[Resolved] Delhi Jal Board — Wrong Status Shown in Bill

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 nitinkumaragg
The meter reader mentioned the wrong current reading status as NS (No Status) and previous reading status as PLOC (Premises Locked) because according to him the unit reading was not increasing but the fact is that we do not waste too much water and keep the use of water minimal. Our meter is working and in good condition but the meter reader reported 88 units which were the total units since the meter had been replaced. Now the bill has come to Rs.1, 336 which is completely unjustified. I am enclosing here the screenshot of the meter reading and the bill. I am ready for the any test which might be initiated by the department.

Wrong Status Shown in Bill
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2015
The meter reader came and rechecked my meter and told that meter was absolutely fine and now my bill has been recalculated to zero for that period.

[Feb 12, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My K. No.[protected] in the name of Yogesh Kumar R/o 244/23B, Gali No. 2, School Block, Mandavali, Delhi . Sir, I had submit my last Bill for Rs. 1300/- Dated 21/05/2015 as late payment, but you added in latest bill . Please check the status of Bill No. 1229 dated 21/05/2015
Kindly reply at my e-mail
[email protected]
Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar
244/23 B, Gali No. 2, School Block, Mandavali, Delhi - 110092
My k# is [protected] at a5/99 sector 18 rohini. u have send me a bill of rs 4000/- approx but there is no meter reading showing in the bill . so i would like to know how have u calculated this amount, kindly respond immediately or send a person to check my meter again.

thanks