Delhi Housing Society — not refund my money

Delhi Housing Society, C/o Delhi Heights Multi State CGHS Ltd, Regd. Off. – SF-1, 2nd Floor, Wadhwa Plaza – 2, Plot – 5, Central Market, Sector – 10, Dwarka. New Delhi - 110075, Dwarka, New Delhi, India
 sudip07 on Mar 13, 2019
I have booked an lig-1bhk apartment at delhi housing society, c/o delhi heights multi state cghs ltd, regd. Off. – sf-1, 2nd floor, wadhwa plaza – 2, plot – 5, central market, sector – 10, dwarka. New delhi - 110075
Vide membership no. Dhs02116. As there is no progress till date and also as there has been a family medical emergency which has to be attended immediately, so i sent 5-6nos email and also letter by speed-post on 2/2/19 stating the details and requested them to cancel my booking and refund my deposited money so far. But till date they do not refund my money and also don't give any reply to my message. Sir you are requested to look after the matter so that i can refund my money.

[Mar 13, 2019] Delhi Heights customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear friends
I am suffring from same problem, at the time of registration they told me that you can get your money back if you want to cancel the booking. but today one month have been completed, no body taking intrest to return the money. request not book any flat like that or take in written before giving money. please tell me if you have return your money, i am collecting audio tape or collecting document for legal proceding. please give me your number. my number is [protected].

thanks and regards
yatendra sharma
I had paid registration amount of INR 25000 on March 23 for a 2 bedroom flat in Dwarka CGHS Society. Its been almost 3 weeks since I have submitted the refund request but yet to hear even an acknowledgement from them. the mobiles are switched off. No response received.

Am still waiting for the refund.

+91 80 1053 5000 [Delhi Housing Society]