a risk of diseases are there that can harm many people please do something for public live in moonlight apartment
                  Sep 12, 2017

Dda — dda slum wing dweller housing scheme 1985

I, pushpa rani sharma deposited rs. 3000 along with application form in 1985 for dda slum wing residential plot registration no. - 27583and priority no. Is 12450/g... But till date we have not recieved any information regarding the allotment. Kindly revert as soon as possible or else we will have to take some action towards dda.. Plz revert on email id. [protected]@gmail.com
                    Can anyone else help me about this? Pls email on above id

Pushpa rani sharma
                    Mobile no.:- [protected], [protected], [protected]
                    Sep 10, 2017

I am resident of 432-A DDA Flat, Dairy farm, Near SBI Bank, Gazipur – 110096. Flat no 432-B is empty and...

Dear concern,
                      I shankar kumar jha residing in flat no. 630, pocket gh-3, sai nath appartment, sector-28, rohini new delhi and due to some administrative reason the water will be supplied by tanker to resident of this society the guy who is distributing water is a nonsence person and he donot have any sence that how to behave with people and regarding the same number of time i have informed to rwa people as well as the water contractor but he is reamainig with his attitude and sometimes he donot fill water in our tanks some time filled half and so on but, today[protected] at around 12 pm when we are in process to cleaning of our water tank he came to fill water than we requested him not fill water untill the tank got cleaned but he started using his misbehaving language and fill the water in tanks and go on now my simple concern is why dda is allowing this type of nonsence people to fill the tank, is 12pm is right time to fill the water, as per dda guidline a contractor can fill water through water tanker only not through tractor then who give him authority to fill water through tractor, if a person is not capable to provide adequate service after a lots of complaint than why he should remain provide service to us, its my humble request from dda administration to provide adequate resolution within due course of time.

Shankar kumar jha (Lawyer)
                      Sep 04, 2017

There has been a serious issue with an illegal construction a narrow balcony facing my house which is causing a lot of problems since the past 15 days. Despite several warnings, they are continuing with construction of the balcony. Also there is an illegal pipe put up beside the balcony which has resulted mosquito breeding. This has created a polluted environment around my house. I have also complained to mcd office twice but there has been action from their side. Please take an action against it as soon as possible.
                        Sep 01, 2017

On going construction on dda open space in front of flat nos. 195, garud apartments, mayur vihar, pocket 4, phase i.
                          Construction...

I have applied for dda awasiya yojna 2017 under hig category, now i wish to withdraw my application from that scheme. As per their procedure i have sent mail to [protected]@dda.org.in about withdrawal of my application on dated 21/08/2017. But could not get any acknowledgement from their side about withdrawal of my application and refund of registration amount. I have also sent reminder on dated 28/08/17 but still no response from them. My application no. Is 1504169 under name amit kumar chhabra.
                          Aug 31, 2017

Hello Mr. Amit
                          Aakash Sharma this side may i know why you withdraw your application, any personal reason or some technical issue is there?
                          I had applied for dda awasiya yojna 2017 under LIG category and also request for cancellation of my registration from that scheme by mailing to [protected]@dda.org.in about withdrawal of my application on dated 27/11/2017. But could not get any acknowledgement from their side about withdrawal of my application and refund of registration amount. Now I can even see my name in the list. My application no. Is 1700644 under name Arjun Sunar.

Please help on this concern.
                            Sir, on[protected] few heavily grown trees opposite house no.200 pocket-16 sector-24 rohini fell down in dda park pocket-17...