Delhi Public School Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Sep 12, 2022

File a complaint to Delhi Public School

Having problems with Delhi Public School?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Public School customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Public School

New Delhi District
Delhi

Delhi Public School Phone Numbers

Fax

Delhi Public School reviews & complaints(123)

My name is mohammad hidaytullah.. Iam from bihar. My son admition is Delhi public school sarai bihar in toddler class.. my son is not going to school from last month to till date for bad transporting management. I will pay every charges school fee and transporting fee but school management is not sending transport at my house. I will told the school management too much time but they will not solve my problem. So plz tack the action to school management as soon as possible.

Thnks regard

Mohd hidaytullah
Delhi Public School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The staff of Delhi Public school of Chattisgarh is misbehaving with parents and the staff office member Sanjay Mandal is using slum words infront of student and other staff members rudely he behave with the parents and the way of talking of principal of school is so rude with parents and never giving preference to the parents studies are also not good...

This is regarding DPS Muzaffarnagar (UP). DPS has sold the school to some other institute and there is none to entertain the old students who want to move to other schools.

Trying to get TC from the day results were announced but none is there to sign it. entire DPS staff has been moved without thinking of the needs students.

My son couldn't get admission till the time because the school didn't issue the TC. Future of students is on stake and they don't seem to be concerned.

The principal of Delhi Public School Saharanpur is not worthy of that possition she does not have ay respect for the parents or the teachers of the school. She does not give any good solutions of the problems arising in the school and is making the school worse.
      It's my humble request that the principal of the school should be changed sir that the future of our children is not in danger......
      My name is kashish from class 10 sir mere science m first' m 22 mark aaye the or aab jaab term two ka result aay a to ussme mere marks 21 h sir plz check my marksheet plz sir...

Good day,

I am the father of Kaustubh Porwal, a Student of Prep AA in DPS sector 122.

Student Name: Kaustubh Porwal
      Class: Prep AA, Sector 122, Noida
      Adm. no. S2021027

Kindly note that I had given the consent form to stop availing of the bus service of my son Kaustubh as the new session was starting from the New building in sector 122.
      The school has also started and so far no bus service is being used from June onwards.

I want to submit the school fee however the system is calculating the total fee comprised of the bus service fees from June onwards.

Kindly update the system. Accordingly, I can submit the school fee for my son asap.

Sending emails to DPS official mail, no response received.

Thanks & Best Regds,
      Capt. Ravish Porwal
      Mob No.- +91 [protected]
      E mail- merchantnavy.[protected]@gmail.com

This is to bring you a kind notice that my daughter who took admission in “PCB ” branch of “Class 11” in your DPS, Jankipurm, Lucknow school cannot continue with the further processes due to some personal issues. She has not attended a single class yet. I kindly request you to cancel her admission and refund the admission fees. The Transaction was done of Rs 35, 0000/only from the UPI transaction ID[protected] on 1st July 2022.

SIR,
          MY NAME IS HARDEEP SINGH AND MY DAUGHTER NAME IS SHANVI SINGH IN 2022 MY DAUGHTER NAME IN RTE LOTTERY 1ST But admission not giving by school and giving ascussed my daughter session 2022 is waste by not giving admission in school i am suffring from kidney problem and not any large income source please sir request for giving admission in DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL MEERUT...

Policy No: OG[protected]-00000022
          ID Card No: [protected]-NM50

This is to notify you that for the last couple of years the school authority is charging Rs 1000/- for the insurance card, even if some one is not opting for this card. Tried to communicate this issue with the school authority, but failed to get any satisfactory answer. We don't get any benefit whatsoever from this card ever, as it is not at all acceptable to most of the medical institution nearby. Moreover we are being charged Rs 1000/- for the same.

Please take your card back and give us our money back asap.

P S Paul

Hi sir my daughter is studying in inderprastha morden school begum pur
            School id-1413288
            The school is very discriminatory against EWS students
            They always ask such nonsense things which is not necessary to provide
            Like I went to get uniform which is provided free by school
            He asked me show the slip which you got from govt whereas such slip is not provided its just a information massage
            Which comes back last two years
            Whereas my doughter is studying in the same school from last two years
            And their behaviour towards parents not good they talk in insulting way please take notice of it.

Respected Sir

We are associated with DPS 102 Dwarka Expressway from last (___ years. )

We/school have faced my ups and down in the last 7 years. In the last 7 years school has improved in many ways which has resulted in good strength of students which gave the school mangement confidence to build a new and big campus in sector 103.

We deeply concern that in the last 2 years rather than improvement...

Hello Sir,

My son Lakshay Thapar, is in Class 5B of DPS Dwarka and successfully cleared all his exams and was supposed to be promoted to class 6th. Today, his promotion list was supposed to be declared but school has withheld the result stating we need to pay arrears of[protected] amounting to almost 1Lac.

We have already made payments as per DOE order to pay 5100 per month as tuition fee and for annual charges after deduction of 15%. Last evening I made balance payment of 37289Rs on DPS Dwarka site still thy have withheld my son's result.

Sir, I am a single mother working in a pvt company and things have been difficult in these Covid times. It is not only my son who is facing this issue it is being faced by about 700+ parents of DPS Dwarka. Please help us and our help our child to get education which is his right.

Delhi Public school is a very known affiliation for its education and quality but Delhi Public School, Baghpat is just the opposite of it! The teacher's here are teaching 4 subjects and some subjects they barely know about! And that compromises with alot of student's education! No pre boards are happening since term 2 is about to come! Please get this resolved as quick as possible!

School teachers do not educate the children well, nor do they give homework, nor do they take care of the children.
                  There is never any activity in the school. Looks like take Arwal DPS which is the lowest yielding private school of Arwal. A small private school makes good activities out of it.

Dps bopal overcharging for quarterly fees payment every quarter while doing credit card payment mode. Last year also i raised this concern but the DPS BOPAL management played it down. no response and no resolutions. Poor....

I have deposited Rs 32000 as admission fee in Delhi Public school Bathinda for admission of my daughter in class LKG but within 10 days I got transferred so i want to take refund but school denied to refund fees please look into matter

Dear sir/Mam,

My children studying in Delhi public school agra junior wing Dayal bagh. My kids name is Dhaani kohli (prep-G) and Krishna kohli (2-G). We have some issues with neighbours and that neighbour is familiar with some of the teachers of the Delhi public school Agra Dayal Bagh junior wing. I have to talked to principal Nidhi Mam regarding this issue but no change has come. I am repeatedly intimidated by the neighbours. I am getting threats again and again that I will get your children in depression because I know the teachers of the Delhi public school Agra Dayal Bagh junior wing.I want my kids security. Please take action on this as soon as possible.otherwise I will take a police help for this.
                      Parents
                      Priya kohli /Anand kohli

I have joined DPS Patiala, Punjab in April 2021 but now I have left due to my exams. Even after completing whole work, giving study material to new teacher. they are not giving my experience. I have worked so hard.This is exploitation by such a reputed organization. Kindly look into the matter.

Many times I’ve informed school authorities about transportation issues but major action will never been taken by school authorities of Delhi public world school Nimbahra district chittorghar state Rajasthan...
                          Cancel oder my mistakes ordering is refurbished iphone x 64 gb