[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — bad quality of food

arryyy on Feb 20, 2018
Few (3-4) days back i ordered two medium size cheese burst pizzas from domino's in hope of enjoying some good amount of cheese as i am a big time cheese lover. But when i received my order there was so less freaking cheese and the size of the pizza was also quite small. Earlier i used to love domino's pizzas but from my experience of last few orders i lost my trust from domino's as a trustworthy customer but also as a big time pizza lover. I am sorry to say dominos but i lost the respect i had for you guys. Your quality is degrading day by day and one thing you guys don't care is customer satisfaction.
I know it wont matter you guys a lot but today you lost a trustworthy customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2018
I received a call from dominos within 1 hour and was asked about my problem.
i told them about my problem and they were sorry for it and promised that it won't happen again.
In order to make it up they offered me a complimentary pizza which i accepted.
I am happy for their quick response to my complaint.

[Feb 20, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I wanted to cancel my order of two piece where I did not know how to use the coupon.and it amounted to 418 instead of 200.11/2/2018
arryyy's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 20, 2018
i think you should call the customer care

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - bad quality of food