Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

I, Silvi Philip, am 48 years old unhealthy female, travelled in DTC bus No. DL - ? C-9867 route no. 940 (AC bus) from Patel...

Mai kuch dino se dekh rhi hu ... ki bus vale bus ko bus stand par nahi rokte ... vo log bus ko stand se kafi aage rokte hai or bus ko bhag kar pakadna padta hai ...women bhi hoti hai... unhe b bus leni hoti hai...male to bhag kar bus le lete hai...ispe koi karvayi ki jaye...

I live in East delhi, I got a bus daily root no. 273 Loni Golchakkar to Shivaji stadium. Here is being partiality between male and female passenger. We keep stand in a que from 8.00 am to 8.30 am for this bus. Bus departure time is 8.45 from loni golchakkar. But there is no value of que driver and home guard are doing partiality. They always prefer girls first wether they are in que or not. Please do action against it. This is major problem which we are facing.
    Thank you.

On dated 11-feb-2021 at 7:30pm i took the new DTC AC blue bus of route number 121 from gtb nagar for khajuri. I daily travells from this route and takes the ticket of 15/-. But the conductor of this bus was demanding the fare of rs 20/-, i said i travells daily and i takes the ticket of rs 15/- despite of that he denied to give me ticket started shouting on me and after few minutes he started abusing to me very badly. Please take strict action ASAP. Bus DL 1PD 5678

Bus no. Dl4343 an others buses are not picked sawaris from narela's bus stand new Delhi 110040, this is not a first time daily basis bus drivers doing like this.
        Specially bus driver and conductors behavior are very poor with women.
        Every day woman ignored by bus drivers, who is responsible for women safety??
        Public has not confirmed 'where bus stop or not' what is your services.
        Your services your buses behavior and your public safety is going down.

If you have possible, please considers for Delhi public.
        Hope you understand pain of ' who suffering daily by buses and all.

You're sincerely
        Nagrik of Delhi.

Hello m dwarka sector 8 m rhta hu mere Bhn subah school ja rhi thi to usne ake bataya Ki bus driver jyada hi chilla kr bol rha tha or Na to stand PR bus rokta h agr usse bolo to khta h Ki abhi roki thi PR Bo nhi rokta h

A DTC bus route no 165 Bus No. DL 1P C 9248 near Bhajan Pura Chowk, Wazirabad Road at 4.00 pm on 10/02/2021 hit my Car (Grand i10) and broken side mirror of my car and run away from there. The driver was doing overspeed and rash driving.
            Higher Authority of DTC is requested kindly take strict action against bus driver and also intimate me on my email id please.

Pravesh Kumar

I am a resident of the Shantinagar, hanumqn hagar, near hanuman mandir, nagpur; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. The news of the newly born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is a headache as a person who has night shifts facing the worst situation.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours faithfully

Gouri bhojane

I was traveling from DDA flat Mardangir to Nehru place at Bus Route No 427 of bus no DL 1P C9167 A/C bus around 3 pm dated...
                I respected sir/ma'am
                Regarding COMPLETING dtc bus no DL1PB9852 ROUTE NO 106 EVENING SHIFT CONDUCTOR BHAVIOUR AND...

Increase the 611 Mayur Vihar Phase-3 services on the route of Gupta Market, Lajpat Nagar

On the stand of Gupta Market, Lajpat nagar, the shortage of 611 mayur Vihar phase 3 is very disgusting.
                  please increase the services of 611 on the route of gupta market

I am Vinita, 25 years old i am standing D-3 bus stand Vasant Kunj New Delhi -110037 dated 02.02.2021 at 9.35 approx bus is...

Humare yaha hari nagar mein street dogs ne Bhot pareshaan kiya hua hai please unko pakadne ke liye Gaadi Bhejo area details niche likh rhi hu
                    Block - B
                    Hari nagar
                    Near peepal wala mandir
                    New Delhi - 110064

In the lane near b180 to b 185 the street dogs bite every person passing by so we request you to take the dogs immediately as soon as possible as it has biten everyone nearly and its getting impossible to live

We are really disappointed by the behaviour of your service provider bus no 448AC in Punjabibagh xing, as the conductor is asking extra money for the package we have, I have their video evidence asking for money

Really disappointed

I am a regular traveler by bus but previous four months are rather irregular because of the behaviour of bus driver. They don't stop their bus on bus stop ( especially okhla head ) . there are more than enough seats by the guidelines of covid 19 but no they wouldn't stop no matter how I shout or tell them to stop they just kept driving. I have to take rickshaw everyday which is very costly . I hope I will get an positive response very soon. Bus number 5427

I am always travel dtc bus and near Umrao hotel made a bus stop but only mentioned all bus numbers but I am trying to stand there bus driver and cunducter are denied and say there is no bus stop if bus stop didn't there than why mentioned bus numbers

I m Rahul Bisht

Dear All

I am a daily passenger of DTC bus from Gulabi Bagh to Super Bazaar (Cannaught Place). I purchase a ticket of 10 Rs in ordinary bus and Rs 20 for Ac buses. But dated 22-Jan-2021 in bus route number 156 and bus Number DL1P D 5028 one of the lady conductor give me a ticket of 25 Rs. As i told her the ticket cost is Rs 20/ and i m a daily traveller. She has denied that and charge the amnt of Rs 25/-..

I am requesting to all that, this type of behavioir is not good. And she also listen music with some boys. She is very dirty kind of behaviour.

I need my money back of extra 5 Rs otherwise i file the RTI againt the DELHI TRANSPORT CORPORATION..

Kindly do the needfull for your daily traveller asap..

Rahul Bisht
                              This is the ticket number which i had purchased..

And she didn't even return my 5 rupees balance amt also..

Me ek guest teacher hu 20/1/2021 me ghanta ghr se purani delhi jaa rahi thi bus me entry krte hi me ticket lene se phele bag rkhne k liye seat ki taraf badi itne me peche se Conductor cchilla kr conductor ne bola k ticket teri maa leke jayegi ya tera log meine bola ye konsa tarika hua bolne ka to usne bola jaa chali jaa beth jaa nhi to neche utar dunga marshal ne Conductor ko ruka to marshal k sth bhi wahi sab kiya Bus ka number 9530 GTK depo by pass wala duty 125 /5A