Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

Very fast driving in the evening hours of 7th february, 2018 (Around 6:30 pm) in route no 721, bus no : dl 1p c 7383. Many times the driver wouldn't stop at preferred destinations due to which many passengers even lost their stops. Even when he stopped it was far away from the bus stops due to the time required to decelerate. Please take immediate action. Such behaviours should not be tolerated.

Hi there,

I am a daily commuter of dtc buses of south delhi region (Specially bus no. 604). Every single person is worried there due to the bad service and behavior of dtc. Either there is no bus for long hours or there is back to back 4-5 buses all empty. I want to ask this is it ethical? Bus driver come and take long breaks, inspite of asking bus timing they lie that this bus will go in two hours, and then there is long lines of buses and nobody moves, then suddenly they all move altogether. Due to this i am not reaching my office and home on time. I can not afford cabs or auto on daily basis. Even if there is 1 bus in 10-20 mins that is okay. But there is no bus sometimes in even 1-2 hours. Is this how govt. Works? I want strict action to be taken against them. I feel so helpless that there is no solution to this problem, i don't know whom to complaint. I hoping that this problem will be resolved soon.
    DTC bus details
    Bus number DL1pc6350
    Orange bus
    171A
    Kapashera border

I have boarded from ambedkar nagar depot till Maidan garhi and conductor gave rs5 ticket i gave him 50rupees and he denied to give the money back on asking although he was having change in his hand. Action against conductor is reqested.
    Thanks and regards
    Swati
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i have board dtc bus on 4th feb morning 6:40 am from lal quila bus stop. As i was taking seat i asked him to give ticket but he was busy with other person so i waited him to be free but during that time inspection officer came then they are charging me for travelling without ticket. When they asked conductor he jst told i dnt know any thing. I was penalised for conductor mistake, he jst get away from his fault. He was having very ugly fight with me. When i asked his name and id card he rudely told me to get down and told go tell to anybody whom you want.
      He was also not wearing his uniform so iwas not able to see his name.
      Im attaching detail of bus and conductor photo.
      Please provide me justice for mental torture which i had bcoz of conductor fault n his rude behaviour.

Regard
      Ca yashwant prajapat
      Sir
      Mera name vineet hai mera token number 78915 hai. Mainai 3month phele pf ka form bhara tha bbm 1 depo mai. Abhi tak
      Koi replay nhi aya hai please mujhai bta
      A kis ka run mera pf nhi aya one month bola tha na to koi slip de enhone meri mail I'd per meri mail I'd hai [protected]@gmail.com
      Vineet sonu's reply, Mar 4, 2018
      Sir kya hua mujhai abhi tak koi massage nhi mila ki Kyo mera pf arha
      hai please sir reqast hai please update me sir
      Vineet sonu's reply, Mar 21, 2018
      Sir abhi tak koi update nhi aya hai please mujhai update ker do

Mera name vineet hai mai bbm 1 depo mai
        Conductor tha mainai 2011 December mai
        Rezign diya tha mainai 15/11/2017 ko pf
        Regarding documents submitte kerai tha
        Unhonai 1month kha tha ki aap ke pf ke paise aja angai leken 3month ho gai hai
        Koi phone ya koi answer nhi aya hai mera
        Token number 78915 tha please mujhai
        Up date ker ba do ki kis ka ran pf nhi aya.
        Meri mail I'd per
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          I want to inform that driver of 966ex bus was overspeeding on rohtak road delhi near punjabi bagh, even when i handed to stop...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Today dated (28/01/2018) I was traveling from new Delhi railway station towards Bharat Nagar Bus Stop in DTC Delhi Transport Bus (Green color bus), the bus number was 5814 and the rout number was 894 . In that bus some Ticket collector people came in to the bus and they ask form ticket to me and two of my friend and after that i gave them my ticket. after that they person ask for some amount of money when i told them i won't give you any thing they started to abuse me and my friend who abused us i uploaded his photon in this complaint please do some thing against them .

I am parag, me and my friends were travelling through dtc bus route no. 336 a
            Registration no. Dl 1p c 6468 there was a lady conductor who were misbehaving with us and charged wrong amount of the fare and when we were opposing her she was trying to impose her decision on us.
            I request you to take an immediate action against this lady conductor otherwise i'll go to the higher authorities.
            I am in bus number 544 at Ambedkar Nagar timing is 12 Pm. The conductor is not taking the note of one hundred after saying that DTC office doesn't collect this old note of one hundred. He is saying this note is before 2005 are not valid.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm a student of ait shakarpur on the course of b. Voc (Sd) which is affiliated to under ip university. Sir i went to hasanpur dipo with my class fellow. Dtc incharge said to us that we did not make your bus pass because your course is new. Sir tell me one thing that we are also a student we cant afford daily bus fare and we face many difficulties everday. Sir i belong to a poor family so my parents can not afford daily fare. So sir i'm request to u that sir please help me and my friends regarding bus pass. Thank u.

Hello sir
                I have been noticing since 4-5 months that, two 615 buses run "simultaneously" having race between them. Most interestingly the frequency gap between each pair (As they come simultaneously) is more then 1hr30 min to 1hr 45 min.
                If they run separately the frequency may reduce to 45-55 min and they will not get a chance to put passengers life at stake while racing.
                Please fix this issue as soon as possible. So that commutator will come out of this miserable dtc service.
                Bus route-615
                Minto road to poorvanchal hostel,
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                  I am jitender singh. I am a student. I am a responsible citizen. I was traveling in the bus route no. 165 from shahbad dairy...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 18th january 2018, i was travelling in bus no. Dl1p 3128 route no.949 from nangloi depot to delhi secretariat. First of all driver was not allowing the school kids to board the bus in presumption that they will not buy the ticket. Secondly he diverts the bus from the route. When i asked him to follow the route he misbehaved with me and also abused. I asked the conduction to give me complaint book to enter my complaint. He refused to do so. Driver forced me to step down from the bus before my stop.

