Dr Batra's
Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

Dr Batra's Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Dr Batra's Complaints & Reviews

Sep 22, 2020
I had been transferred to hyderabad hit tech city branch from bangalore indiranagar branch.. Yesterday i had been to the hi...
J
Sep 21, 2020
His is in regards to our disappointing experience with dr batra services.

My wife (I. E. Sujata halder) &...
P
Oct 2, 2020
Sep 20, 2020

So far I have done only 8 HVT for my hair treatment. I am not getting proper response from the clinic...
Sep 15, 2020
Dear sir, myself sagarika swain patients of your clinic at sambalpur odisha, from 23march 2019 vide my clients id[protected]...

I am sharing the worst experience in my life. I have booked my appointment in patiala (punjab) on 26/08/2020. I consult with doctor on 27/08/2020 regarding my hair problem and submitted my full payment 12500/- on same day. Next day when i have checked my bill they write some other doctor's name with whom i have never consulted. Than i contact to Dr Batra clinic and told regarding this than they said we will not change doctor's name and if you want to take medicine than come otherwise no need to come clinic. It's so rude. At that time they told me that they will return my full payment i.e. 12500/- but they are not returning my money to me and there is also no call from Dr Batra clinic patiala. It's very bad experience here.

[Aug 31, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Aug 30, 2020
    Patient name : rina saikia
    Patient id :[protected]
    Branch name and details : dr. Bhatras positive clinic,...

Hey,
    I am vinayak mishra. I took treatment from viman nagar branch pune worth rs 40000 for one year but it did not work. Now the doctors are saying extend treatment but i have alrrady paid 40000 rupees so i will not pay any monre. My registered mobile no is [protected]

[Aug 29, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 27, 2020
      My previous complaint was not solve.

[Aug 27, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 25, 2020
        Im ramesh karhale. My wife's nikita karhale pimple treatment is starting at dr batras clinic kalyan west... On 7th august...

Aug 25, 2020
        I told doctor that I will start hair treatment plan after the discussion with my parents. Doctor asked me how much money do I have right now and pay today just for booking plan and rest pay tomorrow. Due to rush situation and pressure that they created I paid ₹7500 (half amount for homeopathy treatment ₹15000)

visited on 24th august 2020
        complaining date 25th august 2020.

I want my money back and dont want to start this plan.

[Aug 25, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 22, 2020
          I have started treatment 3 months ago for my hair loss and hair thinning, but still i didn't get any improvement for my hair loss, i want my refund

[Aug 22, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 22, 2020
            I have started treatment 3 months ago for my hair loss and hair thinning, but still i didn't get any improvement for my hair loss. I want to cancel my treatment and refund my amount
            Tell me how i can get my refund

Aug 10, 2020
              Dear sir/madam
              I took medicine from dr. Batra rani bagh pitam pura by dr. Saurav biswas for hair improve. And regularly i was taking medicine with protein product. But i did not get any result form the treatment but i was deposit second year fees 14k. I have not taken any treatment after march 2020,
              Please refund my fees. Because i did not get any result form your treatment.
              hello Sir/Madam i was started a hair loss treatment with Dr. Batra before 1.5 year ago. first a lady doctor told me that you have to do 1 year treatment for your hair. but later on they told me your course is 3 years. i told that ok. but after completion of 1 year of treatment i did not get any result from the treatment. they already taken advance fees for 1 year.of Rs 12000/- i told them i unable to carry treatment. because i did not get any result from your treatment. they called me for consultancy but i told them i want to return my fees. they are not responding my mails or calls. ( Dr. Saurav Biswas) Dr Batra Rani Bagh Dr Batra : 01147533189 Email Id : [email protected] Name :- Sumit Kumar Father name :- Harish Kumar Address:- H No A 92 Anand Pur Dham karala Delhi 110081

[Aug 10, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 8, 2020
                Dear team
                I have started treatment last nov 2019 till march 2020 i am not found any improvement then i have stopped taking the medicine see how it will work, after stopped taking medicine my issue is automatically fine, so i am just sent them email with request kindly refund my money if they want some deduction that is fine, but no revert even i am not found any other email id.

They charge me 40k for 4 years treatment and once you enroll with them they start selling their products too, after enrolling i have received too bad feedback then the same was mine.

So i dont fight with as due to current pandemic situation i need money, so kindly help me with same.
                I am belong from a middle class family and my father passed, so 40k is very big amount for me.

As i know any paid amount will not refundable but i just requesting you please help with same.
                Patient code:[protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 15, 2020
                Hi team I have received email from dr batra only for escalation till date not received nay call or email related issue. Contact person : Shaheen Khan |Manager-Customer Relations| |Board line: +91 22 33671200 | Ext.: 243 | Email : [email protected] Please help me this.

[Aug 08, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 7, 2020
                  Hi team,

Please help me get my rs 16000 back at the earliest as i have been conned in to paying the amount...

Jul 24, 2020
                  I visited the office on 23 rd july 2020 for hair loss consultancy at ghaziabad gt road at dr. Jaswant singh... They promised me to provide me medicines for 1 week and also diet chart. After receiving money they don't responded me. Dr batra is fraud. He is a looter and cheater. He force you to take treatment by telling you that you are going to loose every hair and going to be bald soon. And then directly take you to the payment counter. He is fraud.. Mr jaswant singh is a fraud. One thing... Haram ka lootane hua paisa insan ko barbaad kar deta h..

[Jul 24, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 20, 2020
                    I subscribed for 1 year hair loss medication at Secunderabad Batra branch last year. In Jan 2020 i got transferred to Ahmedabad...

Jul 20, 2020
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka

I request for refund as i don’t not wish to continue my treatment.
                    And i have not even taken the product

[Jul 20, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 18, 2020
                      Dr Batra's — sector 9 Chandigarh
                      on No, 2019
                      I have paid full payment of RS 24000/- for my hair treatment...

Jul 15, 2020
                      Deterioration of ailment. No support from doctors and your office. Change of doctors without consent

[Jul 15, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.