Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] related photos (220)

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

My self nagamani[protected] i have booked the 47549 bus Tirupathi to chennai seat no.22 female seat.21 is empty. But The conductor allocetd that seat to male . How they will allocated like this...what about my safety. Please take some actions on this.like this so many ladies are suffering. We are getting scared to travel alone.long journey how can i sleep .I getting scared to sleep properly.Please take some actions on this .

Nagamani

[Jan 17, 2021] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I faced disturbance with while traveling in APSRTC BUS from Raichur to Vijayawada.Drunken people are sit behind or beside me.They are very disturbing me & other copassengers . Don't allow those in traveling.Service No:3964, Date of Journey:11/01/2020, Drunked seat no:25, 29, 30

[Jan 11, 2021] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He is muming the killi and spllitting from the window and it spelled on my pants, bag and the phone.
      Splitting from the window by the passengers

[Jan 06, 2021] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

సర్ మా ఏరియా లో బస్ తిరగడం లేదు 77 బస్ రావడం లేదు అని ఆటో కి ఎక్కి దిగిన 20 రూపాయల ఛార్జ్ తీసుకుంటున్నారు.ఎందుకు ఆంత అని అడిగితే నువ్ వేపించు బస్ అంటున్నారు మేము మిమ్మల్ని రిక్వెస్ట్ చేస్తునం దయచేసి మా ఏరియా లో బస్ వేయండి స్టూడెంట్స్కెకి చాలా ఇబ్బందిగా ఉంది సర్ మేము ఛార్జిస్ తో రోజు వెళ్లి రావడం చాలా ఇబ్బందిగా ఉంది సర్ దయచేసి బస్ వేయండి స్టూడెంట్స్కెకి చాలా చాలా ఇబ్బందిగా ఉంది

[Jan 04, 2021] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

నేను vskp కోరమాండల్ గేట్ daggra apsrtc బస్, బస్ నంబర్ ap11z6959 ap ఎక్కాను గాజువాక వరకు.. నాకు 10rs coin ఇచ్చారు... ఆ కాయిన్ apsrtc బస్ లో తీసుకుంటారు అని చెప్పాడు... Gajuwaka తో కాంప్లెక్స్ వెళ్లే బస్ ఎక్కాను, . బస్ నంబర్ ap31z0363 But 10rs కాయిన్ తీసుకోలేదు..ఇప్పుడు నేను ఆ కాయిన్ ఏం చేసుకోవాలి..
          My number [protected] prasanth

[Jan 02, 2021] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

on 27/12/2020 i came from VSKP to KKD non stop service No: 2668, Vehicle No: AP05Z 5098, Ticket...

They have placed a bus for passengers at visakhapatnam bus station from visakhapatnam to palasa bus number AP11z6396
            The conductor charged as express rate saying which is already higher than online price
            The bus even not equalent to passanger its not transport fitt vehicle its full of vibration and sounds if travelles more than 60 kmph speed very bad experience
            Even this bus is not fit for local services

[Dec 27, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This happened on today. i.e; 26th of December, 2020.
              Bus number: AP 03 Z 0215
              Route: MPL-HSPT
              SERVICE...
              Respectable sir,

I'm complaining on your bus driver for his worst behavior and using dirty language with...

Sir I'm RAVHU I travel in the bus Service no 6958D Tanuku depot . The driver keep some passengers in standing position middle of walking row, This ia COVID 19 Time how could be do ? This is very dangerous.. i complaint to collector and send this complaint to press
              Driver should not be maintained social distance

[Dec 22, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus service conductor no: 495074 is behaving very to passengers, as my self traveling from samalkota to yereavaram he saying get down while I try to sit beside him. Even though it’s free saying to stand in front.
                Rude behaviour to passengers

[Dec 20, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rayachoti to madanapalle is highly floating route, there are no ordinary buses from 4.30 pm to 6 pm when the peak time passengers need to go to their destinations

[Dec 15, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday on 02/12/2020, we have travelled from Kurnool to Nellore and forgot our red colour luggage bag containing most valuable items(gold) while getting down from the bus. We have contacted bus driver and bus depot people regarding the lost of our bag but not tracable till now. Bus number. AP21Z0688 and service number 6264.

Please help us in this matter.

K BALARAM

[Dec 03, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir /madam

Greetings of the day.

I was traveling from darsi to Hyderabad today . Bus driver driving is so much rash, Service number 5805.
                      One of my laptop bag fallen from the luggage compartment and it broken.

later One lady from last seat fell down . The passenger who is sitting in last seats can't sit on seat properly because of driver speed. He is driving 30 mins early.

I have booked APSRTC for safe journey purpose but today it's a worst experience. My laptop was unnecessarily broken. I haven't seen such rash driving from APSRTC.

And the driver answer or response was very rude. No proper covid-19 precautions taken.

These are the bus details am traveling now, please take immediate action . Let me know if any information needed. Please respond as soon as possible.

Route: DRSI-KPHB,
                      Service No: 5805,
                      Vehicle No: AP27Z0282,
                      Driver: P V RAMANAIAH.

[Nov 29, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my black purse in APSRTC service number 3500 traveling from BHEL Hyderabad to Narsipatnam on 27th Nov 2020. It includes my Pan card, voter id, around 500 rupees cash.

Name: P Deva Nandini
                        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Phone: [protected]

[Nov 28, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i am travelling from Gudivada to bantumilli on apsrtc pallevelugu bus.the bus conductor behaviour was worst.he was making conversation o[censored]nnecessary words. It feels uncomfortable to the passangers.and also he was misbehaving with the passengers
                          Con :370070
                          Date:-23/11/20
                          Time-16:20

[Nov 23, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently travelled on 20/11/2020 in apsrtc bus service number - 77715, Bus : AP31Z 0540, Route - NRPM - KKD, during this pandemic government has created few rules for public safety one of which is standing is not allowed in public transport only passengers will be allowed in the bus but the driver allowed passengers more than the number of seats in the bus. This could be a dangerous situation in this covid times as there is no chance to maintain social distancing in the bus and also most of the people don't wear masks. I request that the driver's should ensure everyone to apply sanitizer and wear mask before boarding bus

I tried to book a ticket through apsrtc online portal on 15/11/2020 the amount is debited from my account but the ticket is not confirmed.So please resolve the issue and credit back the amount to my account as possible as early
                              Online ticket booking

[Nov 16, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Ramesh Ambati Nov 16, 2020 Its not resolved

My mobile number-[protected], I book the ticket but I didn't get confirmation messaage

[Oct 31, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rash driving by driver. Of vehicle number AP11Z 6531
                                  Around 8:30 pm today, I with my family were travelling and my wife is pregnant also. The driver of this bus took a sharp left turn at sherton hotel gowliguda, mgbs metro station with out horn or any signal . We were in the middle of the road and this fellow overtook us, we almost escaped death today. Beyond that, this fellow is not at all worried wat happened . He continued in the same speed. Strict action should be taken on him or else some other lives will be in risk .

[Oct 29, 2020] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.