Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

I respected sir/ma'am
Regarding COMPLETING dtc bus no DL1PB9852 ROUTE NO 106 EVENING SHIFT CONDUCTOR BHAVIOUR AND...

Increase the 611 Mayur Vihar Phase-3 services on the route of Gupta Market, Lajpat Nagar

On the stand of Gupta Market, Lajpat nagar, the shortage of 611 mayur Vihar phase 3 is very disgusting.
    please increase the services of 611 on the route of gupta market
      I am Vinita, 25 years old i am standing D-3 bus stand Vasant Kunj New Delhi -110037 dated 02.02.2021 at 9.35 approx bus is...

Humare yaha hari nagar mein street dogs ne Bhot pareshaan kiya hua hai please unko pakadne ke liye Gaadi Bhejo area details niche likh rhi hu
      Block - B
      Hari nagar
      Near peepal wala mandir
      New Delhi - 110064

In the lane near b180 to b 185 the street dogs bite every person passing by so we request you to take the dogs immediately as soon as possible as it has biten everyone nearly and its getting impossible to live

We are really disappointed by the behaviour of your service provider bus no 448AC in Punjabibagh xing, as the conductor is asking extra money for the package we have, I have their video evidence asking for money

Really disappointed

I am a regular traveler by bus but previous four months are rather irregular because of the behaviour of bus driver. They don't stop their bus on bus stop ( especially okhla head ) . there are more than enough seats by the guidelines of covid 19 but no they wouldn't stop no matter how I shout or tell them to stop they just kept driving. I have to take rickshaw everyday which is very costly . I hope I will get an positive response very soon. Bus number 5427

I am always travel dtc bus and near Umrao hotel made a bus stop but only mentioned all bus numbers but I am trying to stand there bus driver and cunducter are denied and say there is no bus stop if bus stop didn't there than why mentioned bus numbers

I m Rahul Bisht

Dear All

I am a daily passenger of DTC bus from Gulabi Bagh to Super Bazaar (Cannaught Place). I purchase a ticket of 10 Rs in ordinary bus and Rs 20 for Ac buses. But dated 22-Jan-2021 in bus route number 156 and bus Number DL1P D 5028 one of the lady conductor give me a ticket of 25 Rs. As i told her the ticket cost is Rs 20/ and i m a daily traveller. She has denied that and charge the amnt of Rs 25/-..

I am requesting to all that, this type of behavioir is not good. And she also listen music with some boys. She is very dirty kind of behaviour.

I need my money back of extra 5 Rs otherwise i file the RTI againt the DELHI TRANSPORT CORPORATION..

Kindly do the needfull for your daily traveller asap..

Rahul Bisht
                This is the ticket number which i had purchased..

And she didn't even return my 5 rupees balance amt also..

Me ek guest teacher hu 20/1/2021 me ghanta ghr se purani delhi jaa rahi thi bus me entry krte hi me ticket lene se phele bag rkhne k liye seat ki taraf badi itne me peche se Conductor cchilla kr conductor ne bola k ticket teri maa leke jayegi ya tera log meine bola ye konsa tarika hua bolne ka to usne bola jaa chali jaa beth jaa nhi to neche utar dunga marshal ne Conductor ko ruka to marshal k sth bhi wahi sab kiya Bus ka number 9530 GTK depo by pass wala duty 125 /5A

I Boarded Bus No 274- Abul Fazal Enclave To Babarpur From Darya Ganj Bus Stop But The Driver Did Not Take The Bus Towards Geeta Colony Sdm Office And Directly Took The Bus Towards Geeta Colony Shamshan Ghat. Thus I Had To Face A Lot Of Problem. Please Take Strict Actions.
                    Please update my info🙏🙏

The Bus Number was:-
                    DL1PC 5637

I bought a dtc bus from sultanpuri 982 DL-1P 9737, somtimes i take this bus but everytime it's lady conductor and marchal misbehave with the passenger, pls try to do something coz it is getting horrible day by day.
                      Conductor and Marshall misbehaviour
                      Conductor and Marshall misbehaviour

TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OF GOPIPURA ZONE OF THE SMC
                        I'm a resident of Khalidshah complex, Momnwad, Gopipura, 395002, Surat. We are fed up of the number of stray street dogs in our neighbourhood. Apart from the late night barkings, we are concerned about the safety of our children. Please look into the matter.

Dear Nagar Nigam
                          Please send Dog squad, there are many dogs, barking day and Night

My complaint there is a vacant seat in dtc bus but all staff of that bus said there is no seat.

This is to inform you that in our residential area we are facing street dog issues. Due to which we are facing problems in carrying out day to day activity. It is also very risky for small kids staying at near by house. We cannot go out at during morning & evening hours outside due to gathering of street dogs and attacking the by passers. Please take action and help to catch and relocate these dogs.

Street dogs barking whole night

We would like to inform you that our colony is infested with street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Their numbers appeared to have increased recently. They fight among themselves and the noise they make is unbearable. At night it becomes difficult to sleep, children playing in the street are scared of these dogs. They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street. They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child, elder peoples, hawkers passing through the street.. Its difficult very difficult for the stranger who don't have the information about this to pass from the street. I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take an early action.

Please help to get rid of these 6-7 stray dogs who have created a headache to us.
                                  They keep barking and fighting all day and night but they go crazy in the night.
                                  They are worse at night as they keep crying and barking, which disturbs the sleep of elders as well as of children.
                                  At day because of their barking, children taking online classes are distributed and people working from are also disturbed.

Please send the dog catchers as soon as possible.
                                  Thanks!
                                  Please note down the address-
                                  315, Subhash colony shastri Nagar jaipur,
                                    I would like to bring your notice on the problem being faced by residents of Bhanu Apartments LBS Road Mulund West, Morning...