Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Having problems with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Karnataka

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] reviews & complaints(1075)

I was travelling from hyderabad to kurnool, it was a Garuda express and the time was around 1:00 when I got down from the bus, I kept my keyboard in the front pocket of the seat....

I was travelling from Hyderabad to kurnool at night and I kept my kept my keyboard at front seat pocket and I forgot it there. Is there any possibility of getting it back.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

14/05/2022
    I am kurmanapalem to kphb one ticket booking but amount is debited in my account ticket was not booked...
    I am booking the bus ticket amount debited but ticket not receive....
    I have booked a ticket from Naguluppalapadu to Hyderabad on 28.04.2022 twice at APSRTC website. I have also paid an amount of Rs.555/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty five only) two times vide reference number[protected] via UPI and[protected]. But the transaction failed and also a message received. An amount of Rs.541.00x2=Rs.1082/- instead of Rs Rs 1110/- refunded in to my bank account on 02.05.2022 and 03.05.2022. Customer...

Bus name: 11J
    Bus stop: gunadala centre
    Time: 11:10
    Bus not stopped at the bus stop

Srvc no 27121. Date 7th May 2022. My bus was supposed to start by 4 pm but the driver got orders from someone name (srinivas) that he need to start the bus by 4:15. Request to please look into this matter on priority as this kind o[censored]nexpected delay will impact our planned travel schedule. We may miss our train today.

We tried to book a bus ticket through APSRTC from Naidupeta to Bangalore on 6th May 2022. We paid the money through HDFC debit card. Money was transferred to APSRTC from my account. But ticket was not booked.The transaction reference no. is [protected]. And bus service code is 5051.

Ap16z0385
          Service number : 3883
          Mobile : [protected]
          Name of driver : srinivasa rao
          When he called me for arrival I'm at my stop(miyapur) either he not came to stop and saying very rudely that i don't stop and tell who ever you want and disconnected the call. After that he didn't answered my calls (I called him 10-15 times). So when I went to next stop (kphb colony) he even not came for 20 minutes. At kphb stop I caught him and told to kphb rtc team and he is talking with very rude behaviour.
          I request you to take serious action on this and next time no one have to suffer like me.

Bus No AP29Z2805 rayachoti to kadiri on Saturday.
            5.20PM he did an accident and moved out without any response.
            Weird about his behavior.

I have booked vennela bus from Hyderabad to Kadapa on 28th April, departure time was 7:40pm but I came at 7:30 but bus driver called me twice at 7:25pm and he is shouting at me why you are still late if you come late we will leave you.even after entering the bus also he is shouting like anything. He is thinking like he is the owner and we are the workers.i haven't seen this worst behaviour and private busses are 100times better than this APSRTC.NO blanket, no water bottle NO mask, NO sanitizer and last NO RESPECT.

Iam travelling in APSRTC Super luxury bus from Kurnool to Bangalore on 26th April, 2022. Bus service no. 6344, Bus no. AP39Z0119 in seat no.16(Ticket no.[protected]. I have booked this bus by considering as a semi sleeper but in this bus push back is not working. Seat is not moving inch also. I paid Rs.642/- for this seat. I need to travel almost 400 kilometres with 7 to 8 hours journey. If the seat is not push back I can pay for express bus charges(in which push back is not available) only right. I need my money back. Please check the seat and do the needful to me.

