[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — Amount not refunded for failed transaction even after 7 days...URGENT!

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Neels
Hi, I tried to place online pizza order worth Rs. 3, 309 twice in Dominos, Kundalahalli Gate, Bangalore on 11th August 2014.I tried twice with two different bank accounts but each time the order failed and the amount got deducted from both accounts.( MHDF[protected]-Billdk DOMINOS Ref.No:[protected] Value Date : 11 Aug 2014) and ( Transaction Id :S73974485 Transaction Date : 11/08/2014 Transaction Amount : INR 3, 309.00 ) . It is been more than 7 days now and I have not received my cash credited back in both accounts (Rs. 3, 309 each) . Request you to consider this matter seriously and update me ASAP. Thank You.
Received email and phone call from the concerned department; Necessary steps have been taken by the customer care and the issue has been resolved now.

[Aug 19, 2014] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please contact me at [email protected]
Hi, I would like to know the status of my query on my transactions on 11th Aug 2014 worth Rs.6, 618 (Rs. 3, 309 each from two banks).
My contact number is [protected]

FYI - As the payment through netbanking failed, I had to pay the amount in cash to get the items delivered.

i was cheated by assistant restaurant manager..

I have order peppy paneer chez burst pizza and the restaurant delivered me plain hand tostostetosted pizza... after that i compcomplcomp

Harsh attitude

I have odered pizza online and after payment and confirmation they denied to deliver pizza online

if they can not then why the hell they have shown delivery location online

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - Amount not refunded for failed transaction even after 7 days...URGENT!