Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Just in small road nearly 5 to 8 dogs, especially in the night times horrible to us to walk on the road.please help us ASAP.

Location: kphp phase1, road number 2,
Sri sarswati devi temple road.

Sir yesterday evening 26/03/2021 we board bus number DL-1P, D-4539 (Rani khera depot)from Narela bus terminal around 8.30pm....

I am very disappointed from dtc customer care service i call to him in customer care which i get from online dtc site, 1 no is not connected
    ever when i call 2) no they don't attend call ever which type third class online pass applying service is this with very worst customer care service . please improve your service .
    Online customer care service

Dear Sir/ Mam

i want to say you that i had apply for online pass day before yesterday i have done all process...
      This is regarding an incident which took place today at around 10.30 pm in south Delhi area. My cab’s tyre got punctured...

Aaj me nangloi depot ke samne 254 no. Bus ka wait kr rahi thi or 254 ki 4A duty ki bus aayi or bus khali hone k bawjud conductor or martial mujh pregnant lady ko bus me chadane se mana kia or martial seat pr betha tha fir bhi mere kahne pr ki me dtc staff se hu bethane se mana kiya. Bus me bahut si seat khali thi fir mere sath galat dhang se baat ki.
      Martial name: Ashu
      ID :135/17410
      Es martial pr sakht case ho.

Bus Route no. 522 Bus no. - DL1P C8889
        I took the bus from Madangir and there was no one in the bus except the Marshall...

Here near my house a dog gave birth to 7 puppies recently in a broken rickshaw. Now the dog is biting almost one person a day. We can't do anything for our safety. Kindly inject them and sterilize them.

The bus driver was using mobile phone while driving and he was about to hit me.
          . When I was waiting for that bus on bus stand... That's was so threatening to my life... The bus no is 117...further details are enclosed
          Complaint against the bus driver
          Complaint against the bus driver
          Mar 19, 2021
          Updated by kumari shalu
          He was driving the bus Rashfull... I was about to injured 2 times

This is to inform that Bus no. 863 not working properly from Hastsal village to ISBT kashmiri gate... I'm passenger who travels from Rajender Nagar R Block to Hastsal village ... Im waiting for this bus... It's comes 5-6 hours... late from the timings mentioned on web. Please work on it... As soon as possible
            Buses Not Working on a fixed Route

Sir cluster buses route no. 167 and 139 is not stoping to express building bus stop

I came across this driver near North campus... On 13 march 2021 at 3:45 pm... He was driving very fast through the north campus are and also driving rashly trying to overtake other vehicles...
                Bus route no.- 234
                Bus no. Plate - DL 1PC 0167
                Over speeding and rash driving

Sir first of all miss behave with all passengers and either you are going to Ambala cantt or Ludhiana each of paid 850 rupee .at first I ask to him how many fair from kashmiri gate to Ambala he said 150 then i thik okey but just ticket issued and asked for 850rupee and i deny then he all members misbehaving with me and this type of misbehave doing with all passengers please take a serious charge against those broker and i send you that bus no on which i travelling now

We have a very very high number of dogs coming into the streets at night and scaring the people. At nights form together as a group and are running behind the people trying to bite them. These dogs bark all the night causing a terror to the people not only on roads but are inside the houses as well.

Area : Chittinagar and one town completely
                    City : Vijayawada

I have applied for dtc delhi pass for month.
                      I have done payment. but i did not get my e bus pass. I had contacted...
                      I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Bus Service

The issue that I have experienced was: The problem...

Mai aaj karnal bypass se bus me baide aur dirver ne mujhe bus se utarne ke liye bolne laga maine pucha mujhe kyo utar rahe ho to usne bola ki hamare sath ke admi hai tum uatar jai jabki mai bus me pahale se baida tha isi baat meri bus savvahak aur driver ne mera shurt ka coler pakad liya aur mere shurt ki button bhi tod di mere upar hath bhi utaya meri aap se gujarish hai is driver par sakhat se sakht karya wahi ki jaye Bus No.DL 1P C 8100 Outer Mudrika

Marshall secure the seat for himself and get up the passenger to other seat if available otherwise said go to next bus. The rudely behave and said Delhi government fixed the for Marshall and there is no rule like this. Cluster bus no.DL1PC6647 and route is Anand vihar to ambedkar nagar. Please see this problem as soon as problem.

Dear sir there are many dogs in between ballapur circle to badanpet sri Gayathri techno school i stay near Sri Gayathri techno school in Sri shiva sai nagar in our colony also there are 5 to 6 dogs are roaming please take the action and do need full asap thank you.

I have applied For dtc delhi pass for month...
                            I have done payment.. but i did not get my e bus pass.. i had contacted dtc helpline numbers... But the did not get any responsible
                            Answer... Please solve my problem