This Complaint Regards about Driver. Today[protected] I was Booked a ticket from ELURU to Rajahmundry for My mother aged 48. She was uneducated. Bus Actual Arrival time is 10.05 A.M at ELURU RTC Complex and Next Optional Stop ELURU Old Bus stand. I was 2 Minutes late for Bus Departure at RTC COMPLEX then I was followed bus until Old Bus stand. That Driver shouted there is no Reservation for your details. I am Showing my message but he doesn't listen and angry on me. This Actions embarrassed me. After the Consequences conductor was agreed to take my mother into Bus. That Driver had to know how to behave with Passengers. This Entire APSRTC was depended on Public But Public are not. I was Travelling on APSRTC Since 6 Years maximum Times of reservation. All Drivers are calls me If I was late But this Driver Doesn't Called me and Rashly said that's not my job. Please take action on this Complaint. Details as per below:

SERVICE NO:3498/VJA-VSP
                  CATEGORY: DOLPHINE
                  TICKET NO:[protected]

As I booked from Visakhapatnam to Palasa for Garuda Bus and charged as per Garuda Services but when I reached to my pickup point I see that they provided Metro Luxury AC. But as per APSRT Standard Price Charges Rates are different for both services when you have not provided Garuda Service then Why didn't you charged for Metero Luxury AC.
                    Almost all the passengers suffered this issue and asked for refund but they did not.

Below is my details:
                    Ticket No.[protected]
                    UID Number3255
                    Mobile No.[protected]
                    Passenger NameP SUSEELA RAO
                    Service No27211
                    Service NameVSP - ICHAPURAM
                    Depot NameVISAKHAPATNAM
                    Bus TypeGARUDA(VOLVO/CORONA/ ISUZU A.C. Seater)
                    FromMADHURAWADA
                    ToPALASA
                    Departure Time12:08
                    Date of Journey20/04/2022

Apstrc service no. 4792 (Indra AP39Z0167) was the bus we boarded . It’s origin is from eluru. The bus came a 10 mins late to our destination and we were very patient too. The driver called to our no. asking us to board the bus in the passageway where all buses go instead of the “ACTUAL PARKING”, we were patient then too, we went to the passageway as asked but the bus got some space to be parked on different platform ( diff from what...
                      My name is MADASU ASHOK KUMAR, residing in Kalipatnam village, mogalthur mandal Mandal, West Godavari District. Andhra Pradesh - 534281.

With my Aadhar authentication, I was applying for LLR on AP RTA Citizen App, the process went fine until payment success and amount got deducted on 12-April-2022 amount 360 . But I see that the web application failed to complete my LLR application process. So I lost my money but I could not...
                      Sir, i have booked one ticket on[protected] from Chennai to mydukur with OB Ref no [protected] . Amount of 573 rs is deducted from my SBI account with transaction no [protected]IGANKBIVE7 but ticket seat is not allotted to me, hence I request to resolve the issue as earlier possible...

As per the new rules, the city buses of vijayawada are receiving bus fares like 20 instead of 10 . We are students and we travel daily and change two buses every time . I personally travel in a city bus four times a day daily . It will become difficult and heavy to bear for people especially students . Doubling the charges suddenly is not fair at all . So I request the respected authorities to look into this issue and take immediate action.

APSRTC regret to inform you that transaction in OPRS is failed at payment gateway. Ref. No.: [protected] Amount: 456.00 Bank Ref. No.:[protected] Status:Authorized The amount shall be reflected in your account or card in 1-14 working days.

Full amount not refunded

*REFUND initiated from APSRTC* OB Ref.No.:[protected] Amount: 444.00 Bank Ref. No.:[protected] Status:Refunded. The refund amount will be credited to your...

My Mother got injured due to rash driving. She is not able to work now due to back injury. The driver did not respond properly and even did not help to the patient to take her into hospital.. He just told that roads are not good.

My mother went to government hospital on her own risk and took the treatment but still she is not able to work due to back pain.

I want apologize from APSRTC and government as due to government vehicle my mother got injured.

Please take an immediate action on this.

Driver details : kavali to Atmakur bus
                        Date &Timings :10/02/2022, Pickup at Jirravaripalem(kaligiri) at 8.50 am
                        Passenger Name :Seethamma Puli
                        Jirravaripalem, kaligiri, nellore dt
                        Phone :[protected], [protected]

Malyadri
                        Apr 13, 2022
                        Did not get any help from company still now