[Resolved]  DishTV — Unethical Behavior from DishTV

I have been calling DishTV since 22 July to get a new connection, every time I call them, they say your previous booking has been canceled due to technical reasons and I need to re-book. This re-booking thing has been happening since 23 July till today(Monday). They say that it'll be installed by tomorrow at 2:00 P.M. or sometimes by tomorrow but then the next day I receive a message stating that the request has been canceled for the reason that I've never told. Once they even messaged me that I canceled from my side, whereas till date I've never received a call from their side except from their sales team for a new connection(i.e. no call from my service area provider) If they wish not to install they should easily tell the customers, Waste a consumer time 15-20 mins. daily is not a good practice.

Therefore, I request to get into the issue and solve it whether they want to install or not. If not, then why they've been taking 15-20 mins. of my time every day.

Link to all calls/messages details:

Also, a photo is attached stating all the calls/messages I received from them.

Unethical Behavior from DishTV
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2020
Received a call from dish tv head office and they installed a new connection. Emailed them at [email protected] and [email protected] and received email stating the complaint will be resolved

[Jul 27, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2020

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by Inamkhan0001 Jul 27, 2020
Done already!
Please check.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jul 28, 2020

Hope you are doing good.

Please note that I am unable to see your details I request you to write to us again about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

[protected]@dishtv.in ?
Is this your email address because I cannot see it here.

However, you can contact mein using the number:[protected]
And email id: [protected]@gmail.com
Sorry, mobile number is:[protected]
For email verification and mobile number you can refer the image below:

Updated by Inamkhan0001 Jul 28, 2020
Above Image can also be found at:

For email verification and mobile number you can refer the image below:

Same image can also be found at:

Updated by Inamkhan0001 Jul 28, 2020
i've also sent you a message, please check your consumer complaints inbox as well
Updated by Inamkhan0001 Jul 28, 2020
28 July, 8:48 P.M., received a message stating the installation request is closed because customer cancelled it. I have not received any call since last 3 days and just received this message. This is getting more worse than it could be.

DishTV Customer Care's response Jul 29, 2020
Dear Inam,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by Inamkhan0001 Jul 29, 2020
Issue has been resolved.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jul 30, 2020
Dear Inam,

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved now. Feel free to get in touch with me for any further assistance.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.