Domino's Pizza — Money deducted but order not completed

I ordered a pizza cake online via dominos app. The app was taking a lot of time in processing the order. I got to the payment page and entered all the details and the amount (Rs 382) i payed via phone pay (Upi) money got deducted from my bank account. But then instead of getting redirected to the order confirmed/successful page, i got redirected to making the payment page again!! The amount got deducted from my bank account and the order didn't even get placed!! I request you to refund the said amount to my bank account at the earliest (You can contact me for further details at [protected]@gmail.com I hope you won't force us to go the consumer's court for regressal.
Money deducted but order not completed
Jun 19, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza
    Domino's Pizza Address
    No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004