Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Soumya Shrenee on Sep 26, 2020
I placed a order today of rs.1373 today. The payment failed on the app but my money was deducted from account

domino

[Sep 27, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ShreyansJ on Sep 25, 2020
    I had ordered pizzas on 3rd september and found that the order was damaged and due to delivery being made after 1 hour of order all products were cold.
    On talking with the delivery boy, it was confirmed that my order will be replaced.
    I sent information to the delivery boy and waited for 1 hour.
    We did not eat any product as everything was cold.
    But we did not get any replacement for next 2 hours.
    After multiple calls, in which the manager threatened to cancel the order,
    They delivered only 2 damaged pizzas and other add-ins that were cold while initial delivery had to be thrown away.

Dominos branch: akola
    Date 3rd sept
    Token no: 104
    Registered e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 25, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please provide support

ShekharK007 on Sep 25, 2020
      I made an order from domino's pizza app of 321 rs. My money was deducted from the account but was not confirmed by the app. My order was made on date[protected]. I have attached the photos of email of my successful transaction on amazon pay.

Email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Transaction details
      Date: friday, 25 september, 2020 11:06:52 am ist
      Seller: 67046#[protected]#new_payment
      Amazon pay transaction id: p[protected]
      67046#[protected]#new_payment id:[protected]amzpay_wallet
      Status: successful
      Transaction amount: rs.321.00

Urmilag on Sep 22, 2020
        I tried to place order from domino's app. Payment option was selected google pay. Deduction of amount rs. 263 done from account but order was not placed. I want my money back.

Payment deducted but order not placed.

[Sep 23, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

swati singh21 on Sep 22, 2020
          Myself Swati have ordered pizza online from dominos app on 17th September of amount Rs 916/-...For which i have paid Rs 1276/- ...i have to receive change of Rs 360/- as prescribed on Bill given by them ...but till date I neither received any mail or message for refund status nor any refund credited to my account ...please look into this matter and refund my money ...very disappointed with Dominos ...Not expected this ...very bad service ...no response from call or message ...

INVOICE NO-66282/20/25784
          ORDER DATE -17th Sep 2020

[Sep 22, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Amount debited but transaction failed

Srijan Upadhyay on Sep 18, 2020
            I ordered from Dominos (amount worth Rs 465/-) through paytm on 9th Sep 2020. The transaction got failed, but...

Domino's Pizza — Maine pizza order kiya tha

MD Irfan Irfan on Sep 18, 2020
            Maine pizza order kiya tha lekin aaj 5 din ho gaye lekin abhi tak nhi aaya maine paytm dominos pizza voucher se order kiya...

Samrat Katyuri on Sep 17, 2020
            I placed an order on 17 september 2020

The app shows its pending

The customer care shows its confirmed and in a next sudden shows they have no order

What is this [censored]

My order

[Sep 18, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anjali Tanwar on Sep 17, 2020
              I ordered 3 pizza and 1 garlic bread sticks today itself on 17 sep 2020 at 11:57. The amount deducted was 374.00 rs but my order was not placed. I placed it through dominos website and made payment via my debit card but i didn't received any order confirmation of order id and was redirected to that main pain only. I want my money back as soon as possible.

[Sep 17, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nick Jbn on Sep 10, 2020
                Hi i ordered pizza from dominos today... order no was 10. The delivery girl mentioned the pizza as delivered even when was not delivered.. the pizza was crushed in the box n topping became mushy which cannot be consumed. I had to throw the pizza which was waste. Highly dissapointed

[Sep 10, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Order unsuccessful but amount debited from account

Sonumagar on Sep 10, 2020
                  I had ordered for a a combo deal-movie marathan specials (Veg), cheesy jalapeno dip and crinkle fries online from the dominos...

Domino's Pizza — Bad quality and stale food supplied by the restaurant

ramesh patel on Sep 9, 2020
                  The delivery of the product was totally was bad out of normal quality of
                  the food i have wasted my 500 rs just for...

Domino's Pizza — No customer support

Arun198309 on Sep 6, 2020
                  They do not have a customer support number listed on the website. I made a payment through their payment gateway using upi....

baliram linge on Sep 5, 2020
                  My emp i'd 866481. I will not receive my pf amount. They don't give any response for employees.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2020

[Sep 05, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Delivery issue-(Moroccan Spice Pasta Pizza - Veggie , Crust: Regular Cheese Burst)

ranjan393 on Sep 3, 2020
                    Hello team,

I have ordered a Moroccan Spice Pasta Pizza - Veg, Crust: Regular Cheese Burst & Chicken Parcel...

Bulletian on Sep 2, 2020
                    πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘I order pizza...it came transaction failed on site but amount was debited...I didn’t received any refund sms from dominos..i need help...i need my money back

Refund not credited to account

[Sep 02, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — False food image representation on mobile app

Shrihar Tripathi on Sep 1, 2020
                      I ordered Brownie Fantasy at β‚Ή59 from Domino’s pizza via Swiggy App on date 28.08.2020 where the images of food item on...

Esty on Sep 1, 2020
                      I have made two orders and did transactions both from Amazon Pay, amount was successfully deducted from my account but in the domino's site there is no confirmation on my order. I want refund ASAP

Amount deducted twice but order not confirmed
                      Amount deducted twice but order not confirmed

[Sep 01, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Simran Rabale on Aug 31, 2020
                        I didn't get on time. Tasteless. Found some unhygienic and insect in garlic bread.

They are not replying and agrressive reply.

Thanks and regards,
                        Sanjay Shahani.

Found some insect
                        Found some insect

[Aug 31, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunil_suny on Aug 31, 2020
                          Have ordered pizza on 8th august 8:30 pm via zomato app and payment was done even the order was confirmed waited for order not received till 11 pm, when checked on app it says in kitchen. Next day the app updated and mentioned that the order was delivered. Raised issue in facebook page and following up since then but there is no positive response although received couple of calls from store people that they will refund money today or tomorrow but it never came. To utter surprise when i raised it again received call from store person that he will get my payment refunded and to cover my loss he will give an discounted order. To give chance again i ordered and paid another 400+ for new order but not my earlier paid order. When i followed up on my payment that very same guy told me that they have refunded the amount as a discount to me on my last order. This was a shock to me as i was trying to give another chance but he was cheating me actually.