It is requested that the necessary action may please be taken against the driver and conductor and the action taken on my complaint may be intimated to me on [protected]@gmail.com
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a regular traveller of dtc from anand vihar to shahdara, as found terminal is too much far from entry or exit and as on exit like me many are waiting for the bus also a rush of auto rikshaw are there, as the timings are very bad of badarpur to gurgaon route, and at late night if we try to catch the bus the bus driver is not open the doors due to that not only me also like me many faces the problems, even if only 2-4 peoples are in bus and many are waiting on exit and behaviour of drivers & condector are very rude and using abused words, same happens with me today with gurgaon route bus which is i think bus 07:30 pm from gurgaon to badarpur & bus no dl-1pc-0548 hope delhi govt. Please take action on this
                    Jan 17, 2018
                    Updated by satish kumar Sharma-Haryana.CSatCoordinator
                    am a regular traveller of DTC from Gurgaon to Badarpur boadar, as found terminal is too much far from entry or exit and as on exit like me many are waiting for the bus also a rush of auto rikshaw are there, as the timings are very bad of Badarpur to Gurgaon route, and at late night if we try to catch the bus the bus driver is not open the doors due to that not only me also like me many faces the problems, even if only 2-4 peoples are in bus and many are waiting on exit and behaviour of drivers & condector are very rude and using abused words, same happens with me today with Gurgaon route bus which is I think bus 07:30 pm from Gurgaon to Badarpur & bus no DL-1PC-0548 hope delhi govt. Please take action on this
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am student fro maharastra. I travelling from janpath to karol bagh.in karol bagh metro station two person is standing who catch me and checked my ticket. Then i see them my ticket. I taken ticket of 10 rupies and necessary of 15 rupies. Then i pay rupies 200 rupies penalty but he torture
                      Me. I ask some questions because he does not given my ticket return. He said me that they will submit to court. I gone with him police station police also torture me

The following detail about my penalty ticket
                      Rs 200
                      Date 14/1/2018 morning 12
                      Bus no 8672
                      Design at
                      Route no 522
                      Name of person - harpal singh
                      So kindly co-operate us
                      And find out who they are is it corporate officer
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm a regular passenger of dtc. I travel from mubarak pur dabas to zakir hussain college, the bus service form mubarak pur dabas is very limited. Here is a lot of passengers but lack of bus service, only few busses are available. We are facing too much problems from nearly an years.
                        You are requested to provide some more bus services specially 991 and 567a.

I,

Dtc operates three bus routes from noida sector - 62 bus terminal, the services are very irregular there...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

मेरा नाम रोहित है मुझे रोजाना रात को 9:00pm के बाद शंकर रोड़ से पीरागडीः जाना होता है और मुझे शंकर रोड़ पर खड़े हुए मुझे पूरा 1½ डेढ़ घंटा हो गया है और अभी तक कोई भी बस नहीं आई है अब समय 10:05pm है जब की मेरे रुट की बहुत बसें हैं जैसे कि 940, 944, 962, 980, 991, etc.
                          लेकिन यह सभी बस वाले रात को अपना समय बचाने के लिए बस रुट छोटा कर लेते हैं और इसी वजह से आम लोगों को परेशानी होती है आपसे अनुरोध है कि कृपया करके इस रूट पर बसों का बंदोबस्त किया जाए और आम जनता की समस्या का समाधान निकाला जाए
                          धन्यवाद

Dear Team/Department
                            Today morning around 8am i taken 534 bus number (DL-1P C6905), driver should be run bus according to bus route but driver change the route according his shortest route, also driver was using abuse language, i told them please taken bus as bus route but driver change the route before hasanpur depo towards patpaganj maxlife hospital route, please take action against these two employee because i really faced many issue today morning, i walk around 1km to take again bus towards chander vihar.
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was on my way home from college. I boarded bahri mudrika to uttam nagar from satya niketan and dropped at sagarpur bus stand at around 2:50pm. On my way the bus driver and the conducter were smoking. A passenger objected as she was uncomfortable with it but they didn't pay heed to her problem and instead said that they had opened the door so that the smoke goes out. I couldn't note the bus no. But have recorded the driver's face.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Service — bus doesn't stop on predefined stops also

There are many buses which does not stop on their predefined bus stops but stop at ahead of stand in mid on the road. This is completely risky for passengers. Today, this route no.181 is not stop bus at adarsh nagar bus stand because his bus was late from his normal depot time. People are waiting for bus since long and if any bus comes that does not stops. As in the morning people need to go to office as early as possible and even if they miss one bus by 1 min, they might get traffic ahead and again gets more late. This is really a bad start of morning.

In the evening also, this route no 181, 181a buses is not available at time. Sometimes we do a wait for a bus around 50 to 70 minutes

I hope this small issue will get resolved soon to get everyone better every day life.

Thanks a lot for your nice service

Best regards,
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I started my journey from shadipur to rohini in dtc bus (Green) via dl1pc9697 and bus number 975 at 10 am today morning 01/01/2018. I gave conductor the ticket amount but the conductor refused to give me the ticket and he was asking for 15 rupees change although i gave 100 rupees and he have change also but says take rest 85 amount in depo. I'd be glad if any kind of action will be taken for the same