[Resolved] Dishtv — dish tv is providing no support or assistance (vc number 01523726245)

Samikshan Majumdar on Apr 18, 2018
Dish tv was very proactive while registering us as a new customer. But post that they are not providing us with any help at all.in the first 3-4 months of subscription, we hardly got to watch any channel since there was no connection available. Even after repeated calls, no one came to help us. Disgusted we stopped recharging our account. Even today, after more than 2 months of our last recharge, there is no breakthrough in the issue. Now dish tv is asking for an additional amount for getting the usual subscription.
Request you support and help. My dish tv vc number is [protected].

dish tv is providing no support or assistance (vc number 01523726245)
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018
Dear Samikshan Majumdar,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018
Dear Samikshan Majumdar,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV
Updated by Samikshan Majumdar, May 17, 2018
I have received some useless calls from Dish TV asking me to restart with the connection. That only then can they resolve our problem. Which they couldn't resolve when we did have the connection.
Due to Dish TV's inability to provide proper connection and their inability to resolve my issues, I have successfully resolved the issue by taking a new connection from AIRTEL.
Request all customers reading this to do the same, their connection quality along with Customer Support is way better than that of Dish TV.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - dish tv is providing no support or assistance (vc number 01523726245)