Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

Due to Corona, only one person is sitting on 2 seats, many bus drivers are taking
advantage of it, I sit in this bus everyday from Saraswati Vihar Pitampura.If there
is a seat of 5 in that bus, then the driver makes only 2 seats and 3 seats are
reserved for the personal people who meet in Rithala and make them sit.For
those people who stop the bus without a bus stop.

DL1PD5571 bus number Bawana rout .Immediate action should be taken on the
driver of this bus or the driver should be changed so that people can get the bus timely

Sir
    I am a retired joint director from defence. I was standing at mayapuri crossing bus stop to catch a bus to AIIMS for my medical treatment
    Onemail AC bus route number 567 upto LajpatNagar came with marshal sitting in one seat behind driver
    when I asked the driver that in DTC marshal doesn't have a seat then immediately he called a person from other seat and made him to seat in place of marshal
    Immediately after this the Driver showed his hands and threatened me to beat/hurt me. Additionally he said that when I reach my destination he will beat me
    The bus number is DL1PC 9206
    please save me in my old age from the driver
    Sir the time was morning around 1030 on 16 jul 2021
      श्रीमान से विन्रम निवेदन है कि बस संख्या DL1PC 8366 मोरी...

I am travelling by AC bus on route 261(Sarai kale khan Istam Nand Nagri) on 15.07.2021 . Bus Number DL 1PC 8975 . All passangers feeling very safocation and its very hot in bus... Temperature in bus is near about 35°C. And AC not working, Bus conductor says"Itna hi thanda karega... Jao lad lo driver se". @DTC why you depute these type of Nonsense peoples. If any passenger get unwell then you are responsible.

Dear sir bus no is Dl 1pc 7250

This bus stff not behaviour is not properly
        Talking is rubies and not well
        Thanks & regards
          The DTC bus DL1P D2935 was driving dangerously. The bus one headlight was also not working and was over speeding risking so...

New delhi railway stand se 604 delhi bus chalti h. Tez dhup me sawariya khadi rhti hai. Bus driver door open nhi karte, jis se tez dhup me ladies/gents chakar kha kar jamin par gir padte hai. Jab hum driver ko bolte hai door open kar do hum aram se bus me to bath jayege. Driver/conductor/dcs hum se misbehave karte hai.

Please hum aam admi ki or dtc dhyan de.

indian citizen
            Hi Sir,

I am Priyanka and working in MCD dispensary as ANM. Today I was looking for bus from Najafgarh to...

Complaint against bus conductor and bus driver for allowing passenger onboard without mask most of them friends of bus driver. Bus no DL 1PD 4442 PLYING ON ROUTE 102 FROM ROHINI SECTOR 22 DEPOT. Strict action and action taken by authorities to be conveyed through proper correspondence and allocate a valid complaint no for further reference.

Kindly restart / increase the route no 542 bus from Seemapuri Depot in morning hours 6 am -7:30 am because most of the patient and hospital staff waiting for the direct bus to Àiims and Safdarjung hospital. Patients suffered for bus .

Bus no.DLI-PD5670 bus (274 )jo 7 bje Kalindi Kunj 9number thoker se chati hai or babarpur bus rukti hai aaj 6/07/21 Shaam ko driver ne bas me seat khaali hone ke baavajood bhi bus ko nhin roki or fir maine auto se uss bus ko follow kiya aasharam bus stand tak tab bhi bus driver ne vahaan bhi bus ko nhin roka shaame on you aise driver ko bus apna target poora karna dikhta hai bus ka... Rokte nhin hai chaahe ladki akeli stand pe kyu na khadi ho roki nhin driver ne bas okhla pe bhi nhin roki or aashram pe bhi nhin roki seat khaali thi fir bhi ...
                Koi sardaar tha pagdi me driver jo tha

Route no 311 date 05july2021 timing 5:50 pm bus driver ko otane jaldi hotoe hai ki passanger jinhai nahi cadhana unke utarne se pehla he bus cha dete hai ajj mare wife govindpuri 13no. Gali stand par bus driver ki galti ki wajah sa gir gayie uske hips maine major problem ayie hai uska bhugtan bhoasdi ka kejari wal bharega aur jo use dikkat huie uska bhugatan kon bhena ka lavda dega
                    क्लस्टर बस रजिस्ट्रेशन न. DL 1P D 5426, रूट न. 825, शाम 1/7/21 तारीख...
                    Dear sir/Madam,
                    I am a passenger and very harash to suffering with bus staff behaviour which is completely unacceptable...

Bus driver will talking way are not good with a girl. After bus timing she is sheet in tha bus but driver talking very rudely.
                      I am travelling in a bus no. 727 from aiims to dwarka mod ..
                      Bus no. DLIPC 8794
                      Date : 30 june 2021
                      Time...

Bus no 801 STL
                      DL 1PD

Bus driver misbehaved using filthy language with me and was rude as I got into the ride through the front gate …

Also wish to understand the rule of front gate exit & back gate entry if applicable.

I may be contact further as per below .

Payal Aggarwal
                        I am.mamta verma while travelling in bus no DL1PD4818 IN ROUTE FROK KARAMPURA TO MUNDKA on 19th june I entered the bus in...

We are facing problem with street dogs near h.no 1-1-1405/1 street no 3 venkatadrinagar kazipet
                        Kindly request you to take immediate action.

I am Sahil Ansari.
                          I am traveling in DTC Bus no. DL 1 PC 9945 on dated 26/June/2021 Bus time 9:30 am at Madanpur dabas it's root is mundka metro to Ritihala metro station,
                          Ans I have 100Rs so bus conductor is saying thay don't have change but I am able to see they have change is their hand and bag even the security of bus and conductor both are talking with me in bad word that don't have menace how to talk with their half age of Boy.

Can you please take strict action against both I think they not know they are working for public but they don't work for it.