Dishtv — online recharge - payment not received but my account got debited.

33 Subhash Pally, Ruprekha II Apartments,, 1st floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 ranjit kumar basu on Feb 27, 2020
Dear team,

I have sent multiple emails and have called dish tv customer care and nodal officer multiple times but not getting any solution.

We made three payments of rs.615 (Each transaction) through sbi internet banking on 21.02.2020 around 9 pm ist. After two attempts of payment, i got 404 (Timeout error) on dish tv site (Pfa). My account is being debited with rs. 615 and the request id of the third transaction is ihm2140598. I have contacted sbi online banking and they told me that failure has taken place at your end and as i already mentioned my account is debited. Dish tv india is saying they have received two payments and not the third payment but as i said the third amount got deducted my account as well. Please look into the matter at the earliest and refund my money asap.

Please do the needful so the extra deducted amount get back to my account.

Req no: ihm2140598

My contact no is [protected]
My email: ranjit. [protected]@gmail.com

Ranjit kumar basu,
Phn no.[protected]
V. C. No. [protected]

online recharge - payment not received but my account got debited.

[Feb 27, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Dear Ranjit,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Dear Ranjit,

We would like to inform you that the failed payment will be auto refunded in your bank account within 7-10 working days. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - online recharge - payment not received but my account got debited.