[Resolved] Delhi Development Authority (DDA) — Delhi Development Authority (DDA) - Refund of registration money- Online payment through ICICI

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 navneetgoyal87
I have applied for DDA housing scheme, 2014 through online application. I have done the online payment of registration of rupees 100172/- through ICICI bank net-banking. However I have not received the refund so far. Kindly resolve the issue. My application number was 6003781.

I got my cheque on 5th Jan 2015

[Dec 30, 2014] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello Sir,

I have also applied for DDA housing scheme, 2014 through online application. I have done the online payment of registration of rupees 100172/- through HDFC Net-banking. But I have not received my refund till now.

Kindly resolve my issue as my My Application no. is : 03030979
Dear Mr. Goyal,

Bank has released the Demand Drafts to all unsuccessful applicants by December 27, 2014, which were dispatched to customers communication address. All the drafts are expected to be delivered before January 5, 2015. Please write to [email protected] with your contact details incase you do not receive it by January 5, 2015. Refer "a03diu" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110085
    Delhi Development Authority (DDA) - Delhi Development Authority (DDA) - Refund of registration money- Online payment through ICICI