Dr Batra's
Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

Dr Batra's Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Dr Batra's related photos (55)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Dr Batra's Photos

Dr Batra's Complaints & Reviews

Hey,
I am vinayak mishra. I took treatment from viman nagar branch pune worth rs 40000 for one year but it did not work. Now the doctors are saying extend treatment but i have alrrady paid 40000 rupees so i will not pay any monre. My registered mobile no is [protected]
Aug 29, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My previous complaint was not solve.
    Aug 27, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Im ramesh karhale. My wife's nikita karhale pimple treatment is starting at dr batras clinic kalyan west... On 7th august...

I told doctor that I will start hair treatment plan after the discussion with my parents. Doctor asked me how much money do I have right now and pay today just for booking plan and rest pay tomorrow. Due to rush situation and pressure that they created I paid ₹7500 (half amount for homeopathy treatment ₹15000)

visited on 24th august 2020
      complaining date 25th august 2020.

I want my money back and dont want to start this plan.
      Aug 25, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have started treatment 3 months ago for my hair loss and hair thinning, but still i didn't get any improvement for my hair loss, i want my refund
        Aug 22, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have started treatment 3 months ago for my hair loss and hair thinning, but still i didn't get any improvement for my hair loss. I want to cancel my treatment and refund my amount
          Tell me how i can get my refund
          Aug 22, 2020

Dear sir/madam
            I took medicine from dr. Batra rani bagh pitam pura by dr. Saurav biswas for hair improve. And regularly i was taking medicine with protein product. But i did not get any result form the treatment but i was deposit second year fees 14k. I have not taken any treatment after march 2020,
            Please refund my fees. Because i did not get any result form your treatment.
            hello Sir/Madam i was started a hair loss treatment with Dr. Batra before 1.5 year ago. first a lady doctor told me that you have to do 1 year treatment for your hair. but later on they told me your course is 3 years. i told that ok. but after completion of 1 year of treatment i did not get any result from the treatment. they already taken advance fees for 1 year.of Rs 12000/- i told them i unable to carry treatment. because i did not get any result from your treatment. they called me for consultancy but i told them i want to return my fees. they are not responding my mails or calls. ( Dr. Saurav Biswas) Dr Batra Rani Bagh Dr Batra : 01147533189 Email Id : [email protected] Name :- Sumit Kumar Father name :- Harish Kumar Address:- H No A 92 Anand Pur Dham karala Delhi 110081
            Aug 10, 2020

Dear team
              I have started treatment last nov 2019 till march 2020 i am not found any improvement then i have stopped taking the medicine see how it will work, after stopped taking medicine my issue is automatically fine, so i am just sent them email with request kindly refund my money if they want some deduction that is fine, but no revert even i am not found any other email id.

They charge me 40k for 4 years treatment and once you enroll with them they start selling their products too, after enrolling i have received too bad feedback then the same was mine.

So i dont fight with as due to current pandemic situation i need money, so kindly help me with same.
              I am belong from a middle class family and my father passed, so 40k is very big amount for me.

As i know any paid amount will not refundable but i just requesting you please help with same.
              Patient code:[protected]
              Aug 15, 2020
              Hi team I have received email from dr batra only for escalation till date not received nay call or email related issue. Contact person : Shaheen Khan |Manager-Customer Relations| |Board line: +91 22 33671200 | Ext.: 243 | Email : [email protected] Please help me this.
              Aug 08, 2020

Hi team,

Please help me get my rs 16000 back at the earliest as i have been conned in to paying the amount...

I visited the office on 23 rd july 2020 for hair loss consultancy at ghaziabad gt road at dr. Jaswant singh... They promised me to provide me medicines for 1 week and also diet chart. After receiving money they don't responded me. Dr batra is fraud. He is a looter and cheater. He force you to take treatment by telling you that you are going to loose every hair and going to be bald soon. And then directly take you to the payment counter. He is fraud.. Mr jaswant singh is a fraud. One thing... Haram ka lootane hua paisa insan ko barbaad kar deta h..
                Jul 24, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed for 1 year hair loss medication at Secunderabad Batra branch last year. In Jan 2020 i got transferred to Ahmedabad...

I request for refund as i don’t not wish to continue my treatment.
                  And i have not even taken the product
                  Jul 20, 2020

Dr Batra's — sector 9 Chandigarh
                    on No, 2019
                    I have paid full payment of RS 24000/- for my hair treatment...

Deterioration of ailment. No support from doctors and your office. Change of doctors without consent
                    Jul 15, 2020

Hi team,

I have visited dr. Batra's clinic for my arthritis ailment at noida sector 18 clinic. However, the condition deteriorated every day post intaking medicines.

Now, i am unable to stand on my feet or walk. I am unable to stretch my hands, and also cannot eat now. The stiffness increased, as well the affected areas increased as well

I have been asked to pay inr 14, 000 for better treatment, however i have been cheated by doctor and the center

Need refund
                      Jul 14, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid half payment of rs.11950/- for my hair treatment as i m suffering from severe hair fall and little baldness.in first month, dr batra's clinic has given me medicines & shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, powder. But thereafter neither any treatment is done nor any medicines provided. Your vapi contact number is also switched off.

My hair are falling drastically.

I want refund of my money so that i can get treatment of my hair from any other place.
                        Jul 11, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dr batra's treatment is not working.
                          I want my money back.
                          Jul 06, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been associated with dr. Batra since five - six months, they have not provided any satisfying medication till now and...

My wife has been taking acne treatment from batra kalyan west clinic. The doctor saw her only two to three times during the last six to eight months of our treatment. However, rs. 1600 is being deducted from my account the fee every month. My wife has not received any benefit yet. So i request you to refund my money
                            Jun 29, 2020

Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't want to continue the treatment as my problem has been sorted out and my problem is getting complicated, for every issuethat i was facing after paying the money the drs ask me to tke treatment from alleopathy too also, i had no option but to tke help from alleopathy.
                              Letting me know the refund policy is a simple thing, but they are trying to take me to the other end. Please help.
                              Jun 29, 2020