[Resolved]  Delhi Jal Board — Incorrect Bill Generated Respected Sir/Madam,

To

My water connection particulars are – Meter Number – 2019A2498280, KNO
number – [protected]. My meter reading is only 16.47 KL but wrongly inputted as 16, 470 KL while self-
generating the bill on Delhi Jal Board mobile application. Copy of bill raised and snapshot of meter
reading is attached with this application for your ready reference. I request you to kindly update and
share the corrected bill with me so that I can make the payment accordingly.
Yours sincerely,
Atul Bhatia
+[protected]
Incorrect Bill Generated Respected Sir/Madam,
Incorrect Bill Generated Respected Sir/Madam,
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2020
Rasolved

[Jul 09, 2020] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had paid the bill amount of Rs. 82 in bill dated 20.03.2020. later I got a bill dated 14 April 20 during the lockdown period for Rs 354.17 which I had deposited on 14 May 20. I had given a complaint for bill provided in Lockdown period when no reading could be taken. Now I hv got a bill from 20.03.20 to 30.07.20 amounting to Rs 1864 where the amount of Rs 354.17 was adjusted. In my earlier complaint I had asked that the meter reader must take the reading in our presence so that he can not manipulate the readings but this time also he entered the house in our absence and took the readings. now the bills of april 20 is missing and readings hv been shown from march 20 to july 30. I need all the bills from January to April 20 and want to know why the amount 354.17 which was deposited on May 14 20 has been adjusted now. Why the readings were not shown after that. The amount of sewerage and other services was also taken by adjusting in April/May Bill. Please send separate bill from April 2020 to July 30 and not from March 20 to July 30 and provide a copy of the bill of April/May for necessary action at my end.
My K No. is [protected]. My address is A-2/135 Sector 3 Rohini with email address [protected]@gmail.com

Delhi Jal Board