DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV related photos (911)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Order no - n2006272035442359881797
Utr[protected]
Wrong vc no-[protected]
My vc no-[protected]
Recharge date 27 june 2020, 8:35 pm saturday

[Jun 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Powai, Maharashtra
    When i purchased dish tv receiver, by mistake i given wrong mobile number [protected], but my correct mobile number is [protected] so i kindly request you to replace my correct mobile number instead of wrong.
    Your quick action is appreciate

[Jun 26, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
      Jul 14, 2020
      Dear sir/mam
      I am getting unstoppable spam and promotional calls from dishtv and it is like mental harassment. They...
      K
      Jul 5, 2020
      Sambalpur, Odisha
      I have registered a complain regarding signal not found on 21th june 2020 having complain number[protected]. But still it...
      Jul 5, 2020
      Jun 25, 2020
      I have recharged my dishtv( 11/3/20) 2868rs phone pe app.he said that u r no recharged this that.nd told me 29/3/19 recharged...

Jun 25, 2020
      My regd mobile [protected] and [protected] promotional calls irritated me please stop call me.

[Jun 25, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 25, 2020
        My regd mobile number [protected] and [protected] with dish tv irritated me hole day call me and both numbers don't not disturb active.

Jul 14, 2020
          Hi team,

My contact num for dishtv is [protected]
          Daily iam receiving so many calls which is really...

K
          Jun 24, 2020
          I'm facing the same problem since month's, I have recharged my account for 6months but the dish tv next setup box is not working, it always shows 303error . I have been complaining about the same in the dish tv app, I have even requested for the service and call me services yet my problem haven't resolved yet.

[Jun 24, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 3, 2020
            Jun 24, 2020
            I have done advance payment/recharge of my dish tv [protected] for subscription of channel, but we have facing 301 error while...

W
            Jun 24, 2020
            Sir/madam, ibag to state that this stb is in the name of my sister sushima waikhom vc no.[protected] and rmn is[protected]. So. Ivlike to change my address waikhom jeckikumar singh. Thoubal wangmataba college road. State:manipur. Dist:thoubal. Pin no.795138. Phon no.[protected]. So, please change my address.

Updated by Waikhom Jeckikumar siwngh Jun 24, 2020 Sir/MadamPlease Chang's toVC no[protected].suahima waikhom.Adress:thoubal pakhangkhong leirak.phon no.[protected]to change my address waikhom Jeckikumar Singh.Adress:thoubal wangmataba college road.dist:thoubal.state:Manipur. Phone no.[protected]

Jun 23, 2020
              My vc no ([protected]) has been recharged r/s 467/- on 12/06/2020 . Balance was added to my account and switch off date showing...
              Jun 23, 2020
              Dish tv charged me for 3 month valued added services (Vas) without my permission and notification for my dish tv vc no. Is...

Jun 22, 2020
              Three complaints regarding rf remote not resolved..
              Balance deductions in name of remote, engineer visit and services.
              Rude and arrogant behaviour of customer care even nodal officer mumbai failed to resolve my complaint.
              Regarding invalid balance deductions
              Regarding invalid balance deductions

[Jun 23, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
                Jun 22, 2020
                Vc number [protected]

I need dishtv to stop calling me every hour for promotions. This is getting serious now.
                I already posted the same complaint and no response. This is literally harrasment.

I'll sue you dishtv.

[Jun 22, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 21, 2020
                  Hye my name is rahul verma
                  My vc no is. [protected]
                  My registered kobile no is [protected]
                  My concern...
                  Jun 30, 2020
                  Jun 21, 2020

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different mumbai land lines numbers for vc number...

T
                  Jun 20, 2020
                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  I'm getting 3 - 10 calls from dish tv network everyday, and i can't stop or block it somehow.

[Jun 20, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                    Jun 17, 2020
                    Jun 17, 2020
                    I recharged my package of rs. 365.16 on 16/05/2020 on 9:56pm with phonepe (Transaction id - p2006162156438088858988). Recharge successful was shown in phonepe but the session expired on dishtv and i didn't get any recharge successful message. But money was deducted from my account. Kindly recharge my dishtv as early as possible or refund money.

[Jun 17, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The Name of account holder- Dilip kr Gortia
                    VC- [protected]

T
                      Jun 15, 2020
                      My vc no [protected] has been recharged r/s 1200/- on 9/06/2020 at 1.20 pm. But it was not add to my account. Again r/s 500/- recharged at 4.20pm and it was added. First time recharge transaction id no is[protected]. So you are requestd please do the needfull and arrange the same amount to my acount.

[Jun 15, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.