Dmart — CREDIT CARD CHARGED TWICE

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 SIDDIQUE FAIZ
I had swiped my ICICI credit card at the D-Mart store at Thane Ghodbunder in THANE on 15 Nov 2014 at 20:57. The payment was shown declined at the store's card swiping machine. So i gave him another bank card and it was successful and the amount of Rs.6259.75 was debited from my citibank card at 20:59:56. However to my surprised the ICICI bank debited the same amount on[protected] at 03:36:36 and that too twicei was shocked that DMART is not opened at night and at 3oclock in the morning i was sleeping. i have lodged complaint with ICICI but they say the DMART will pay you SIDDIQUE FAIZ AHMED [protected]

Comments

Dear Mr. Siddique,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get in touch with you.
We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
ICICI HAS REVERSED THE AMOUNT
THANKS
I have been purchasing stuffs from D-Mart everytime through my debit card and there are no charges ever deducted on the bill. However, I had swiped my IDBI Debit card at the D-Mart (Kanjurmarg) G-1 & 2 Damji Shamji Business Galleria, LBS Marg, Near Toya House, Kanjurmarg (West) on 13 June 2018 at 07:29pm, the amount of Rs 125/- got deducted. I have assumed that this must be bank charges for some transaction which I am not aware of. Upon checking, it is seen that D-Mart had deducted the charges on purchase of products and not charged by the bank. The total billing amount was only Rs 870.50. This is ridiculous since we are shopping from D-Mart to save money not to spend on their unnecessary charges. I want Rs 125/- amount refund asap. Kindly refund at the earliest. Ideally, you are not supposed to deduct the amount in first place.

Bill No:[protected]
Bill Date: 13/06/18
V. No: S[protected]
Cashier: KIR/71-283
Time: 7:29pm

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Dmart - CREDIT CARD CHARGED TWICE